Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christina Aguilera dresses up as a nurse when having sex with husband

Default Christina Aguilera dresses up as a nurse when having sex with husband

Christina Aguilera loves playing naughty doctors-and-nurses sex games with husband Jordan Bratman.

The 'Dirrty' singer confessed she and music producer Jordan often indulge in racy role-play to spice up their love life, and enjoy dressing up in sexy costumes.

Christina told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I got Jordan a doctor's outfit with a doctor's bag full of toys - and I wore the naughty nurse's costume, of course."

Despite starting her career as a wholesome girl next door, Christina, 26, showed her sexy side on second album 'Stripped'

The singer, who famously donned a pair of butt-baring chaps in her 'Dirrty' video, recently revealed she and Jordan like to spend Sundays naked.

She said: "We have naked Sundays. You just lie in bed all day and chill with each other and do things that husbands and wives do. We love our cosiness."

Christina and Jordan began dating in 2002 before tying the knot in November 2005.
    Nurse Christina Aguilera

A nurse ... how tame.

So tired of those "Christina is so sexy and kinky, despite being married"-stories.

She is such a sexual pioneer.

I would think she would have purchased a mask for him or something.....

But yeah, you would think she invented sex. People that have a constant need to talk about it are usually quite lame at it. I remember someone saying that about Madonna.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    So tired of those "Christina is so sexy and kinky, despite being married"-stories.
    ^^EXACTLY, Chilly. I totally agree that's why these stupid stories about Christina's sex-life keep getting reported in the media--to show that she is still "Sexually-Uninhibited Dirrty Girl", so that that illustrious title won't be *tarnished* by the fact that she got married. And, isn't what a husband & wife do in bed together supposed to be rather PRIVATE??? I file this info under "Too Much Information"....as well as the "Who The Hell Cares" file.

Christina told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "I got Jordan a doctor's outfit with a doctor's bag full of toys - and I wore the naughty nurse's costume, of course."
    Um, yeah, we've already seen this, when you two wore those costumes for Halloween a year or two ago.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

I don't get the appeal of costumes in the bedroom, but to each his own. I'd laugh my ass off if my husband came at me with a stethoscope or wearing some Tarzan underwear....it all seems to me to be the antithesis of sexy.

I suspect a case of overcompensating!

I guess she got her money's worth from these Halloween costumes.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    People that have a constant need to talk about it are usually quite lame at it. I remember someone saying that about Madonna.
    And Mick Jagger.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    I don't see where they actually quote her as saying she uses the costume during sex; the quote they did use just sounds like her talking about the costumes they wore last year for Halloween. As for the naked Sunday stuff, that's old news.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I would think she would have purchased a mask for him or something.....

But yeah, you would think she invented sex. People that have a constant need to talk about it are usually quite lame at it. I remember someone saying that about Madonna.
    So true!

It's TMI and what does she think, people are going to think oh wow she is soooo sexual.

I could never understand why they need to talk bedroom or even stories about how often they get brazilian waxes.

Maybe talking about in public gets them off. Akin to having sex in public. I wouldn't blame her doing whatever she could to get worked up to sleep with that thing she's married to. Ditto for him!

You go girl.

I dont know why we have to know this. Kate Beckinsale siad she strips for husband on the webcam when they're apart, and its like- do we care? They talk about their sex life like that and then get upset when theyre being photographed by the paparazzi, makes no sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information