Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'Old and haggard' Kate Moss turns to mentor to relaunch herself

Default 'Old and haggard' Kate Moss turns to mentor to relaunch herself

'Old and haggard' Kate turns to mentor to relaunch herself

Kate Moss has turned to the woman who first made her famous - Storm Model Management boss Sarah Doukas - in a desperate bid to relaunch herself after the Pete Doherty saga.

The supermodel reportedly feels "old and haggard" and wants a complete makeover in looks and lifestyle. And who better to mentor her than the person who first spotted her at JFK airport in New York and made her a superstar when she was just 14.

Scroll down for more...

Old and haggard: Kate has reached out for help to clean up her act following the end of her destructive relationship with drug addict Pete Doherty

• It seems Kate is determined this time not to let junkie Pete back into her life and finally realises that when she was with him she let herself go to a frightening degree.

The 33-year-old has faced massive criticism about her wild behaviour and increasingly deteriorating looks during her tempestuous relationship with the Babyshambles frontman.
    But it's all clean living for Kate from here on in... well almost. We are told Sarah has told her to cut down on the cigarettes by half - from 40 to 20 a day.

Scroll down for more...

Model mentor: Kate Moss has turned to Sarah Doukas, left, the model agent who discovered her to help her return to her former glory

Kate's trying to get a minimum of seven hours sleep a night, which is proving difficult at the moment but she is determined to get into a routine. And she has dramatically changed her diet. She is now on a strict Mediterranean regime of tomatoes, olive oil, greens and fish.
    So no more burgers from her favourite American-style diner Lucky Seven in Notting Hill then.
    A source close to Kate said: "Sarah is as close to Kate as her mum. She was her mentor and guide for years when she was a young girl growing up. Kate was only 14 when Sarah found her and took her under her wing, so it's only natural Kate would turn to her in a life crisis.
    "And of course Sarah is more than happy to help Kate in this time of need, she believes this new clean-living regime she's drawn up for her is the best thing to get her back on track.
    "Sarah is determined to keep Kate on the straight and narrow and help her reach her full potential. She's also suggested Kate doesn't go out partying so much but it remains to be seen if the new clean-living Kate will stretch that far." Good luck to her.

'Old and haggard' Kate turns to mentor to relaunch herself | the Daily Mail

Righ, so what about all the drugs and the chainsmoking and the fucking of greasy weasels?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Well...she's cutting back on the cigs...
    And she still wants a career in modelling, which necessitates both massive quantities of drugs, and fucking all sorts of weasels (and farm animals).
    ..Got 25 channels of white noise evil buzzing in my head..

the picture on the left looks like Penny Marshall (Laverne from Laverne and Shirley)
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

I never did understand Kate Moss's appeal. In the photo above, she reminds me of Ellen Barkin, prettier, maybe, but Barkinish.

(I like Ellen Barkin a lot more than I like Kate Moss, though!)

Elite Member

She will need a complete overhaul rather then a makeover to come back

She looks really older and very drug out..

Hit By Ban Bus!

you know usually i am delighted by watching celebs kill themselves slowly but i really would like to see her fix her shit up. especially for her daughter.

I will just never, never, never 'get' Kate Moss. I thought she was ugly when she first came on the scene, and I think she's even uglier now. She's so utterly plain and homely--not even homely in an oddly entertaining/unusual/obnoxious way like Vicky Beckham. She's just so damn UGLY--beady little dirt-colored eyes, awful skin, lank, stringy hair, mousy teeth, scrawny, gangly, ill-proportioned little body--WTF?! And she's bowlegged.

She's even less comprehensible as a 'beauty' or a 'natural star' to me than Aniston or Britney. I see runaway teenagers on the street in SF who haven't washed or had a good meal in weeks, and they run rings round Moss beautywise. Whatever....that mentor of hers is even better-looking than she is. Jeez.

I love her and hope that she gets a grip on herself.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    I will just never, never, never 'get' Kate Moss. I thought she was ugly when she first came on the scene, and I think she's even uglier now. She's so utterly plain and homely--not even homely in an oddly entertaining/unusual/obnoxious way like Vicky Beckham. She's just so damn UGLY--beady little dirt-colored eyes, awful skin, lank, stringy hair, mousy teeth, scrawny, gangly, ill-proportioned little body--WTF?! And she's bowlegged.

She's even less comprehensible as a 'beauty' or a 'natural star' to me than Aniston or Britney. I see runaway teenagers on the street in SF who haven't washed or had a good meal in weeks, and they run rings round Moss beautywise. Whatever....that mentor of hers is even better-looking than she is. Jeez.
    Ditto.
    I'd rather she just disappear.

She looks really bad...

No more "burgers" ????

Yeah, like she eats burgers. Psh.

Isn't 33 like Waaayyyy over the hill for a model? It's just over hunny.
    Now go away.

^Sad. That's really sad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information