Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heather Locklear Fires Her Nanny Over Hatred For Denise Richards!

Default Heather Locklear Fires Her Nanny Over Hatred For Denise Richards!

Hell hath no fury like a best friend scorned!

Heather Locklear still hates her former BFF Denise Richards so much that she fired her daughter Ava's longtime nanny because the woman refused to kick Denise's kids out of a preschool she owns, sources say.

The nanny, Robin Hasen, had been "like a second mom" to 9-year-old Ava, insiders say. But when Robin wouldn't kowtow to Heather's demand to boot Denise's girls, Heather let her go.

"Denise and Heather's ex-hubby Richie Sambora may have split up, but that doesn't mean Heather's ready to bury the hatchet," said an insider.

"Heather is still mad as hell at Denise. She believes Denise lied to her when she ran off with Richie just as he and Heather split up."

The feud between Melrose Place sexpot Heather, 45, and 36-year-old Denise has been boiling ever since Denise started dating Bon Jovi guitarist Richie, 47, early last year.

And nanny Robin is the latest victim caught in the cross-fire.

During the seven and a half years she worked as Ava's nanny, Robin was like a member of the family, the insider revealed.

"Robin did everything for Ava and Heather came to love Robin just as much as Ava did," the insider divulged.

When Robin opened the Cornerstone Pre-School two years ago in Agoura Hills, Calif., Denise immediately enrolled her daughter Sam, now 3. Later, she enrolled her younger daughter Lola, 2.

But after Denise and Richie got together, "Heather repeatedly put pressure on Robin to kick Denise's girls out of the school," said the insider.

"When Robin refused, Heather fired her. It came as a terrible shock to Ava and Richie wasn't happy about it either. But Heather refused to bend."

Source national enquirer

If the lady opened her own school and is busy running it for the last 2 years how was she also employed as Ava's nanny. Something is not adding up here.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    If the lady opened her own school and is busy running it for the last 2 years how was she also employed as Ava's nanny. Something is not adding up here.

^ beat me to it.

it doesn't make sense
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

I smell bullshit...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Silver Member

What I do know is that Robin is still credited on Bon Jovi's latest album. So I would guess that she is/was still employed by Heather and Richie in some capacity until press time for the album which would have been around the end of April.

There is a ring of truth to this for me to be honest because day care centres are not 24 hours.

I'm not commenting on the situation but I am going to say that this must be terribly sad for Ava. Her parents split, her grandfather dies and then her mother fires the woman who has looked after her for nearly all of her young life? That's dreadfully sad.

Okay, dragging the kids into this shit is just wrong. Heather can hate Denise all she wants, but what the hell do her daughters have to do with anything? She tried to get them kicked out of their school?? I seriously hope this isn't true, but if it is, good for Robin for not caving.

Ava was probably in school herself during the time the nanny would be running the preschool, assuming she is not home-schooled that is. And if she's the director she surely has a staff of underlings to run things for her while she is away, so she wouldn't even have to be there eight hours a day. The director of my son's preschool is only there four or five hours at the most and the rest of the time her assistant runs the show.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

Silver Member

I agree wholeheartedly Merlot.

Poor Ava. it's dreadfully unfair.

Sam and Lola must have got close to Ava as well, and it would probably have been nice for them to still see eachother every once in a while. I guess Heather had her reasons. Personally I don't agree with them but I have my own thoughts on that.

The way I see it, Robin was possibly not ABLE to dismiss Sam and Lola from her group. It's not that easy to just tell kids not to come back tomorrow. Also, I'm sure she has grounds for unfair dismissal with Heather. Heather should not have done this without consulting Richie but then again as she has said many times in the past, she's the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie View Post

Poor Ava. it's dreadfully unfair.
    Yes, Ava is the real victim here. As usual it's the kids who end up bearing the brunt of their parent's foolhardy actions.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

But hasn't Sam been going there for 18 months? (she's been at pre-school or nursery that long). Why do it now? That doesn't make sense to me!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Silver Member

I think that part of the story could actually be wrong though obviously I'm not definite because I'm sure I read that Sam was going to a different pre-school before. I think Sam and Lola starting at this day care centre is actually relatively new

though if I'm wrong about that then yes it is very strange that it would suddenly become an issue.

Heather seems to be getting very good at firing people over the past few years.

Old story recycled to make Heather the bad guy. Probably instigated by
    Denise.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

^That I believe. Yes indeedy.

Ava is well beyond the pre-school years. She would not be attending school there.

This is so full of shit.

Silver Member

Sorry to drag this up and please no one shout at me, but I don't think it says in the article that Ava was attending the pre-school?
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Ava is well beyond the pre-school years. She would not be attending school there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information