Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kate Moss brings in security to keep out 'cheat' Pete Doherty

Default Kate Moss brings in security to keep out 'cheat' Pete Doherty

Now furious Kate brings in security to keep out 'cheat' Pete Doherty

Last updated at 15:10pm on 5th July 2007

Following a series of violent rows over boyfriend Pete Doherty's infidelity, Kate Moss has called in security guards to keep the musician, who is battling with drug addiction, out of her home.
    The fiery love affair between Kate Moss and her musician boyfriend Pete Doherty has come to an abrupt end as furious Kate first hired a removal van to remove his belongings, and now she's hired some heavies to keep the Babyshambles frontman out. (This happened while GR was down)
    A source confirmed to The Mirror: "It is so over between Kate and Pete. She has brought in new security guards and Pete can't get anywhere near.
    "Kate is absolutely furious. She hates being made a fool of and gets incredibly jealous. She just won't stand for infidelity."

Kate has gone into hiding after returning to her home from Paris on Tuesday to collect a few bags. She had been due to appear at a fashion show in Paris on Monday but pulled out in tears.
    Shortly after she left her St John's Wood home, a removal man from firm TaxiVans was seen coming out of the supermodel's home carrying artwork, and a couple of Pete's treasured guitars. Vintage suitcases could be seen in the back of the van, along with an accordion, and guitar cases.
    The contents were dropped off at a tower block of in Hackney, East London. Pete is said to be dividing his time between there and a caravan park in West London.
    A defiant Doherty has protested that it wasn't Kate who dumped him, but rather it was he who was fed up with the supermodel suffocating him and told her: "I need my space."
    The couple have had a series of screaming rows last week over his cheating, and according to reports he even went so far as to say to her: "It's like living with a f**king stalker."

But it is Moss who has acted, 33, changing the locks on the heavy wrought iron gates to her home in north London while Doherty was in court.

Home sweet home: The block of flats where Pete is staying

When the couple's difficulties came to light, it was automatically assumed that it was Kate who did the dumping after Pete was caught with a South African model in a London club last week - but other reports say it's actually Pete who's refusing to take Kate's calls because he says all she does is scream and shout down the phone at him.
    Kate is said to have issued Pete with a series of conditions but he is not prepared to accept them.
    A source said: "Kate has been crying non-stop for days. She flew out to Paris in the hope that Pete would come running after her but instead he went on a massive bender."
    Jefferson Hack, father of Kate's daughter Lila Grace, is worried about the model's state of mind during this emotional time.

He has stepped in to help look after the four-year-old while Moss sorts out her relationship with Doherty.
    Scroll down for more

Pete's worldly possessions include a guitar and a stack of vintage suitcases

Hell hath no fury: Kate organised for removal men to rid her house of Pete's things

The Babyshambles singer unwittingly confirmed the pair had gone their separate ways when he appeared in court on drugs charges.

Asked to give his address, he began to give Miss Moss's details before correcting himself, saying: 'Actually, that has changed.'

He broke down and wept as he admitted his law-breaking had been triggered by 'personal problems'.

Swan song: Pete's collection of instruments were all packed up in the truck

Bleeding art: Pete's paintings, including what appears to be a portrait of Kate, were also removed

Pete Doherty arrives at a London court moments after a warrant had been issued for his arrest

Heartbroken: Kate Moss surfaced for the first time following reports of boyfriend Pete's fling with a model. She appeared to have locked him out of her home

The shiny new lock fitted to Kate Moss's north London home

Doherty, 28, was pictured having a cosy tete-a-tete with a South African model last Friday after a night at the Crystal nightclub in London. When word got back to Miss Moss the next day, she was said to have flown into a rage and locked him out of the home he has been sharing with her for months, then fled to Paris with her daughter Lila Grace.

She was due to take to the catwalk on Monday in John Galliano's tenth anniversary fashion show for Dior in Paris with Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Lily Cole and Gisele Bundchen. But in floods of tears she pulled out of the show at the last minute.

She returned to London but remained silent about her relationship when she emerged from her home.

Before their bust up, Pete was seen leaving Crystal with two girls

Over: Pete has reportedly described Kate as a 'stalker'

Doherty, meanwhile, escaped jail after being caught driving his Jaguar without insurance or a valid MoT certificate, but with a stash of crack cocaine, heroin, ketamine and cannabis.

He turned up at West London magistrates' court more than two hours late to face six drugs and driving charges.

The singer, who is already under a community order for his drug abuse, was said by his lawyer to have made progress in battling his addiction. But district judge Davinder Lachhar warned him he could be jailed.

She agreed to defer sentencing until next month to give him a chance to undergo a five-day rehabilitation programme.
    Doherty, who refused to discuss his relationship with Miss Moss, said as he left court: "It is rehab or jail. I was going to rehab anyway to be honest but this is a little push."

Housing slump: the caravan park where Pete is also said to be living

Now furious Kate brings in security to keep out 'cheat' Pete Doherty | the Daily Mail
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Security? What about the fumigators?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I find her dispicable - she won't dump junkie boyfriend for the same of her daughter but once he tries it on with another woman he's out of the door? How F***ed up is that...?

Ah, don't mind me I'm just bitter! .... and still fat..... I'll just have to work on the jealous.... LOL

Jefferson Hack, father of Kate's daughter Lila Grace, is worried about the model's state of mind during this emotional time.

He has stepped in to help look after the four-year-old while Moss sorts out her relationship with Doherty.

This guy is going to step in now? Where has he been all along?
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

They'll be on again before you can count to ten. The couple that gets high together stays together and crashes and burns together.

Whew, that's a relief. She's an adorable child.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

We don't see pics in mags of her. They blur kids faces over here (generally)... (which I actually see as a good thing)

Who gets custody of the dealer?

I am disgusted that anyone would touch that walking pile of bacterial ooze!

"It is so over between Kate and Pete. She has brought in new security guards and Pete can't get anywhere near.
    "Kate is absolutely furious. She hates being made a fool of and gets incredibly jealous. She just won't stand for infidelity."
    And this is the same woman who wanted an "open relationship" with Johnny freakin' Depp.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Gold Member

What amazes me about the whole thing is that Pete could actually find another woman who wanted to f*ck him!

I don't even read the stories about them anymore because you can pretty much fill in the blanks: blah blah blah...drugs...yada yada yada... rehab... lame lame lame...one more chance...lie lie lie...court...drama drama drama... back together...give me a break give me a break give me a break... broken up

Nope, I just click to see how messed up they look in their pictures.

Next month or so they will be back together. I think they are entertaining, they are my favourite train-wreck high school drama couple. It would be all sex, drugs and rock'n' roll,if it wasn't for her daughter, I pity the poor girl . Moss should grow up and take responsibility. I wonder why people like her decide to have children in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    She agreed to defer sentencing until next month to give him a chance to undergo a five-day rehabilitation programme.
    Five day rehab? What a joke! He needs longer than that just to detox!

Default Now furious Kate Moss brings in security to keep out 'cheat' Pete Doherty

Now furious Kate brings in security to keep out 'cheat' Pete Doherty

Fury: A furious Kate Moss has hired security guards to keep Pete out of her home

Following a series of violent rows over boyfriend Pete Doherty's infidelity, Kate Moss has called in security guards to keep the musician, who is battling with drug addiction, out of her home.

The fiery love affair between Kate Moss and her musician boyfriend Pete Doherty has come to an abrupt end as furious Kate first hired a removal van to remove his belongings, and now she's hired some heavies to keep the Babyshambles frontman out.
    A source confirmed to The Mirror: "It is so over between Kate and Pete. She has brought in new security guards and Pete can't get anywhere near.

Kate has gone into hiding after returning to her home from Paris on Tuesday to collect a few bags. She had been due to appear at a fashion show in Paris on Monday but pulled out in tears.
    Shortly after she left her St John's Wood home, a removal man from firm TaxiVans was seen coming out of the supermodel's home carrying artwork, and a couple of Pete's treasured guitars. Vintage suitcases could be seen in the back of the van, along with an accordion, and guitar cases.
    The contents were dropped off at a tower block of in Hackney, East London. Pete is said to be dividing his time between there and a caravan park in West London.
    A defiant Doherty has protested that it wasn't Kate who dumped him, but rather it was he who was fed up with the supermodel suffocating him and told her: "I need my space."
    The couple have had a series of screaming rows last week over his cheating, and according to reports he even went so far as to say to her: "It's like living with a f**king stalker."

But it is Moss who has acted, 33, changing the locks on the heavy wrought iron gates to her home in north London while Doherty was in court.

Home sweet home: The block of flats where Pete is staying

When the couple's difficulties came to light, it was automatically assumed that it was Kate who did the dumping after Pete was caught with a South African model in a London club last week - but other reports say it's actually Pete who's refusing to take Kate's calls because he says all she does is scream and shout down the phone at him.
    Kate is said to have issued Pete with a series of conditions but he is not prepared to accept them.
    A source said: "Kate has been crying non-stop for days. She flew out to Paris in the hope that Pete would come running after her but instead he went on a massive bender."

Scroll down for more
    Pete's worldly possessions include a guitar and a stack of vintage suitcases

Hell hath no fury: Kate organised for removal men to rid her house of Pete's things

The Babyshambles singer unwittingly confirmed the pair had gone their separate ways when he appeared in court on drugs charges.

Asked to give his address, he began to give Miss Moss's details before correcting himself, saying: 'Actually, that has changed.'

He broke down and wept as he admitted his law-breaking had been triggered by 'personal problems'.
    Scroll down for more...

Swan song: Pete's collection of instruments were all packed up in the truck

Bleeding art: Pete's paintings, including what appears to be a portrait of Kate, were also removed

Scroll down for more
    Pete Doherty arrives at a London court moments after a warrant had been issued for his arrest

Heartbroken: Kate Moss surfaced for the first time following reports of boyfriend Pete's fling with a model. She appeared to have locked him out of her home

The shiny new lock fitted to Kate Moss's north London home

Read more...

Doherty, 28, was pictured having a cosy tete-a-tete with a South African model last Friday after a night at the Crystal nightclub in London. When word got back to Miss Moss the next day, she was said to have flown into a rage and locked him out of the home he has been sharing with her for months, then fled to Paris with her daughter Lila Grace.

She was due to take to the catwalk on Monday in John Galliano's tenth anniversary fashion show for Dior in Paris with Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell, Lily Cole and Gisele Bundchen. But in floods of tears she pulled out of the show at the last minute.

She returned to London but remained silent about her relationship when she emerged from her home.
    Scroll down for more

Before their bust up, Pete was seen leaving Crystal with two girls

Now furious Kate brings in security to keep out 'cheat' Pete Doherty | the Daily Mail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information