Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova divorced

Default Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova divorced

Though they never officially confirmed their marriage, Enrique Iglesias is now telling Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet that he and Anna Kournikova are divorced and that he's single again.

It's also very convenient that the singer's making this announced at the exact same time he has a new album to promote!

5-27-07 Celebrity gossip juicy celebrity rumors Hollywood gossip blog from Perez Hilton

So, were they actually married?

Sounds like it, but beats me

My first thought was..."Wow, i didn't know they were married." My second thought was..."Wait, i don't really care."

Wonder which diseased skanks they'll both pick up next.

This is her second divorce.

She doesn't come off as attention hungry as I assumed she was.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brando View Post
    This is her second divorce.

She doesn't come off as attention hungry as I assumed she was.

She's been divorced before? Isn't she only 25 and been with Enrique for about 4 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    She's been divorced before? Isn't she only 25 and been with Enrique for about 4 years?
    I think she married an ice hockey player or something when she was 15 but she never confirmed it.

Extract taken from wikipedia, its not the most reliable source of information but this paragraph details her Media Publicity.

Kournikova's marital status has been an issue on several occasions. There were conflicting rumors about whether or not she was engaged to hockey player Pavel Bure. There were reports that she married NHL hockey star Sergei Fedorov in 2001. Kournikova's representatives have denied this, but Fedorov stated in 2003 that the couple had married and since divorced. Kournikova currently has a relationship with pop star Enrique Iglesias (in whose video, "Escape", she appeared), and rumors that the couple had secretly married appeared in 2003 and again in 2005. Kournikova herself has consistently refused to directly confirm or deny rumors about the status of her personal relationships. But, in May 2007, Enrique Iglesias confirmed that the couple had been married, but are divorced now.

---------------------------------------------

Boy someone was very quick in editing that paragraph today.
    Last edited by sharon_b; May 27th, 2007 at 05:09 PM.

They were married

Elite Member

^^she was married to or engaged to sergey federov-hockey player. she was like 18. not 15. i knew they were married! i always had a feeling. maybe she lost weight due to her failing marriage?

Why was it so important to keep it a secret - and why did she even agree to such bullshit anyway? And why was he just saying that he had no intention of ever marrying her if they were already married? He sounds like a stupid jackass.

^^I think we can safely say he IS a stupid jackass.
    self-absorbed a**hole

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Why was it so important to keep it a secret - and why did she even agree to such bullshit anyway? And why was he just saying that he had no intention of ever marrying her if they were already married? He sounds like a stupid jackass.
    well i think he feels like he doesnt owe the public any explanation for his relationship and they were the type not to court attention. maybe they didnt wanna be on tabloids with people talking about their wedding and how long it would last. and obviously now he is using it to sell his new record.
    however, he isnt the only bitch here. i believe some of her memorable quotes are:
    "I'm like a menu at an expensive restaurant. you can look, but you cant afford me."
    "I'm beautiful, famous and gorgeous."

these 2 belong together

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    "I'm like a menu at an expensive restaurant. you can look, but you cant afford me."
    Yeah, I started to hate her when I heard that one.

I think she starting dating Federov when she was only 15, but she didn't marry him until she was older, and yes, it was kept secret until they divorced.

SVZ

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    well i think he feels like he doesnt owe the public any explanation for his relationship and they were the type not to court attention. maybe they didnt wanna be on tabloids with people talking about their wedding and how long it would last. and obviously now he is using it to sell his new record.
    however, he isnt the only bitch here. i believe some of her memorable quotes are:
    "I'm beautiful, famous and gorgeous."

these 2 belong together
    What a bunch of pricks, and she really isn't THAT pretty. On my down days I used to think if Anna was pretty than I was pretty too (seriously). she has a wide nose and an undefined face, her eyes are also too close together.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information