Thread: Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control investigating Lindsay Lohan's drinking!

Exclamation Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control investigating Lindsay Lohan's drinking!

Alcohol Agency Probes Lohan Caper

Posted May 30th 2007 11:12AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice, Lindsay Lohan

The agency that regulates alcoholic beverages in California has contacted the Beverly Hills Police Department to determine if there's evidence that Lindsay Lohan or other minors were illegally served alcohol the night of the crash.

As TMZ reported, in the hours before Lohan crashed her car, she was partying at a West Hollywood nightspot -- Les Deux. TMZ has video of Lohan leaving the club around 3:30 AM, an hour-and-a-half after closing time.

John Carr, spokesperson for California's Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control, tells TMZ that his agency wants to review witness reports and other evidence to determine if a formal investigation is warranted. Carr says his agency also wants to know if Lohan or others may have been served after hours.

Last year, TMZ broke several stories of underage stars drinking at Hollywood clubs. Carr says that since our report, his agency has conducted 10 undercover operations at various clubs, though he wouldn't say if they got the goods.

TMZ contacted the rep for Les Deux. Our calls were not immediately returned.
    TMZ.com

FINALLY!!!!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

ut oh, sounds like big trouble for someone.

sounds like big trouble for all those bars... 'bout damn time!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Bronze Member

Big trouble for a looooooooooooot of people

I think I read a while ago that a lot of the club flout the law by serving food & thats why the under-aged get in (i.e. to eat) & they stay to dance.....

Bust them!

Elite Member

I just read an article in Allure this month about underage drinking/drugs/partying at the tredy LA clubs written by a gal who was in the scene. Owners overlook it because they want the celebrity attached w/the club name.

It's about time these agencies/police do their job and crack down on the underage clubbing. Since when are minors allowed to stay in a club after 10PM if they serve food? Only in la-la land.....

woooohoooo .. so glad about this... mayb Mike "Boogie" will get his ass off that high horse... and ashton kutcher/wilmer valderrama... lets see the spin...

.. thinking it wont matter one little bit.. they all know what they are doing... and they are palms with a lot of slick stuff on them...

Les Deux: Lindsay Didn't Booze at Our Bar!

Posted May 30th 2007 1:37PM by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has received an exclusive statement from one of the owners of Les Deux, the Hollywood nightclub where TMZ cameras caught Lindsay Lohan hanging out just hours before her DUI bust.:

"Les Deux is a restaurant, open five nights a week, and there is no age limit for our patrons. Lindsay had dinner at Les Deux that night and waited for friends to pack up the DJ supplies, thus leaving Les Deux after closing. Because of the enormous paparazzi presence outside of Les Deux that night, we allowed her to stay late and wait for her friends. She was not drinking at Les Deux, and left driven by her driver."
    Les Deux: Lindsay Didn't Booze at Our Bar! - TMZ.com

Well in that case she got paraletic in 2 hours flat!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Les Deux: Lindsay Didn't Booze at Our Bar!

Posted May 30th 2007 1:37PM by TMZ Staff
    TMZ has received an exclusive statement from one of the owners of Les Deux, the Hollywood nightclub where TMZ cameras caught Lindsay Lohan hanging out just hours before her DUI bust.:

"Les Deux is a restaurant, open five nights a week, and there is no age limit for our patrons. Lindsay had dinner at Les Deux that night and waited for friends to pack up the DJ supplies, thus leaving Les Deux after closing. Because of the enormous paparazzi presence outside of Les Deux that night, we allowed her to stay late and wait for her friends. She was not drinking at Les Deux, and left driven by her driver."
    Les Deux: Lindsay Didn't Booze at Our Bar! - TMZ.com

Well in that case she got paraletic in 2 hours flat!
    sounds like le bullshite
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Not to defend her, but I've done it. Give me vodka and I'm done. So it is unlikely - knowing her and what has to be her inhuman tolerence level by now - but possible.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Not to defend her, but I've done it. Give me vodka and I'm done. So it is unlikely - knowing her and what has to be her inhuman tolerence level by now - but possible.
    Ah DeChayz! You're SUCH a lightweight!

I've seen it done, been out with a female friend that I didn't know was an alcoholic.... she completely on her arse after 2 hours as she's just "topping up"......

(I think my upper limit is a glass & half of wine at the moment... forget the vodka, one sniff of the bottle & its all over!!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Ah DeChayz! You're SUCH a lightweight!

I've seen it done, been out with a female friend that I didn't know was an alcoholic.... she completely on her arse after 2 hours as she's just "topping up"......

(I think my upper limit is a glass & half of wine at the moment... forget the vodka, one sniff of the bottle & its all over!!!)
    The difference is that you girls know your weaknesses. You don't go in and chug a bunch of vodka and not expect to get knocked on your ass. This girl has drank before, she knows (or should know) her limits. I do not feel sorry for her... she can rot in jail with parisite.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(_)П

Oooo sounds like a fun night Novice, getting to hold back your pal's hair for the entire evening when you're supposed to be getting your drink on. I would've thrown her ass in a cab and enjoyed my night, you're no built-in adult babysitter dammit ! Yeah, I can drink pretty much anything else without consequence. But vodka? I'll be drunk as a skunk and hurling withing a couple hrs. So you're right Mel she should know by now, but that's giving her too much credit. If she was that smart she wouldn't have been out partying the day after getting coked up and drunk driving into a tree, the dumb fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    Oooo sounds like a fun night Novice, getting to hold back your pal's hair for the entire evening when you're supposed to be getting your drink on. I would've thrown her ass in a cab and enjoyed my night, you're no built-in adult babysitter dammit ! Yeah, I can drink pretty much anything else without consequence. But vodka? I'll be drunk as a skunk and hurling withing a couple hrs. So you're right Mel she should know by now, but that's giving her too much credit. If she was that smart she wouldn't have been out partying the day after getting coked up and drunk driving into a tree, the dumb fuck.
    I think you over-estimate my kindness love! She was an employee, used to do it regularly, so in the end we just used to leave her slumped in a chair & deny that we knew her!!!!
    Tequila is mine! Has no effect until I've been drinking it for a while & then I need to go straight home! Kind of like hitting a wall! Mmmm margaritas...
    But I did find that substantial painkillers plus Newcastle Brown Ale has the same effect as a ruffie (ie I can't remember the evening...)

i think that she doesn't know or acknowledge her limits as she's not used to having any of any kind - look how she's cut her dad off because he wants her to go to rehab..... spoilt indenial alcoholic drug-crazed brat!
    Last edited by Novice; May 30th, 2007 at 03:05 PM. Reason: hadn't finished slagging of dim hollywood shits!

Thread Information