Thread: Jesse Metcalfe desperate to win back Nadine Coyle

Default Jesse Metcalfe desperate to win back Nadine Coyle

Jesse Metcalfe is desperate to win back ex-lover Nadine Coyle.

The 'Desperate Housewives' actor, who was dumped by Nadine in April after reportedly cheating on her, has been constantly phoning the stunning Girls Aloud singer.

A source said: "Jesse is calling Nadine almost non-stop to tell her he still loves her and desperately misses her. But Nadine is unsure about rekindling their relationship she doesn't want to get hurt again."

Nadine, who stuck by Jesse when he checked into rehab for alcoholism earlier this year, is said to be considering travelling to the US to talk to him about what went wrong.

The source added: "Nadine is planning to fly to Los Angeles so they can talk face-to-face. She isn't sure if she wants to take him back."

The pair began dating in February 2006 and Nadine, 21, was set to move to Los Angeles to be with Jesse, 28, just before the split.

Shortly after the break-up, Nadine said: "It's over between me and Jesse. I'm not the kind of girl to put up with nonsense like that. I'm disappointed, but what can I do? There's no point hanging on when it gets to this stage."

Nadine recently revealed she is concentrating on making money and isn't interested in finding love.

She said: "Money is more important to me than sex. Ultimately, money lasts longer than love."
    Jesse Metcalfe's Desperate Coyle call

Hit By Ban Bus!

I thought he was gay? Why would he be desperate to get her back, unless it could help jump start his flagging career?

I love that she refers to his screwing around as 'nonsense'!! Bless her heart!
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Hit By Ban Bus!

i can't believe this dude is straight and in a business where everyone is suspect, this guy is a flashing red light. those eyebrows. sometimes i think they are just all in on the scam. he pleads, she plays the wounded but brave woman, he looks straight, they all stay in the papers.
    he must have been very fat once. i notice his skin is very loose on his torso. i notice things like that. very pretty face though. too pretty perhaps.r

Thread Information