Thread: William who? Kate Middleton goes clubbing without him

Default William who? Kate Middleton goes clubbing without him

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...cc=picbox&ct=5

Kate Middleton leaves a London club in the early hours, with a smile that says: There's life after William.
    The future king may be out of her life forever but, if these photographs are anything to go by, Miss Middleton couldn't be more pleased.

Kate-watchers suggested today she hasn't looked this happy for weeks.

Scroll down for more ...

Single and happy: Kate Middleton, in a minidress, leaves a London nightclub early this morning

The split, following a five-year romance, was announced at the weekend, ending speculation the couple would soon marry and that Kate would one day become Queen.

The decision prompted a typically male response from William.

Scroll down for more

Girls' night out: Kate Middleton leaves Mahiki nighclub in Mayfair at 2.30am after he night out with friends

While Miss Middleton, 25, was said to be sobbing at her family home, William, 24, went to the Mahiki nightclub in Mayfair where he is said to have shouted: "I'm freeeee," before performing a celebratory dance and then declaring: "I'm really happy. Everything is fine. Let's drink the menu."

Scroll down for more ...

Moving on: No sign of sadness as Kate leaves the club

William had celebrated at the same club six days earlier
    Not to be outdone, Miss Middleton chose the same venue - but six days later - for her own celebration of her new life as a single girl about town. She was pictured leaving the club in the very best of spirits at 2.30 this morning.

She may have been given indefinite compassionate leave from her job as a buyer with Jigsaw after the break-up, but she certainly did not look like she was moping over what might have been.

At one stage Miss Middleton appeared to be texting her friends - perhaps even William all lonely in his Army barracks - and in good humour photographed the paparazzi who have followed her over the past year and at times made her life a misery.

Intriguingly, also at the club was Guy Pelly, a close friend of William and Harry's who it was suggested she had once fallen out with. It was Mr Pelly who was at William's side as they celebrated the split at Mahiki, that evening ending in the early hours of Saturday. Apparently Mr Pelly has decided it's best not to take sides. Following the split, it wa claimed that friends of the Prince had taken to greeting Kate's arrival with whispers of "doors to manual", a reference to her mother's former career.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

'Atta girl. Always go out like you haven't a care in teh world after a painful breakup, whether or not you wanted it. Good girl, that Kate. Next thing you know, she'll be married to an Earl, still part of the royal circle and the center of a major controversy in 20 years when it turns out she was banging Wills right along.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

it sounds like they were both getting in over their heads. he does sound like a pip though, letting his friends belittle her. i would never stand for that no matter what.

I hope we're not going to have to hear about every fucking move she makes now. I could give a flying fig.

Bronze Member

Oh Gawd how much longer is this going to go on for? He's a tosspot. She is a silly tart who over egged her pudding and had it explode in her face. Can we please move on now? I'm sure somewhere a fat lady is singing.

And as for William who well I seriously doubt she would have ever got into that club without her association with him.

Quote Originally Posted by mad1 View Post
    Oh Gawd how much longer is this going to go on for? He's a tosspot. She is a silly tart who over egged her pudding and had it explode in her face. Can we please move on now? I'm sure somewhere a fat lady is singing.
    Amen. Why is anyone interested in this pair of upper-class twits? Even Paris Hilton has DONE something to get media attention (no matter how contrived). Some accident of birth, and bleeding the lesser classes dry, is all that Royal idiot has ever done, and her claim to public interest is even lesser, by association only, oh and something to do with wearing clothes that most of us couldn't afford.
    At least most of the celebrities discussed on this board have some sort of meritocratic claim. Is the boy prince revered due to his mother's canonisation as some sort of latter-day saint?
    I fucking hate the British class system, and the way in which we're meant to look up to these inbred retards.
    ..Got 25 channels of white noise evil buzzing in my head..

Hit By Ban Bus!

lol this forum needs a Brit/Yank slang decoder. I said on chat last night that Aussies/Brits have the best sayings, but we often have no idea what you are getting at! Is it the same for you Brits?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lidless Eye View Post
    Even Paris Hilton has DONE something to get media attention (no matter how contrived)
    I beg to differ. I seriously doubt there would have been any interest in Paris' antics either were she not (by accident of birth) one of the Hiltons. There are plenty skanks recording their exploits on their phones and videos and no-one's interested in them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoog View Post
    I beg to differ. I seriously doubt there would have been any interest in Paris' antics either were she not (by accident of birth) one of the Hiltons. There are plenty skanks recording their exploits on their phones and videos and no-one's interested in them.
    Yeah, but she has created a public persona for herself, and attempts some sort of career (albeit one that involves no talent) with her awful films, pop videos, sex video and associated merchandise. I'm not denying that she's gained this by virtue of her family name, just saying that she actually does something, unlike William and Kate.

A*O

I'm sure they will both be happier in the long run but I bet when she's old and grey she'll still think back and say "Damn! I could have been the queen of England"
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^^Ahem...Britain....
    Just kidding - you can keep her!

Thread Information