Thread: Jessica Alba is still hating on Hollywood suprise suprise

Default Jessica Alba is still hating on Hollywood suprise suprise

Jessica continues her attack on the media and her sex symbol status in the upcoming issue of Parade magazine. She talks about the paparazzi, which she clearly hates, how golf makes her dorky and looking for stronger female roles in her films. Here's more:

On her night life:
    “Sometimes I like to go out, but usually after work I just go home, take a bath, watch movies. Instead of going out, I’d rather have my friends over and play games at my house—stupid games like charades or Pictionary or Monopoly. Or maybe Between the Sheets—it’s an easy way to win your money back when you’ve lost it all in poker.”

On her golf game…
    “I like to play golf. Is that real dorky? When I’m chilled out and relaxed, my long game is better. I can drive the ball two hundred yards, and that’s not bad. It’s just a game for now, but when I’m on the senior tour, then we’ll have to talk again.”

On working in the movie biz:
    “I’m in a business that’s completely driven by white males. The majority of the writers and directors are men...And even though I’m not, like, such a huge feminist, I do want to produce movies on my own that are female-driven and empowering to women. The woman’s voice really isn’t present in Hollywood.”

Alba on the paps:
    “I could give two sh-ts about them. They’re so lame, I can’t even believe that’s a real job. I can’t imagine they even pay taxes.”

On always wanting to be an actress:
    “I had a lot of tenacity from a very young age. I was pretty clear on what I wanted to do with my life – I wanted to act. My dad was like, ‘When are you going to go to regular school? When are you going to get a job?’ It wasn’t until my dad visited the set [of her television series Dark Angel] and saw how hard I worked that he understood.”

On being a celebrity:
    “I never want to be in the papers except when I’m promoting a movie, but if they have to, they’ll make up lies about me just to have something newsworthy to say. The more controversial the story is, the more buzz it can get, and the more it’ll sell.”

On the future:
    “This year, for once in my life, I hope I’ll have the power to start doing what I really want to do. Maybe people will kind of see me for who I am instead of just basing their opinion on some paparazzi’s pictures of me taken on the beach.”

There is no doubt I loved this girl from Dark Angel and I do think she is gorgeous but sometimes I just wish she would embrace her profession and stop bitching about being too pretty and then posing in bathing suits and wet t-shirts. It's hypocritical and it's starting to wear on me. It is, however, better than going out every night and ending up in rehab which is why I still like her more than her peers right now.

Sexy Jessica is Still Hating on Hollywood | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.

Quote Of The Day

“Most days I wake up and look in the mirror and go ‘ugh.’ I don’t really think I look all that great.”

- Jessica Alba in Parade Magazine

I’m Not Obsessed

Seriously does this girl ever zip it? She just seems to go on about how "dorky" she is and how she hates being a sex symbol . Its all Blah...if she doesnt hurry up and shut that hypocritical arse of hers up she'll be slumping down to the D-List before she knows it. All Jessica has is her looks and they seems to be fading fast especially her ever so skinny ano body, she does have a very pretty face though!
    Last edited by sharon_b; May 31st, 2007 at 06:41 PM.

Just go away. She isn' that good an actress anyway.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Then quit, and shut the fuck up. You wont be missed.

^^ Ita.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I love Jessica, and this isn't really news.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Dear Jessica,

You seem to be under the impression that we give a shit. We don't.

Love,
    Everyone

Possibly the most boring person ever?

WORD Honey. Before I even got to your reply here I was just thinking to myself that Jessica Alba has got to be one of the most boring women in the universe. Even more incredible when you consider her level of fame and *hotness*.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Ya right. Looky here as I am walking through the supermarket aisle and down the magazine section, lo and behold the cover of GQ magazine with none other than miss alba wearing a sexy bikini, long flowing wavy hair, and sexed up.

So typical with these female celebuturds, curse the only real reason why you all even get a chance in hollyweirdland, because of your looks. There are oodles of females that have more talent in their fingernail than these female celebuturds but will never ever get any chance in hell because they are not hot looking.

i think she is really a man...

She is definately a pretty girl but as mentioned, not that good of an actress at all.

Thread Information