Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Was Lindsay Lohan's weekend meltdown a suicide attempt?

Default Was Lindsay Lohan's weekend meltdown a suicide attempt?

Star thinks so, and you know they never get it wrong.

Lindsay Lohan's shocking car crash and DUI arrest are just the latest disturbing incidents marking the troubled young star’s descent into drugs, drinking and, Star has learned two attempts to commit suicide! A close friend tells Star that during an emotional meltdown in NYC in the weeks before her May 26 bust, Lindsay screamed that she just wanted to end it all – and tried.

“She grabbed a knife and started cutting at her writs,” the insider reveals. “A friend made her stop and went around looking for sharp objects. Lindsay ran into the bathroom with a bottle of Advil.” (yeah that Advil is a killer.)

Crying, “Leave me alone! I just want to die!” Lindsay locked herself in the bathroom and threatened to swallow the entire bottle, says the source. Finally, someone broke down the door and saved the distraught actress from herself!

Just a month away from her 21st birthday, Lindsay has already done a stint in rehab at the Wonderland Center in Los Angeles . But friends say that she was partying right up to the disastrous car crash. (not just friends. I think the entire world knows at this point)

The wild night that proceeded it was a not-so-pretty picture of the star’s out of control life. She was spotted at Les Deux in Hollywood , where she partied with pals until 2:30 am. Then Lindsay headed to a private party reportedly at the Hollywood Hills home of Koi restaurant owner Nick Hawk. She was seen leaving around 4:00 am appearing completely wasted,” an onlooker reports. But Lindsay went to the Mondrian Hotel on the Sunset Strip. She was briefly seen in the hotel’s Skybar club before leaving at 4:45 am and returning to her condo, where, says a source, she proceeded to fight with her lesbian lover, Samantha Ronson, 29.

Friends say that the pair had been battling for two days. “Sam was at Lindsay’s on Thursday night, but they were arguing because Lindsay won’t acknowledge her as her girlfriend,’ says a source. When Lindsay got home, she fought with Samantha again, says the source. “At about 5 am, Samantha stormed out of Lindsay’s apartment complex off Sunset Blvd. “Lindsay came up behind Samantha in her black Mercedes. There was someone else in the passenger seat Lindsay slowed down and exchanged a few heated words with Samantha.

Samantha then got in the car, sitting on the lap of the passenger and they took off. About 10 minutes later, Lindsay crashed her car. She was speeding and lost control. An eyewitness tells Star that after the crash, Lindsay, Samantha and the other friend fled the scene. “Lindsay crawled out of her smashed car from the passenger side and ran over toward the house across the street,” says the onlooker. The security guard at the estate says Lindsay was “hysterical.” She started ringing the doorbell. Then, she and her friends left and Lindsay’s bodyguard arrived and drove the damaged Mercedes away. “Lindsay is on a reckless road right now, declares another friend. We’re all afraid she’s going to end up dead soon. She needs help now.”

In fact, just two days after the DUI, on the morning of May 28, Lindsay was found passed out in a car after coming out of Teddy’s nightclub, being comforted by none other than Samantha. Now, while reps for the actress says she has not attempted suicide, concern for Lindsay is mounting among those who love and care for her and believe that what she’s doing is tantamount to suicide.

Crazy Days and Nights
    Interesting theory. I'm doubting this is true though I can see how her idiocy could be considered suicidal.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I think it's more of an attention attempt. She seems like the type who would always be threatening to kill herself to get attention and to make everyone fawn all over her, telling her how wonderful and special she is.

The only thing Lindsay is doing is committing career suicide.

I think it's more of an attention attempt. She seems like the type who would always be threatening to kill herself to get attention and to make everyone fawn all over her, telling her how wonderful and special she is.
    ^^agreed. She's all sorts of fucked up. But her self-worth depends on how much attention she gets, don't matter to her if it's negative or not. She's got issues, but mostly she's selfish.

I think her attention whoredom renders her in pretty bad shape. She equates attention from the paps and tabloids as people caring ( she said it herself) and it seems like any attention is feeding her neediness.

where this girl is concerned, my give a damn really is busted
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Mel, have you been listening to country music again?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

IMHO...

Lindsay Hohan is damaged beyond repair...

I mean, the girl is just so screwed up...and I thought I was a screwed up teenager! I rebelled, partied hard, drank and did drugs but my God...eventually I grew up and got my life together!!!

I mean, LL is just ridiculously out of control. Just a spoiled little brat who is probably never used to hearing the word 'no'...

She needs a serious reality check...because if she continues down this road she's going to die (whether it be from a drug overdose, suicide, a car accident, etc. etc...)

On a completely different note...I wonder if there is hope for the younger Lohan kids? With parents who are just as screwed up and drug addled themselves like Dina and Michael Lohan...that's going to put them at a high disadvantage...

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Mel, have you been listening to country music again?
    Yeah... I really wanna care, I wanna feel something ... nope my give a damn's busted!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

It's hard being a broke teenager, partying is still a way of life and many do it, so imagine being a millionaire teenager that gets away with everything. I feel sorry for the girl. She's got an addiction that will consume a life, it's nothing to laugh at. She needs serious help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    It's hard being a broke teenager, partying is still a way of life and many do it, so imagine being a millionaire teenager that gets away with everything. I feel sorry for the girl. She's got an addiction that will consume a life, it's nothing to laugh at. She needs serious help.
    Yeah, it's sad. It isn't her fault? Please. I get that it's "pathetic" - her job hinges on her sobriety. she's been written notes (serious ones) from the people who pay her salary - she LAUGHED it off. She goes to rehab like it's a fucking joke... sorry, I think the joke is lindsay and I cannot feel sorry for someone who pisses away more talent than most people are born with. Getting drunk and snorting her way through coke while wearing that fucking necklace, are you kidding me? how can i NOT laugh at her??
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I didn't say it wasn't her fault but people with addictions have serious issues and are not thinking with their right mind. It's a proven fact.
    You'll understand if you ever come in to contact with someone that's very close to you, you will then see the real effects of what it does to people. It's very sad, I have been in her shoes and fault through it but I had people helping me not people laughing at me. Anyway, what goes around comes around so go ahead and laugh at someone for being consumed by drugs. Little ones this day and time are looking a drug dealer in the face everyday.

I have a brother who is a crackhead and a sister-in-law who is a crackwhore who is only ever clean when she's in jail. I do KNOW and guess what? They made their beds too. I've had them threaten me when I finally got tired of giving them money. I've had them steal from me. THEY made their choices. The brother MAY be ok now due to the death of another friend recently. LL may have problems, but I'm betting you that nobody forced that first line of coke up her nose. She made the choice and look where it's led her.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Alright then, you deal with life like you want, I can tell you don't have compassion but just so you know Crackheads and cokeheads are two ENTIRELY different types of people.

She's a product of her parents (that's no compliment)- that alone is bad now add Hollywood and a lot $$$ and all of her and her family's problems are 10xxx bigger.
    He who knows does not speak.
    He who speaks does not know.
    Lao-tzu

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information