Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dina Lohan set to pimp out her two other kids with her own TV show

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Dina Lohan set to pimp out her two other kids with her own TV show

June 4, 2007 -- DINA Lohan is about to get what she always wanted: her own TV show.

Dina - who has ridden the coattails of her eldest daughter, Lindsay, for years trying to become famous - is in talks to do a reality show with E! tentatively titled "Mom-ager," in which she'll try to turn her youngest children, Ali, 14, and Cody, 11, into stars.

An insider fumed, "Can you believe that? She totally messed up Lindsay by making her a 'star' and living vicariously through her - and now she's going to do the same to the other two? How the [bleep] can E! do this? Those kids should be in school having normal lives, the life that Lindsay didn't get to have."

Dina, who refers to herself as "the white Oprah," has been trying for more than a year to get an on-air TV job. She most recently appeared on "Entertainment Tonight" to give the show "exclusives" with troubled Lindsay - once when she was in the Wonderland rehab center and the other time at the "Georgia Rule" premiere.

Dina failed to return our calls and e-mails, and so did reps for E! and Lindsay.

Meanwhile, Lindsay is at the Promises rehab center in Malibu and "may stay for more than a month," a friend said. That might not sit well with the man claiming to be her lawyer, Mike Heller, who is promoting her 21st-birthday party in July at Pure.

A Lindsay friend says, "Mike Heller claims he is her lawyer, but he is not. Blair Berk and Jason Sloane are. He arranged for this party at Pure and got paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for it, and now won't call it off. He says Lindsay doesn't want him to - of course, she doesn't. She's turning 21 - but if he really cared about her, he would cancel it. A girl just out of rehab should not be hanging out at Pure."

The friend added, "[Heller] is treating her birthday like a carnival - he's selling tickets to the public and insists on telling media outlets that the party is still on and speaking for her. Her lawyers are thinking of getting an injunction against him."

Heller, who is a lawyer, told Page Six that he's not Lindsay's lawyer, but repeatedly referred to her as "my client." He said:

"I care about Lindsay, but it's her decision whether or not to have her party, and she wants one. I am not selling tickets, and I don't need her to line my pockets. I have my own money. I already got paid by the club, so I don't care if it's canceled or not."

UNREAL! DINA EYES TV SHOW - Gossip | Celebrity Gossip | Photos
    I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking what the fuck. Is this woman delusional or so desperate for fame that she'll destroy a few more kids in hopes of getting her 15 minutes. I'm a pacifist by nature but I'm thinking Dingbat Dina needs to be shot at dawn. What a dumb, dumb woman.
    Last edited by buttmunch; June 4th, 2007 at 06:21 AM.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Dina, who refers to herself as "the white Oprah,"
    lmao

I called this one last week when I asked how long it would take until she started whoring the other kids out...

Guess we have the answer now...

Why I am not surprised?
    Last edited by RevellingInSane; June 4th, 2007 at 10:41 PM.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

This woman makes me absolutely sick. Instead of feeling wracked with overwhelming guilt & sadness that her daughter has ended up a total near-dead WRECK due to her poor mothering skills (understatement of the year), Dina is not only all set to pimp out her other kids in the same fashion, but to also do it ON REALITY TELEVISION???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? I'm gonna puke. I agree with Lindsay's father, Michael.--Dina belongs in rehab, too. Or worse. Much worse. Dina Lohan is a horrible human being concerned only with HERSELF, not even about her own children's well-being--only what SHE can GET OUT OF THEM.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Well, who can blame her really? She got so lucky on the first go-round, why wouldn't she want the other two to follow in LL's footsteps?

I think they should go ahead and sign up for the family package at "Promises". Or better yet, just build a Lohan Wing! I have a feeling it's gonna get a lot of use!

more kids to ruin

More kids in rehab soon.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

"the white oprah" hahahahahaha. That nickname will never get old, I think of it every time I see her

^^^^ I kinda liked where someone on here called her the "Orange Oprah"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cataroo View Post
    ^^^^ I kinda liked where someone on here called her the "Orange Oprah"!!!

You'd think she'd have learned her lesson by now.

Silver Member

Nope, no lesson to be learned. The media did this to Lindsay, not her. But this time, when she pimps out her children, she will be more careful. I believe her. Those kids well being is in her best interest. Riiiiiiiight.

Elite Member

I think E should be boycotted. Reality shows: Jordan & Peter, Posh, Dina Lohan, that shit simple life. They are DESPERATE. I'm so over this channel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information