Thread: Prince William, Kate Middleton reunited?

Default Prince William, Kate Middleton reunited?

This might possibly fall under the category of "who gives a flying fuck?" ... but I thought I'd post it anyway for those of you who are interested.

Prince William and former girlfriend Kate Middleton have resumed their relationship, British newspapers reported Sunday.

The young couple, who announced in April they had split, attended a party at an army barracks together earlier this month, newspapers claimed.

William, 25, has also invited Middleton to attend a memorial concert to his late mother, Princess Diana, to be held at London's Wembley Stadium next Sunday, the Mail on Sunday reported.

A spokeswoman for William's Clarence House office declined to comment on the reports.

"We don't discuss William's private life, it's a matter for him," she said, on customary condition of anonymity, in line with policy.

Britain's News of The World tabloid claimed the couple had been on a string of low key dates since their April split.

William, second in line to the British throne and a second lieutenant in the country's army, celebrated his 25th birthday on Thursday and gained access to part of the inheritance left him by his mother.

Prince William, girlfriend reunited? - omg

they never ended it IMO....i've been saying that forever....thanks for the info.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

i think he came to his senses. He just got cold feet because of all the engagement rumors.

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post
    they never ended it IMO....i've been saying that forever....thanks for the info.
    That's what I was thinking too. They "broke-up" to get the pressure off of them both, but when it didn't matter - they followed Kate anyway, they "got back together. (Of course, my theory could totally be off - I am not well versed in how the royal families do things.)

I don't believe they ever split, either. The attention surrounding her was reaching mammoth proportions, I think they claimed to split to give her some breathing room.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRules View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. They "broke-up" to get the pressure off of them both, but when it didn't matter - they followed Kate anyway, they "got back together. (Of course, my theory could totally be off - I am not well versed in how the royal families do things.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I don't believe they ever split, either. The attention surrounding her was reaching mammoth proportions, I think they claimed to split to give her some breathing room.
    your both right.....that's my theory as well hockeyrules.....they've learned from Diana....or at least this is a good way to pretend they didnt kill her.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by sophie View Post

I agree. I think it was a ruse in order to get the media to leave her alone for a while.

That's good I liked these two together.

Nice that "friends" said that she wasn't good enough and trashed her mother then.

Quote Originally Posted by powerorchid View Post
    Nice that "friends" said that she wasn't good enough and trashed her mother then.
    Oh, that's right! How quickly I forgot about that! (Britney's escapes have scarred my mind...)

Aw, that would be nice.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Thread Information