Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joe Francis gone wild; he's now a federal fugitive

Default Joe Francis gone wild; he's now a federal fugitive

celebitchy.com

It sounded like Joe Francis had come to his senses when he announced he was going to surrender and serve his time for the contempt of court charges U.S. District Judge Richard Smoak handed down last week. Some wet t-shirt contest must have been going on at about the time he was going to turn himself in, because yesterday came and went and Francis is still on the run:

From NewsHerald.com:
    “Girls Gone Wild” founder Joe Francis told Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera on Monday that he would comply with a Panama City federal judge’s order to surrender to authorities to begin a jail sentence for contempt of court.

But by 4:30 p.m., Francis had not turned himself in at the federal courthouse.

“I’m not trying to hide at all,” Francis told Rivera. “I’m on my way to Florida right now to turn myself in and comply with the judge’s order. I would never run from justice. I would never not comply with a judge’s order.”

Francis did not answer calls to his cell phone on Monday.

His corporate lawyer, Michael Burke of California, said he was “getting everyone together” Monday morning so Francis could turn himself in. He could not be contacted later in the day.

Deputy U.S. Marshal P.J. Joanos said he had tried unsuccessfully most of the day to contact Francis’ lawyers. At about 4 p.m., Joanos said, Burke called and reported that Francis had not turned himself over to the authorities anywhere in the country.

“I can tell you that Mr. Francis is being treated as any U.S. Marshals’ fugitive,” Joanos said.
    Come on! I find it hard to swallow the fact that Joe Francis is being treated as any U.S. Marshal’s fugitive. All they have to do is send the police to Hyde, Scores, any Spring Break event, or Paris Hilton’s house and he surely would have been found by now! Francis is making a laughingstock out of the Panama City court system, and hopefully someone makes him serve longer than a few measly days in jail for being such an ass.
    Woudn't it be a shame if he got shot during his apprehension?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

greys, your comment made me cackle. Good one. Another waste of space with a smug face.

the title of this thread made me laugh, I read on another site that he was found at an airport somewhere.

You're right, I just aught this on TMZ, he got arrested by an airport cop...what a pussy.

"Girls Gone Wild" Creator Arrested at Airport

Posted Apr 10th 2007 10:29AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Celebrity Justice
    Joe Francis was arrested this morning at the Panama City airport TMZ has confirmed, as first reported by PEOPLE.

Francis was reportedly on his way to voluntarily turn himself in, but he was recognized by airport police and arrested there before he reached the Marshal's Office. Francis had been ordered to turn himself in for changing the terms of a settlement deal stemming from a 2003 lawsuit in which seven women accused him of victimizing them by filming them in sexual situations while they were on spring break in Panama City.

Francis, creator of the popular "Girls Gone Wild" series, had until noon Thursday to turn himself in, but PEOPLE says that Francis missed the deadline.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

why is he smiling in his mugshot? i wonder if he's high on something.

It couldn't have happened to a more deserving person.

I just hope he gets some decent time out of this, he was supposed to turn himself in last Thursday and is in obvious defiance of a court order. But most likely he won't even get an overnighter.

LOL...that is all I have to say on that!

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I don't care where he goes...just make him go away. He's all part of the dumbing down. What an asshat.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Its funny that NOBODY likes this guy . . . hehe.

Well, I'm sure the fact he's a rapist is not exactly boosting his likability.

*praying* Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease God, let him get ass-raped and forced to be somebody's bitch in prison. I'm pretty sure he'd just need 30 minutes in with the general prison population to make that happen.

If God's got time to make macy gray's album tank, he's gotta be up on this, right?

What a douche---smiling in his mugshot. NICE ONE Joe. You're soooo cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    *praying* Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease God, let him get ass-raped and forced to be somebody's bitch in prison. I'm pretty sure he'd just need 30 minutes in with the general prison population to make that happen.

If God's got time to make macy gray's album tank, he's gotta be up on this, right?
    I share your enthusiasm for this endeavor.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

He has one of the emptiest smiles I've ever seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information