Thread: Ozzy Osbourne’s Son Jack Gets Sued

Default Ozzy Osbourne’s Son Jack Gets Sued

Rocker Ozzy Osbourne’s son Jack has been named in a lawsuit filed by an angry Indiana housewife who was the victim of a botched police raid during the filming of flop reality TV show “Armed & Famous”.

Jack Osbourne was one of six stars who trained with police in Muncie, Indiana for the show, which aired briefly in America earlier this year - and his actions are now part of a legal battle.

Lyndsay Clements claims Osbourne and a TV camera crew were part of a police unit that raided her home by mistake during the making of the show in January of this year.

The authorities were on the hunt for a fugitive and reportedly mistook Clements’ home for his hide-out. They handcuffed the housewife in her nightgown and her embarrassment was caught on camera and aired on the CBS reality show.

Clements is demanding $1 million for the mix-up, which left her feeling humiliated, reports U.S. tabloid the Globe.

Source showbizspy.com

I hope next time the fugitive has her bound up and she needs the law to go and help her.
    Dumbass. I hate when people sue over shit like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

if this is true i think she has every right to sue. how freaking humiliating as well as traumatizing. i don't know if she can sue osbourne directly whoever produces the crap should get nailed.
    this recently happened to a family in toronto and they are suing big time. among other things the cops shot their dog with a tranquilizer. the little boy thought they killed the dog. nice to wake up to at 3 am huh?
    i would want my pound of flesh

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoll2025 View Post
    Rocker Ozzy Osbourne’s son Jack has been named in a lawsuit filed by an angry Indiana housewife who was the victim of a botched police raid during the filming of flop reality TV show “Armed & Famous”.

Jack Osbourne was one of six stars who trained with police in Muncie, Indiana for the show, which aired briefly in America earlier this year - and his actions are now part of a legal battle.

Lyndsay Clements claims Osbourne and a TV camera crew were part of a police unit that raided her home by mistake during the making of the show in January of this year.

The authorities were on the hunt for a fugitive and reportedly mistook Clements’ home for his hide-out. They handcuffed the housewife in her nightgown and her embarrassment was caught on camera and aired on the CBS reality show.
    Clements is demanding $1 million for the mix-up, which left her feeling humiliated, reports U.S. tabloid the Globe.

Source showbizspy.com
    Wouldn't she have had to sign a release form for them to be allowed to air this?

"Wouldn't she have had to sign a release form for them to be allowed to air this?"

Good question. Is she also suing the real policeofficer that was there or just Jack? Sounds like money.

Thread Information