Thread: Jessica Alba banned from making eye contact with 'Beverly Hills 90210' stars

Default Jessica Alba banned from making eye contact with 'Beverly Hills 90210' stars

Jessica Alba was banned from making eye contact with the stars of 'Beverly Hills 90210'.

Hollywood star Alba, who filmed two episodes of the hit TV series 1998, revealed she was contractually forbidden from looking at or speaking to any of the show's stars.

She told Britain's OK! magazine: "I don't really know why. Maybe because the leading characters were so popular they didn't want other actors looking at them.

"You wouldn't be allowed to talk to them unless they spoke to you first. It was bizarre. But I guess that's what happens when you become a big star."

The 'Sin City' actress also says she is a well-behaved star on set and never makes any diva-like demands.

Alba revealed: "A lot of actors get away with murder on set, but I always like to be part of the crew."
    Jessica Alba's Beverly Hills ban

Isn't she supposed to be the snobbiest bitch herself?

I know plenty of people that do extra work on tv shows and it's true that they tell you not to approach the "stars" or the regular cast of the show, but they don't tell you not to look at them! She's full of crap and herself! You can look at them or say hi, but they don't want people that get all giddy hitting up the cast for autographs at work.

I actually think she seems fairly normal in interviews and stuff, she seems like quite a nice girl.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Hit By Ban Bus!

Maybe she remembers she's just a girl from Pomona, California who made it big... maybe she doesn't.
    But she should.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I know plenty of people that do extra work on tv shows and it's true that they tell you not to approach the "stars" or the regular cast of the show, but they don't tell you not to look at them! She's full of crap and herself! You can look at them or say hi, but they don't want people that get all giddy hitting up the cast for autographs at work.
    That seems fair enough. Who wants to be stopping to sign autograph and deal with over enthusiastic fans when you're trying to remember lines and do your job? Cant blame them.

Elite Member

well considered her bitchiness is legendary, she needs to find a new way to spin her image. what a fake idiot.

This policy was probably put into action when they got tired of the distractions created by people looking at Tori Spelling and mocking her, snickering about her butt-ugly face, or vomiting.

Alba practically calls Vancouver a second home she works here so much and I've never heard anyone from crew to fellow actors say a nice thing about her. The only time she talks to the crew is to bitch about something.

Time to get over it Jessica...christ, she should talk.

Oh brother! Put a cork in it or a cookie for your skinny ass!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I wouldn't want her looking at me either, if I gave the wrong facial expression or something, she might cut me.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by pacific breeze View Post
    Alba practically calls Vancouver a second home she works here so much and I've never heard anyone from crew to fellow actors say a nice thing about her. The only time she talks to the crew is to bitch about something.
    Oh, snap! I've never "liked" her, but I can't say I dislike her. I'm completely tepid toward her. She does seem a bit... uptight, though. At least, when I saw her on Conan O'Brien, she did.

LMAO Wtf?!

Silver Member

This is true and the cast had to approve of those guest starring on show. But I am sure now that Alba is famous herself, she probably doing the same thing. You have to remember part of the Hollywood scene creates a world of entitlement to those at the top. Not to worry, fame is fleeting and they all end up in the "Where are they now file".

Thread Information