Thread: Melanie B's tell-all TV interview

Default Melanie B's tell-all TV interview

Mel B is set to tell-all on US TV about her relationship with Eddie Murphy.

The former Spice Girl is reportedly on the verge of signing a deal with a major US network to lift the lid on her romance with the actor - including the couple's rampant sex life.

Mel also allegedly intends to demand the 'Dreamgirls' star - who denies he is the father of her two-week-old daughter, Angel Iris Murphy - pay her 3,000 a month in child support, as well as a lump sum for her to buy a Los Angeles home.

A source told Britain's Star magazine: "Mel means business. She's in talks with a big TV network in the States, but in the meantime she has been advised to take a softly, softly approach."

Mel was five months pregnant when Eddie dumped her in an interview with Dutch TV and demanded a paternity test to prove he is the father.

Last week, Mel claimed the baby - who was born on the same date as Eddie's birthday April 3 - closely resembled the comic star, and revealed she had named him as the father on the birth certificate.

In January, sources close to Mel claimed she was planning to reveal the results of any DNA tests - which are already said to be underway - live on US television.
    Mel B's TV tell-all

I hope she is waiting until AFTER she gets the DNA results.

In January, sources close to Mel claimed she was planning to reveal the results of any DNA tests - which are already said to be underway - live on US television.

How terribly embarrassing for her if he turns out not to be the father. I absolutely love it when that happens on Maury.

*snicker*

^Yeah, wouldn't that be something? Maybe she should have Maury read the test results for her.

"Eddie...you are NOT the father!" I would die laughing.
    "You should've never trusted Hollywood..."

I hope this isn't true - sure by all means get a DNA test. But the best thing for her to do after the results come out (IF Eddie is the father) - would be to get on with her life and to keep silent.

Quote Originally Posted by cool girl View Post
    I hope this isn't true - sure by all means get a DNA test. But the best thing for her to do after the results come out (IF Eddie is the father) - would be to get on with her life and to keep silent.
    Absolutely, but you don't get any attention that way.

I think she's utterly positive that Eddie HAS to be the father as she wasn't sleeping with anyone other than him. I feel bad for her. Eddie's turned into such a crazy motherfu*ker (as I'm sure he'd say!).
    Curiouser and curiouser...

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post

How terribly embarrassing for her if he turns out not to be the father. I absolutely love it when that happens on Maury.

*snicker*
    I really think that Mel is absolutely 100% positive that Eddie is the father. That would be easy to know if she did not sleep with anyone else at all during the period of conception (to state the obvious). The way she has been acting--vehemently denying that anybody else other than Eddie could be the father, and demanding a DNA test, and putting his name on the birth certificate & in the child's name--makes me confident that Eddie is definitely the father. She seems desperate to prove it, like Larry Birkhead was in the Anna Nicole case, because she knows it is true. I can't wait till the DNA results are made public & Eddie looks like the first-class jerk that he is.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Default Melanie Brown (Scary Spice) working on a tell-all!

Mel B threatens TV tell all

by ANDREI HARMSWORTH - Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mel's on a war path

Eddie Murphy will be sorry he ever crossed paths with Mel B, following news she is planning a tell-all on US TV about their relationship.

The 31-year-old is reportedly close to signing the deal with a US TV network, in which she plans to reveal details about their past sex life.
    A reported source said: 'Mel means business. She's in talks with a big TV network in the States.'

The singer is also said to be demanding Murphy pay her 3,000 a month in child support for her one-month-year-old baby, who she insists he fathered.

She also plans on hitting the Dream Girls actor for a payment for an LA home for her and her two children, it is alleged.

Mel remains adamant her new daughter, Angel Iris, belongs to Murphy. She has given Iris Murphy's surname and named him as the father on the birth certificate.

The former Spice Girl has been on the war path ever since Eddie dumped her publicly during an interview on Dutch TV while she was 5 months pregnant.

He denied he was the father and then made public a new relationship with film producer Tracey Edmonds shortly after at a film premier.
    Mel has since retorted by threatening a live TV paternity test to prove he is the father.

In a freakish coincidence, Angel Iris was born on Murphy's birthday April 3.

Eddie will surely remember his condom from now on.

Mel B threatens TV tell all | Metro.co.uk
    YES!!!!!!!!!! I so hope this comes out!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information