Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Matthew McConaughey Kate Hudson's new man?

Default Is Matthew McConaughey Kate Hudson's new man?

Kate Hudson and Owen “Butterscotch Stallion” Wilson are the most annoying couple. Owen is a perpetual teenager unable to commit to even the hottest female celeb like Kate Hudson, and Kate, can’t seem to take a hint. Does Owen have some sort of magical weenis? Maybe it does some kind of laser-light show after dark. All I know is that everytime I read a story about these two it aggravates me how unwilling he is to give her what she needs in a relationship and how totally “penilized” she is by his special charm.

Kate has been in Australia for the past few months filming Fool’s Gold with Matthew McConaughy and according to reports, the two are getting chummy, and maybe Matt’s been the source of comfort Kate needs as she finally figures out that Owen is a worthless pursuit. Matt and Kate worked together on a previous film, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, but she was married to rocker Chris Robinson at the time. Maybe now, the two can finally see if there’s any real chemistry between them.

As for Owen, not only was he out with Woody Harrellson on the night of the infamous brawl at a Venice bar, but apparently he’s been seen with two “mystery” women in the last few weeks and has bailed on visits to see Kate down under several times.

Truthfully, I hope she does move on. Owen’s hot and all, but no woman needs to put up with that kind of commitment-resistant whack-a-doo. Go ahead Matt, show her the good lovin’.

GlossLip » Kate Hudson: Is Owen Wilson Out, and Matthew McConaughey In?

Maybe now, the two can finally see if there’s any real chemistry between them.

Wow, I was waiting for this story, but it surely cannot be.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Elite Member

They would make a great couple, IMO.

People always say 'chummy'- so they're being friendly, so what! They have great chemistry, i think they click really well. Doesn't have to be romantic.
    I stand firm in my belief that he's McConaughgay

Hit By Ban Bus!

Weenis! Penilized!

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    They would make a great couple, IMO.
    ITA. Seems like they'd be very compatible.

A much better match for Kate than w/ Black Crowes dude or ol' Butterscotch.

I liked Kate and Chris together. I think she really adored him. I read an interview once where she pulled out a photo of Chris and said 'look at him, look at the beard, i love it, he's fucking awesome'.
    She's got odd taste in men; she once said Keith Richards was the perfect guy!

^^^ Why'd her and Chris break up again? Was it b/c of her and Owen, or did Chris cheat?

It was never really said. Everyone assumed it was because of Owen, but I think there was more to it than that. She was very fond of Owen though, i've seen numerous dupree interviews and she always mentions him. When she was asked why she signed on to do it, she said- 'Owen'. And only Owen and Kate (not Matt Dillon) went around promoting the movie, its like they were already together. At the premiere of dupree Owen and Kate were always together- you would have thought they were the only two in the movie. And it was around that time that Kate started saying- 'I'm married, i'm not dead' when asked if she had any attraction to her co stars. Its funny because i went and saw dupree with my mum she said that Owen and Kate had so much chemistry and she thought they'd end up together in the movie. And then a week later i came here and read that Kate had split up with Chris and was with Owen!

I dont think she's entirely to blame though; if its true that Chris cheated on her and always wanted to have sex with her and other girls at the same time, sounds like she just got sick of the lack of attention and the rock star lifestyle. And maybe Owen gave her the attention she wanted. They just seemed so into each other- i watched every interview they did while they were promoting dupree in australia and she never stopped laughing and smiling when she was with Owen.

If talking was screwing, the whole world would be one big orgy!
    I hate that men and women can't even have a friendship without people automatically assuming it is sexual.
    And who said that she NEEDED a committed relationship with him or anyone? It's entirely possible that neither of them wanted or needed that kind of relationship....

**ETA I have to get a life!! I am far too involved in celeb's shit
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Hit By Ban Bus!

^too late, sweetrebel.... you're hooked!

I know! Sad, isn't it? LOL
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Hit By Ban Bus!

well a great bonus of this is all the fun and online friendships... I have to say it's just as interesting to me, sometimes even more so...

I just come here for the clothes.... honest....

Owen and Kate In Love! HOT LINKS : Kate HudsonOwen Wilson

Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson enjoyed an early dinner at Ivy on the Shore yesterday and I'll be damned if they don't look cute together! So what's up with this on-again, off-again, on-again couple? Will they last? Could Owen trade his Playboy Mansion partying ways for step-fatherhood?

Owen and Kate In Love! (X17 Online)
    Yesterday = 30th March 07

Cute dress, but for some reason I think that she looks goofy in this picture...

... unable to commit to even the hottest female celeb like Kate Hudson

She's not the least bit hot. She has the body of a 14yo boy ... but maybe Matthew likes that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information