Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lily Allen blames Cheryl Cole for 'fat and ugly' crisis

Default Lily Allen blames Cheryl Cole for 'fat and ugly' crisis

Lily Allen blames Cheryl Cole for 'fat and ugly' crisis

Lily Allen has blamed Girls Aloud star Cheryl Cole for sending her into a spiral of depression over her looks.

The 22-year-old singer posted a tearful confession on her Myspace page complaining she felt "fat and ugly" and saying she was considering plastic surgery.

Now Allen has revealed it was brought on by reading hurtful comments in which Cole branded her a "chick with a d***".
    Scroll down for more
    Lily Allen has blasted Cheryl Cole for comments made on Gordon Ramsay's show

• In her latest post, Allen said Cole's jibe - coupled with the constant comparisons to supermodel Kate Moss as they launched rival fashion ranges - which pushed her over the edge.

And she hit back with a furious rant at Cole, referring to her by her maiden name, Tweedy.

She wrote: "Hi guys, I'm sorry if I worried anyone with the blog I wrote yesterday. I was feeling pretty sorry for myself. I've been reading all your comments and they have made me realise there is more to life than being thin! So thank you.

"I think I was just having a hard time last week after reading Cheryl Tweedy's comments branding me a 'chick with a d***'.

"I was feeling pretty low and as well as that, some of you might know I launched my clothing line for New Look last Tuesday, and seeing my picture in so many newspapers next to Kate Moss's made me feel grotesque momentarily.
    Scroll down for more
    Comparisons to supermodel Kate Moss (right) have taken their toll on the singer

"I know it's a silly way to feel and I am incredibly proud of myself and my achievements over the past year. There are so many good things about my life. I really am incredibly lucky. I guess it shows how much of an effect the media can have on us young ladies."

And in a blast at Cole, who is married to Chelsea star Ashley, she wrote: "I know I've said bad things about people in the past, though the majority of them have been blown way out of proportion, but this I mean.
    Scroll down for more
    Lily Allen posted this shot of her in tears on her MySpace page

"Cheryl, if you're reading this, I may not be as pretty as you but at least I write and SING my own songs without the aid of autotune. I must say taking your clothes off, doing sexy dancing and marrying a rich footballer must be very gratifying, your mother must be so proud, stupid b****."

Cole made her comments during an appearance on Gordon Ramsay's Channel 4 show The F Word.
    Lily Allen shows off the treats she's been pigging out on during her 'fat and ugly' crisis on her MySpace page

Lily Allen blames Cheryl Cole for 'fat and ugly' crisis | the Daily Mail

she should just shut right the hell up about this fat and ugly business in a hurry. once you let these vindicitive bitches know that they hurt you, they'll just keep doing it.... and when you load the gun and hand it to them, don't be surprised when you hear gunshots..
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

SVZ

She's so emo

Hit By Ban Bus!

she's neither fat nor ugly. my aunt doris would give her a shake, tell her to stop being so foolish and get out in the yard and play.
    i always arrange my pig outs neatly on paper plates.

Gold Member

It seems like this chick whines about everything and hates everyone. Instead of junk food maybe she should try some prozac.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Here's something I learned a long time ago...no one can make you feel badly about yourself unless you allow them to.

Snap out of it Lily ...

Silver Member

heh so shes allowed to slag folk off but when the tables are turned she cries

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    she should just shut right the hell up about this fat and ugly business in a hurry. once you let these vindicitive bitches know that they hurt you, they'll just keep doing it.... and when you load the gun and hand it to them, don't be surprised when you hear gunshots..
    Thats so true, and thanks, because i needed that same advice. Not the fat and ugly thing because they cant call me either, but just the fact i have to deal with jealous bitches every day. Once they know you have a weakness, you're screwed.

Didn't Cheryl Cole have a truckload of plastic surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheTownRed View Post
    It seems like this chick whines about everything and hates everyone. Instead of junk food maybe she should try some prozac.
    No kidding. Nobody likes a whiner.

She's coming off as pretty weak.

Some people wouldn't take offense to 'chick with a dick'. All shes saying is that Lily is a woman whos tough, and isnt that what she was trying to prove anyway? Shes slagged off a ton of celebrities already and shes barely just got her foot in the hollywood door.

Sorry but if you want to dish it, you'd better learn how to take it.

Elite Member

i always find it so tacky when celebrities use myspace.

Silver Member

WWBDD?

What would Beth Ditto do?

lol
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Everyone has their bad days. She is not fat nor ugly. She will get the hang of it, and quit caring about what others think of her (hopefully).
    My goal is to be happy with my life.

Hit By Ban Bus!

doesn't she have a song called cheryl tweedy? where she wants to look like her. maybe this is why she is so crushed. the bitch still dissed her.

Quote Originally Posted by doriangray View Post
    doesn't she have a song called cheryl tweedy? where she wants to look like her. maybe this is why she is so crushed. the bitch still dissed her.
    that's what started it all, it wasn't a compliment, rather a joke:

British star LILY ALLEN is amused by CHERYL TWEEDY's reaction to the chart-topper's "tribute" to her beauty, because the track was meant to be ironic. The B-side track, simply titled CHERYL TWEEDY, is supposedly a musing on how much Allen admires the GIRLS ALOUD singer, including the line, 'I wish I looked like Cheryl Tweedy'. Tweedy, thrilled with the acknowledgement, said at the time, "I'm really flattered that Lily's written a track about me. I don't know why she sings about wanting to be as pretty as me, as she looks stunning. I'd like to look like her. I love her single and the way she wears trainers and gorgeous dresses. It’s about time we had a really cool British girl out there on the music scene." But Allen thinks the LOVE MACHINE star's gracious response is hilarious, because the song was a sarcastic joke. She says, "I don't want to look like Cheryl Tweedy! It's tongue in cheek. It's meant to be ironic. "I don't have anything against her as a human being. It was a joke that not many people got. Of course nobody really wants to look like Cheryl, they just think they do."

LILY ALLEN - ALLEN TWEEDY TRACK WAS A JOKE

to which cheryl responded:
    "Because everyone wants to look like her. Chick with a dick. She’s either talking shit or talking about someone else. Asshole."

I can't imagine how dumb she felt when she heard Lily's response hahaha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information