Thread: Heather Mills and Paul McCartney

Default Heather Mills and Paul McCartney

A friend of mine saw the couple out and he took a snapshot of them and Ms Mills/Mrs McCartney ran up to him and beat him repeatedly in the head with her purse.

He called the cops to press charges and none of them would take a statement.

Nice.

A*O

She's a real piece of work that one - and it's Lady McCartney please. I don't know why she doesn't get more attention among the gossipistas here to be honest. Maybe I'll dig out some classic quotes.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

I absolutely love Paul McCartney...and was heartbroken when he married that whore. She's a piece of shit. And that's the NICEST thing I can say about her. I've heard numerous stories of what a bitch she is....
    Ok, you married PAUL F-ING MCCARTNEY, get a hold of yourself!!!!

I hope your friend goes to court and gets justice....if he/she can.

Elite Member

I knew Heather was a be-yotch. I agree--Paul is cool. But I think he likes being p-whipped or something.

I told him to send the picture and the story to the Daily Mirror.
    It happened today in The Hamptons so it might actually grab someone's attention.

I think the press cut her some slack because she has a prosthetic leg. I think she lost it to cancer, maybe? But, regardless, she comes across as extremely bitchy.

Elite Member

You can still be a b*tch, with or without two good legs. She's the example that proves that rule.

A*O

No - she lost her leg below the knee in a traffic accident - a police (?) motorbike ran into her while she was crossing the road. Nobody deserves that of course, but her problems are all in her head. She was an attention-seeking, arrogant, vain, self-absorbed publicity whore before she even snagged Paul who married her on the rebound after losing his wife Linda to breast cancer. I saw her interviewed on TV and she spent the whole time telling us how famous she was, how much charity work she did, how people respected her for it, and not a shred of a sense of humour. Boring at batshit.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

SVZ

http://blog.gossiprocks.com/index.php?itemid=33

Blogged. We'll get the word out. Just because you have a disablity or something doesn't mean you can be a socially inept turd bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    No - she lost her leg below the knee in a traffic accident - a police (?) motorbike ran into her while she was crossing the road. Nobody deserves that of course, but her problems are all in her head. She was an attention-seeking, arrogant, vain, self-absorbed publicity whore before she even snagged Paul who married her on the rebound after losing his wife Linda to breast cancer. I saw her interviewed on TV and she spent the whole time telling us how famous she was, how much charity work she did, how people respected her for it, and not a shred of a sense of humour. Boring at batshit.

Couldn't have said it better myself!! I would have added that she left several fiancee's, one only 2 wks prior to the wedding after meeting Paul. Think she's after anything?? Na.....
    If you can say anything 'good' about her, it's that she's very serious about her causes ie: land mind/PETA causes. She is completely humorless when I saw her on CNN some time back it was SCARY. I mean, like she was drugged or something. Apparently that is how she actually is.

My poor Paul deserves so much better than that. I mean, come on. He can truly do better than that shit. He's an f-ing Beatle! Doesn't matter that he's pushing 65. I'm 35 and do him tomorrow! I hate that bitch.

A*O

It's all about her. She took up the landmine cause after her 'good friend' St Diana died and she supports PETA because her equally famous husband Paul is a fanatical vegetarian. She is superb at climbing onto other people's bandwagons and then basking in the kudos. Apparently all his kids absolutely hate her guts - the original wicked step-mother.

People used to say the many of the same things about Linda of course. Funny how she was so detested most of her life and when she died she became a saint.

I don't give two shit about any of these ppl. Paul, Heather..eh, who cares..

Thread Information