Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Clinton and John Travolta help the Church of Scientology

Default Bill Clinton and John Travolta help the Church of Scientology

John Travolta is an idiot.

John Travolta recently said that he is as big as Elvis and Marilyn Monroe - but didn’t suffer the same fate because of Scientology.

“I have fame on the level of a Marilyn Monroe or an Elvis, but part of the reason I didn’t go the way they did was because of my beliefs,” Travolta told the Irish Independent.

People make judgments about it [Scientology], but often they don’t know what they’re talking about,” Travolta said. “I would advise anyone who wants to know about it to read up on it. We [the Church of Scientology] are only getting bigger and we help people all over the world, from disaster zones to drug rehabilitation.”

Travolta also explained how he used his celeb status to help Scientology in Germany, where it had been under attack in some circles. “We were having a problem in Germany [where some critics called Scientology a money-making entity rather than a religion],” he told the Independent. “I talked to [former president Bill] Clinton who talked to Chancellor Kohl and things have improved since then.”

Related Posts:
    Source: ICYDK

Interesting. Clinton in on the Co$.

I don't think Bill is into $cience, I think Bill is more into the shitloads of money that Hollywood gives to the Democratic party.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I thought Travolta wanted out of the church. What did he do now that he's sucking up to him again?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I don't think Bill is into $cience, I think Bill is more into the shitloads of money that Hollywood gives to the Democratic party.
    At the time Bill was interested in a good portrayal of himself by Travolta in Primary Colors. The trade-off was, Bill gets the Co$ into Germany if Travolta didn't make him look like a total asshole in the movie.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Lainey said something earlier this week that John got kicked out of a nice spa in Canada for popping boners during massages, so I'm guessing he got reeled back in.

Reining in Homo?

They had him on a short leash for a long time. And then he earned their trust. He behaved for a decade. He made babies, he held the queer feather deep inside. So then they loosened up. They let him go to Toronto. To dress up in drag for a movie called Hairspray. They let him run wild and free, away from the shackles, to taste freedom for a few months as reward for toeing the line for so long, confident that he’d been completely rehabilitated, confident that the doctrine had “fixed” his problem.

Allegedly of course.

But to their dismay, he got out of control. He went for massages and he got so de-programmed de-stressed from the masseur massages that the gaygay couldn’t help but come raging back out, busting through the closet door in the form of a c*ckstand. And not just one c*ckstand either. Often enough, rumour has it, that he had to be asked to leave a certain upscale health spa after insulting the upper class members.

Allegedly of course.

And of course this kind of unacceptable behaviour does not go over well with the watchers. Which is why he was probably put in lock down for the better part of the Fall. Perhaps that’s why he wasn’t allowed to attend the GMD wedding? As punishment for veering off course? We’ll never know for sure.

What we do know however is that he’s back. He’s reformed. And he’s talking sense again.

Check out John Travolting on John Travolting:
    “I have fame on the level of a Marilyn Monroe or an Elvis, but part of the reason I didn’t go the way they did was because of my beliefs. People make judgments about it [Scientology], but often they don’t know what they’re talking about. I would advise anyone who wants to know about it to read up on it. We [the Church of Scientology] are only getting bigger and we help people all over the world, from disaster zones to drug rehabilitation.”

They reined him in good, non?

Praise Thetan, ah-Xenu.

source
    Last edited by greysfang; April 18th, 2007 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Edited to add article
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Dean James View Post
    I thought Travolta wanted out of the church. What did he do now that he's sucking up to him again?

Well, we really haven't heard or seen a whole lot more about the man he was sucking face with, have we? CoS is huge in Hollywood and has a lot of power.

Good article, Greysfang.

Yeah, your beliefs keep your autistic son from improving his life.

Your beliefs keep you from marrying that guy you smooched on the plane

Your beliefs have you hock a religion where space aliens flew DC-7-shaped starships into volcanoes and then haunted people.

Oh right, and your beliefs were an invention of a crackpot sci-fi writer who admitted he did it to make money.

Way to go.

Oh, p.s. you're ugly and no gay guy wants you.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

A*O

"We [the Church of Scientology] are only getting bigger and we help people all over the world, from disaster zones to drug rehabilitation.”
    Yeah, but it doesn't cure gay does it? Just ask Tom.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Travolta is such a self indulgent, arrogant asshole. He was on a BBC talkshow a short while back, the Jonathan Ross show, and he was acting so bored until they showed pics of his house and his plane and kissed his ass about being such a good dancer. He's only "nice" when he's on Oprah, trying to reel her into the Scientology scam.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

You people make me laugh

A*O

Just a reminder of John saying a fond farewell (in a totally unambiguously straight way) to an employee, allegedly some kind of m/nanny.

I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Travolta is delusional if he thinks he's as big as Marylin and Elvis, The two biggest stars who ever lived.

I think he's a bit grandiose, same way he is a millionaire but spends like he's a billionaire on those ridiculous planes.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    Travolta is delusional if he thinks he's as big as Marylin and Elvis, The two biggest stars who ever lived.

I think he's a bit grandiose, same way he is a millionaire but spends like he's a billionaire on those ridiculous planes.
    Again, what Olivia said.

OT but today I saw my first Churh of Scientology on my way to the city.

I think Bill is just bored and looking for brain washed chicks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information