Thread: Chris Rock dodged paternity test for 10 years

Default Chris Rock dodged paternity test for 10 years

Mel B Wishes Eddie Murphey Would Take Advice From Chris Rock

April 18th, 2007 at 7:19 am

There is another paternity test getting processed in Hollywood. A woman has come forward claiming Chris Rock is the father of her 13 year old son. Instead of Chris running from the situation, he has filed a petition to ensure the test takes place. AND IF HE IS THE FATHER - he has already filed papers to establish child support and visitation rights! How fantastic!!

Ok - so the story isn’t as nice and friendly as it seems. Apparently, Kali Bowyer has been trying for 10 years to get Chris to take a paternity test. The only reason why he is complying now is because she finally went to the press with the story.

Mel B Wishes Eddie Murphey Would Take Advice From Chris Rock
    Dude just lost all cred with me.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I read about this - also, the child has a disease and mostly what the woman wants is his medical history so she can get her son the help he needs. Chris Rock has known this for years and dodged her.... she should've went public years ago, he'll do a paternity test to appear to be a good guy to his fans but what about your son???
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I read about this one too it's pretty damn sick of him not to give his dna for testing. I always liked ol Chris before this
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Red face

^ Huh? Did you guys read the same article I did?...

I may be a little too stoned - but I read Chris is owning up to the situation. And maybe he hasnt been dodging the test for years, maybe he KNEW she was BSing... or HIS WIFE suggested they not make a big deal of it until the other women does.Think about it - if he is the father, child support would surely be paid - that is ALSO a piece of the wife's amount too (especially during divorce precedings - my conspiracy theory for today).

It's possible he is just covering his ass - but seriously, we shouldnt punish him for "dodging" a test for 10 years... The article said 13-year-old, SO 13 years ago the MOTHER could have cleared this up if she was sooo sure. But maybe she waited until HE made something of himself to reveal the truth - but then can we really blame Chris for that? Seriously... maybe she never even told him she was pregnant, or made any substancial claims... who knows.

I will defaintly want to find out if he is the father....
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

she's been trying to get him to take the test for 10 years and did so privately and if i'm correct the child has medical problems and that is why she is just now going public with it
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Well if the kid is his, I hope he does the right thing. Sounds like he will, so good.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    ^ Huh? Did you guys read the same article I did?...

I may be a little too stoned - but I read Chris is owning up to the situation. And maybe he hasnt been dodging the test for years, maybe he KNEW she was BSing... or HIS WIFE suggested they not make a big deal of it until the other women does.Think about it - if he is the father, child support would surely be paid - that is ALSO a piece of the wife's amount too (especially during divorce precedings - my conspiracy theory for today).

It's possible he is just covering his ass - but seriously, we shouldnt punish him for "dodging" a test for 10 years... The article said 13-year-old, SO 13 years ago the MOTHER could have cleared this up if she was sooo sure. But maybe she waited until HE made something of himself to reveal the truth - but then can we really blame Chris for that? Seriously... maybe she never even told him she was pregnant, or made any substancial claims... who knows.

I will defaintly want to find out if he is the father....
    Either way, this woman has been raising her kid for a long damn time with no support from him and if it is his kid, she deserves every penny she gets!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Obviously, he has something to fear. Perhaps it's his wife, who knows. But its something.

Wow. He should be a proud asshole then.

If it took ten years and this is his child , he is a deadbeat jerk.

Per E!Online, she is now acknowledging she is not 100% sure about her son's paternity:
    First Look: News Blog

Thread Information