Thread: Lindsay Lohan admits irresponsibility on movie set

Default Lindsay Lohan admits irresponsibility on movie set

Lindsay Lohan has admitted she was "a bit irresponsible" on the set of the movie, "Georgia Rule," last year, after she was publicly chastised by the film's producer and her co-stars for her behavior.

Last July, James G. Robinson, CEO of Morgan Creek Productions, wrote a strongly worded letter to Lohan after she took a series of sick days and arrived late to the set, threatening legal action if she continued to disrupt the picture.

The letter called her "discourteous, irresponsible and unprofessional" and went on to say her actions were those of a spoiled child which had caused her co-workers to feel alienated and "has endangered the quality of this picture."

In an interview with Allure magazine, Lohan admits she wasn't on her best behavior -- but says she was experiencing relationship problems with her now-ex-boyfriend Harry Morton, who ended their brief three-month relationship last September.

She says, "It upset me because I was ... a bit irresponsible. I didn't think about the consequences, but I was also going through something in my life."

Lohan also said she is baffled by the media attention she continues to attract, insisting the public must be bored of her.

Lohan's underage partying exploits and recent rehab stay have filled the tabloids over the past two years, but now the star is taking life a bit more seriously, she hopes the gossip magazines will move on to someone else.

She also doesn't understand why the publications are still interested in her pals Britney Spears and Paris Hilton, who she was photographed partying with last November.
    She says, "Everybody's tired of hearing things about me and them, (Hilton and Spears), so I think it's just better for me to lie low and get better."

SFGate: Daily Dish

Ireland Online
    Friday April 20th 2007

Anyone care anymore?

She was going through something in her life? Please. Most of us are going through things, some of us very terrible things, but we don't act like self-centered assholes.

Who cares about Hohan anyway?

I'm so tired of her using phrases like "I need to get better" in an attempt to sound like she actually has a legitimate illness and make people feel sorry for her. It's the same sort of thing as always pointing out that she's a "severe asthmatic" when she drunkenly falls down the stairs or passes out/vomits from drug or alcohol abuse after being photographed chain smoking at a bar. Or her BS "appendectomy".

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    She was going through something in her life? Please. Most of us are going through things, some of us very terrible things, but we don't act like self-centered assholes.

Who cares about Hohan anyway?
    Agreed. Like breaking up with a boyfriend after only three months could compare with some of the things the real world has to deal with while still holding down a job.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalucy69 View Post
    Agreed. Like breaking up with a boyfriend after only three months could compare with some of the things the real world has to deal with while still holding down a job.

That's what I was thinking...hmmm 3 months...

she's a spoiled brat who thinks the world revolves around her

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Actually, I think it's good she said this, particularly after her dumbass mother tried to rip the producer a new asshole she he suggested La Lohan wasn't behaving the way she should be. I tell you, I've got hope for the girl.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Maybe she will continue to irresponsible, stop getting work, lose celebrity status, and disappear.

I can hope.

Thread Information