Thread: Naomi Campbell and Robbie Williams

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Naomi Campbell and Robbie Williams

SUPERSTAR Robbie Williams secretly bedded catwalk beauty Naomi Campbell during a steamy year-long affair, the News of the World can reveal today.

The pair enjoyed marathon 48-HOUR ROMPS behind the back of the supermodel's boyfriend, racing boss Flavio Briatore, acc ording to Naomi's former PA, Rebecca White.

And when Naomi's battle with drugs first hit the headlines in February 2001—after she was snapped leaving a Narcotics Anonymous meeting—Robbie was the first to console her at her Chelsea apartment...with non-stop sex.

Rebecca said: "The two of them were clearly already close before I started working for Naomi the previous year.

"She would talk fondly about Robbie from time to time, so I knew they were acquainted.

"But the first time I actually met him was that day in February 2001 when I walked into Naomi's bedroom...and found them cuddled up in her bed.

"It was the apartment Naomi shared with boyfriend Flavio with whom she was supposed to be having a serious relationship. But Naomi didn't try to hide that she was cheating on Flavio with Robbie.

"When I entered the room, Robbie was under the bedclothes but he wasn't wearing anything on his top half. And Naomi wasn't wearing any bottoms because, at one point, she got up to go to the bathroom and I got an eyeful of everything!

"The two of them spent that entire weekend cooped up in her bedroom together having sex.

"I lived in the apartment below and every few hours they would summon me up to bring them food and drink.

"Robbie would chat away to me without any qualms." But although the singer made no attempt to hide their relationship from Rebecca, in public he tried to keep a lid on their intimacy.

Accepting his Best Song gong at the MTV European Music Awards in 2000, he jokingly thanked MTV for helping him "get three cars, five houses and a supermodel girlfriend" — only a hint of a reference to Naomi.

And in a supposedly tell-all documentary this week, Robbie's ex-manager Nigel Martin-Smith recalled a night at an awards bash when "Robbie had been in bed with an international model the night before", although he insisted: "I can't say who."

But apart from a shared passion for no-strings sex, Robbie and Naomi had little in common.

"Naomi was convinced they were the perfect fit," said Rebecca. "She would say that they were both destructive personalities leading destructive lifestyles.

"But in truth the relationship was horribly one-sided—and it was Naomi who was doing all the running.

"A few days before Robbie's 27th birthday, Naomi sent me round to his house to deliver a framed photograph of the two of them. The day before, she had sent him 300 yellow roses.

"But when I knocked on the door, it was answered by a guy wearing just a pair of very short shorts. Naomi was really p****d off. She quizzed me ferociously about the guy and came to the conclusion that it was someone who Robbie had told her didn't live with him any more, but obviously still did.

"That was when I realised that Naomi was starting to become irrationally possessive of Robbie.

"And it only got worse. When Robbie was on the road with his 2001 European tour, Naomi would have me track him down to various hotels and send flowers with the message, ‘Thinking of you'.

Suffocating

"It must have been suffocating for Robbie because he never called her back to say thank you, and that got Naomi very upset."

The pair eventually enjoyed one last night of passion at the MTV awards in Frankfurt, Germany, in November 2001.

That year, Robbie was honoured with the Best Male award. Mocking his acceptance speech the year before—in which he'd acknowledged Naomi—he quipped:

"This year it's completely different. The supermodel girlfriend turned out to be an anorexic lesbian. As far as the houses go, I couldn't keep up with the mortgage payments. I'm living in a caravan now. And the cars...I ran them all off."

Rebecca said: "Naomi's sole reason for being at the ceremony was to see Robbie. She watched from backstage, because she didn't want Flavio knowing that she was there."

The pair ended up back at Naomi's hotel suite.

"But that was the last Naomi really ever saw of Robbie," said Rebecca. "They continued talking for a while, but eventually he got really angry with her about something and stopped talking to her and returning her calls. At that point, she just moved on."

Naomi, however, was lucky to have got off so lightly. When Robbie broke up with Anna Friel in 1998 he took his MUM along, according to Rebecca, who was then working for the actress.

"Every now and then, Robbie's mother would chime in saying, ‘Anna, you know we love you but...'It was a horrible situation but strangely comical."

Last night Robbie's publicist said: "He never comments on private matters."
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this guy playing for the home team? I smell big publicity stunt...
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: Naomi Campbell and Robbie Williams

Nah, he's not gay.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I've heard it said so many times...and when was the last time he had a 'girlfriend'?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

What an interesting story!
    It sounds pretty realistic to me!

i really like Robbie. Hes a funny guy and he has a great voice and some cool stuff as a singer.

SVZ

Default Naomi Campbell's and Robbie Williams' affair

21/11/2005-Robbie Williams secret Naomi affair

Naomi Campbell and Robbie Williams enjoyed a secret year-long affair behind her boyfriend's back, it has been claimed. The stunning supermodel was dating Formula One boss Flavio Briatore when she began the steamy romance with the pop heartthrob, according to her former PA, Rebecca White

Rebecca claims the pair first got together in 2001 after Naomi's battle with drugs hit the headlines and Robbie was the first to comfort her with a 48-hour romp

Rebecca told Britain's News of the World newspaper: "I walked into Naomi's bedroomand found them cuddled up in her bed

It was the apartment Naomi shared with Flavio with whom she was supposed to be having a serious relationship But Naomi didn't try to hide the fact that she was cheating on Flavio with Robbie" The former PA alleged Naomi became obsessed with Robbie and she did all the running around during their 12-month fling She added: "When Robbie was on the road in 2001, Naomi would have me track him down to various hotels and send flowers with the message, 'Thinking of you' "It must have been very suffocating for Robbie because he never called her back to say thank you, and that got Naomi very upset" Rebecca claims their affair ended later that year after a final night of passion at one Naomi's hotel suites A spokesman for Robbie refused to comment on the story

femalefirst.co.uk

Thread Information