Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Love discusses 44 pound weight loss; gossips about Jude Law

Default Courtney Love discusses 44 pound weight loss; gossips about Jude Law

Courtney Love Talks Body, Jude by Gina Serpe
    Fri Mar 30, 7:34 AM ET

Los Angeles (E! Online) - Courtney Love is used to weighing in on the issues of the day. She's not used to weighing in quite so lightly.

The Hole frontwoman unveiled a dramatically slimmed down bod on the beaches of Maui this week and is crediting her 44-pound-and-counting weight loss on a more positive outlook overall.

Well, a more positive outlook and a macrobiotic diet.

In a posting on her Website, MoonWashedRose.com, Love, writing under the name "court," responded to the series of bikini-clad photos of herself making the internet rounds, saying, "I'm pretty happy and really all I care about is that my self esteem is limitless and intact, and that nothing and no situation effects my self esteem in anyway, and creates negativity chaos or loss."

Or at least, that's what she would be saying, if she had any grasp of spell check.

In the posting, left Thursday morning, the 42-year-old rocker said that she had "lost 44 pounds with 6 more maybe 11 more to go."

And the benefit to her health isn't Love's only inspiration to drop pounds. With her ultra-svelte figure, the rocker is hoping to finally "fit in that dammed couture (the uh...real stuff)."

In a separate post, Love even claimed she would be holding a couture garage sale at her Hawaiian hotel to rid her closet of all her size eight clothes, "cos I ain't going back." She continues on, adding that one can't "be too rich or too thin, that is the truth man. Respect."

Love's new and improved torso isn't the only physical change she's made in the past few months. The rocker has also copped to having undergone a second rhinoplasty to fix the Barbie schnoz she claims she got her first time under the knife.

"Its my old nose and I love it because it just looks like my 'self' in 93," she wrote. "I hated that nosejobby nose, it was like a little beak...I just didn't like that old nosejob I went too far and I fixed it and made it natural again."

She also says she's glad to return to the natural look, "happy not to have crazy lips and a crazy teensy unnatural little nose."

The crazy teensy body, however, she'll keep.

Love's rep confirmed that the rehabbed mother of one had attained her new found physique through healthy means, adhering to a macrobiotic diet and attending yoga classes—yoga classes in which she's gotten chummy enough with her teacher, and her Website readers, to share a piece of gossip or two.

In a post left on Sunday morning in which Love waxed critically about the inherent problems with MySpace, it's safe to say she veered slightly off topic—and into the pages of the tabloids—after spilling an alleged secret.

"Ooooh, have to gossip, just found out my yoga teacher is f---ing Jude Law, she's very nice but how funny?" she wrote. "I dunno, she's got a hot bod."

She's not the only one.

For her part, Love said the flurry of media attention that has come with her toned down body has been entirely unexpected, though she's not above finding the humor in it.

"I'm actually caught a little off guard by the amount of paps on the beach at the pool, etc.," she wrote. "I guess this thin story has legs. Heh."
    Courtney Love Talks Body, Jude - Yahoo! News
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Well, she did look a sight better.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Elite Member

What the hell is a macrobiotic diet? Is that code word for being back on drugs?

Who isn't banging Jude Law?

How do they fix a nose when its too thin?

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    What the hell is a macrobiotic diet? Is that code word for being back on drugs?
    Nope-I just looked it up. Raw are barely cooked veggirs & grain.
    Some bean stuff for protien. Says you must be careful of protien or vit B shortage.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I think she ruined her face. Her face was much better before. I think she probably had to have reconstructive surgery on her nose because of coke damage. Her bod looks great, but her face ugh.

Here's a before and after:

Her nose looks a bit like a boxer's nose in the 'after' pic.

Who dosent wanna punch her in the face........well, you go girl....losing that much weight is good for your career, but ANS lived the dream.......go to sleep bub...........

what a confused person she is
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Elite Member

Last week I read she lost the 44lbs from drinking IsoPure shakes... Hmm drinking my Isopure protein juice right now amazing how I'm not losing 44lbs. Guess I should start snorting something too

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Last week I read she lost the 44lbs from drinking IsoPure shakes... Hmm drinking my Isopure protein juice right now amazing how I'm not losing 44lbs. Guess I should start snorting something too
    How are those? When I Googled them, I read that body builders use them to put on weight. Do they have a lot of protein?

Yeah, I don't think her weight loss was a result of any specific diet. I could be wrong, but coke and lipo seem more likely.

i forget where i saw the pics, but she was in a bikini again, and her stomach looked all wrinkly like tara reids did/does...i think shes full of it when she says it was all from dieting
    http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s...ley_cheers.gif
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

I love Courtney for some crazy reason - always have. I could always relate to her whiney line "I wanna be the girl with most cake".

macrobiotic diet my ass. Someone doesn't lose that much weight that quickly on a macrobiotic diet! Drugs or Lipo is her 'weight loss secret'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information