Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Justin Timberlake is a pimp

Default Justin Timberlake is a pimp

Justin Keeping Scarlett As Plan B? Word is Justin and Jessica Biel are soooo an item, he's moved in some of his stuff into her home. But he's keeping his options open. By that I mean when Jessica's not around, he supposedly either talks to or texts Scarlett Johansson. By the way, don't believe those stories that Scarlett and Alanis Morissette's ex, Ryan Reynolds are hooking up. It's a ploy to make Justin jealous.

Mike & The Kiss Wakeup Krew's Hollywood Dirt Report
    This whole love quadrangle is getting grosser by the second.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

don't believe those stories that Scarlett and Alanis Morissette's ex, Ryan Reynolds are hooking up. It's a ploy to make Justin jealous.

Oh whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I thought they were the real deal, especially since Ryan had had lunch with her Dad already.

Why dont all three just hook up, its Hollywood, go nuts.

All four of them you mean? Its Biel, Timberlake, ScarHo and Reynolds. GAWD, I hope they are all using condoms...blech!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

You can take Ryan, knock yourself out honey

I meant timberlake, scarjo and jessica.

Bronze Member

It all sounds like BS to me. I mean, not that Justin and Jessica B. are seeing each other, but the rest sounds so dramatized.

Wow. And I thought he was just touring. Not whoring.

Bronze Member

all i can say is whatever!

Yeah I don't believe this. I think Justin is probably just going on a few dates and enjoying his singleness.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

An update:

Apr
    Justin Timberlake took care of Jessica Biel’s puppy, but Scarlett wants him back

Star Magazine reports that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are heating it up despite their brief break while Justin hooked up with Scarlett Johansson - and Jessica had a fling with Ryan Reynolds. Now Scarlett and Ryan are said to be a new couple with Justin and Jessica are back together.
    Justin even took care of a pit bull puppy for Jessica while she was out of town. The article claims that Justin wanted Jessica all along, but that it took her a while to “warm up to him.”
    Jessica is even wearing Justin Timberlake’s brand of William Rast jeans, and she has “sexyback” as the ringtone on her phone:
    Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are definitely a hot couple - so hot that she’s wearing his personal brand of designer jeans, they’ve been spotted kissing and canoodling all over, and he’s even tended to one of her beloved pet pit bulls! “It’s a puppy she adopted from a shelter,” says a source. “Justin looked after it for a few days when she had to go out of town. The gesture really pleased Jessica!”
    It seems that Justin, 26, who’s also been linked to sexy Scarlet Johansson in recent months, has been working overtime to convince Jessica that he’s after more than just a fling. “Justin was crazy for her from the start, but it took Jessica a while to warm up to him,” says the source. “He kept calling, and she finally realized, ‘Wow, he must really like me!’ Now, she lights up whenever his name is mentioned.”
    [From Star Magazine print edition, April 30, 2007]
    The article goes on to say that they have been “quietly dating” since Prince’s Golden Globes after party on January 15th, and that lately they’ve been seen kissing in public.
    Justin is going on a two month tour starting this month, though, and while Jessica will visit him she won’t be joining him the entire time. She does have “sexyback” as the ringtone on her phone according to witnesses, so it sounds like she wants to be reminded of Justin as much as possible.
    The National Enquirer reports that Scarlett Johansson’s fling with Ryan Reynolds is just a ploy to try and make Justin jealous. They say she never got over him and that Scarlett and Justin still text message and talk on the phone constantly:
    Do not be fooled by Scarlett Johansson’s current cuddles with hunky Ryan Reynolds - because the Sexiest Girl Alive’s still heart-locked to Justin Timberlake, say pals! Scarlett’s dalliance with Alanis Morissette ex Ryan is a plot in her secret plan to keep Mr. SexyBack wild with jealousy (and distracted from hotties liek Jessica Biel) while he’s off on tour! Scarlett and JT still sexy-talk constantly via phone and text-messaging - and Reynolds is just a ruse. “Scarlett’s absolutely nutes about Justin,” reveals one insider. “She’s just turning the tables on him. She doesn’t want the boy taking her for granted.”
    [From The National Enquirer print edition, Mike Walker’s column, April 30, 2007]
    So which is it? Is Timberlake with Biel or Johansson? I vote for Biel, and say that The Enquirer has old or inaccurate information. You never know with these young hotties, though, Timberlake could be playing both of them.
    Here’s Jessica Biel out with her dog. [via]

Cele|bitchy Blog Archive Justin Timberlake took care of Jessica Biel’s puppy, but Scarlett wants him back
    This story just keeps getting sicker and weirder.

I want a tattoo on my side like that and after seeing that Puss boy Justin could withstand the pain, I now know that I can.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I want a tattoo on my side like that and after seeing that Puss boy Justin could withstand the pain, I now know that I can.

They were painted on for a movie role, Alpha Dog I think.

Isn't it funny that they've both been named "hottest woman alive" or something? Even though I personally think Scarlett is sort of ugly. I don't get the hype about her.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    They were painted on for a movie role, Alpha Dog I think.
    I see, I should have know.

I would help him look like a pimp, but he would find out who really is running the show behind closed doors.

I think they meant "puss"...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information