Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump: George W. Bush could be worst president ever in history of the U.S.

Default Donald Trump: George W. Bush could be worst president ever in history of the U.S.

Flamboyant real estate developer Donald Trump took some shots at Bush Administration officials during a CNN interview which aired on Friday.

In an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN's The Situation Room, Trump blasted Bush for "lying" about WMD in Iraq and declared that he may be the "worst president in the history of the United States."
    Trump called Secretary of State Condoleezza "lovely," but the author of the best-selling The Art of the Deal complained that she never makes any diplomatic deals.

"Everything in Washington has been a lie," Trump added. "Weapons of mass destruction, it was a total lie. It was a way of attacking Iraq, which he thought was going to be easy and it turned out to be the exact opposite of easy."

Trump doesn't believe that Bush is much of a reader, mocking, "He reads 60 books a year. He reads a book a week. Do you think the president reads a book a week? I don't think so."

Excerpts from CNN blog:

He labeled former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld a "disaster," and accused Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice of "never making a deal." He also charged Vice President Dick Cheney of sugarcoating the conditions in Iraq.

"I don't know if they're bad people. I don't know what's going on. I just know they got us into a mess, the likes of which this country has probably never seen," Trump said. "It's one of the great catastrophes of all time."
    He also said the best course of action in Iraq is to "declare victory and leave."

"Because, I'll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down," Trump said. "They're in a civil war over there. There's nothing that we're going to be able to do with a civil war."

Asked whether Trump was considering making a bid to succeed President Bush, he said he was "not interested in running," though admitted, "It would certainly be fun. It would certainly be interesting."

Trump also sized up some of the current presidential candidates, calling Sen. Hillary Clinton "very talented, very smart," Sen. Barack Obama a "star," former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani "very formidable in every way," and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney a "very attractive guy." He also said he "respects" Arizona Sen. John McCain.

The Raw Story | Trump blasts Bush Administration; Calls Condi Rice 'lovely' even though she never makes deals

"may be", Mr. Combover? Get a clue: Chimpy McSmirkface IS the worst president even any banana republic has ever had, period.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Wow. I actually agree with Dump Truck.

This may be the first intelligent thing Trump has ever said.

Bronze Member

Another one who is shocked that I actually agree with Trump.

Totally agree with Donald
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

I hate to say it, but I think the Donald is planning a run for office. He has witnessed Arnold do it in Cali and, with an ego the size of his, I assume he thinks he will win hands down. Mark my words now, Trump will run for Governor of New York when Bloomberg runs his course. Trump never, never makes any statement by accident...he is very calculated.

Elite Member

even if what he says is true, i refuse to accept politcal opinions from donald trump.

He's only right cuz he aimed at something so ridiculously obvious that he couldn't miss.

Kinda like his combover.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^^^^

He wouldn't win if he ran for anything. Not with the whole Rosie thing, and not with his ratings for The Apprentice in the tank. He's in a travelling road show for making-money "annex courses" for god's sake.

ewwww you can meet THE DONALD here in toronto in a week at the learning annex.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

People have been saying this about Dubya for years. Trump is kinda slow to catch on.

SVZ

He's teaching at the Learning Annex now...his face is plastered all over the subway

I agree with the Donald.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information