Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott welcome a boy

Default Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott welcome a boy

Tori Spelling and husband Dean McDermott welcomed their first child together, a son, on Tuesday, PEOPLE has learned.

Liam Aaron McDermott weighed 6 pounds, 6 ounces, according to the couple's rep. He was born in a Los Angeles hospital.

The baby's middle name is a tribute to Spelling's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in June.

"I am ready, ready, ready to meet my little man!" Spelling, 33, told PEOPLE last month.

Spelling and McDermott revealed exclusively to PEOPLE in December that they were expecting a boy. "Little boys are a ton of fun," Spelling said at the time. "We play tunes for him and watch him kick. He already loves the Dixie Chicks! We went to their concert and he kicked the whole time."

This is the first child for Spelling; McDermott, 40, has a son, Jack, 8, with ex-wife Mary Jo Eustace.

McDermott and Spelling met in the summer of 2005 while in Canada filming the TV movie Mind Over Murder and tied the knot in Fiji the following May.

The couple have already set up a nursery decorated in turquoise and chocolate brown, says Jo Gartin of Love Luck and Angels, who planned their baby shower for 50 friends last month in West Hollywood. At the event, Spelling happily let her friends rub her belly. "I've loved being pregnant, but I'm ready to give birth," she told PEOPLE with a laugh. "I can't wait to be a mom and hold this little baby in my arms."

Her son arrives just as the new mother is reconciling with her own mom, Candy Spelling, after a long estrangement.

Plus, the new parents also have another baby to look after – their newly renovated bed and breakfast, Chateau La Rue, in Fallbrook, Calif., about 100 miles southeast of Los Angeles. The inn, named after Spelling's pug Mimi La Rue, also serves as the focus of the couple's new reality show, Tori & Dean: Inn Love, debuting on the Oxygen network on March 20.

lets hope the baby's not as fug as the mother

crazyGossip

Fuck, she's ugly.

And slimebag McDermott has TWO kids with Mary Jo! Why is he not acknowledging the adopted daughter? Fucking asswipe.

A brown and turquoise nursery sounds absolutely hideous.

Barfing at the name of their reality show

She looks like she is in a lot of pain.

Cool

LAM

His initials are LAM....E
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyedbeauty View Post
    She looks like she is in a lot of pain.
    One can certainly hope!

Yep. Sounds like she got to get a little bit of what labor is! LOL. I really hate that they think they are too good to do what the rest of the world has to do to birth a baby. Like they are above pain or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    The baby's middle name is a tribute to Spelling's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in June.
    .... in a transparent effort to garner the "missing" inheritance from Candy.....

Aww, I almost feel sorry for her having the gestation period of an elephant for her first child and he's already had one with someone else.

The reality show title is dumb. And we didn't want to watch her when she was forced into 90210 by her dad, why would we want to watch her in her own show?

Get ready for the photo shoot and magazine layout.....they'll be trotting this kid out every chance they get. Ugh.

I bet People got the exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Fuck, she's ugly.

And slimebag McDermott has TWO kids with Mary Jo! Why is he not acknowledging the adopted daughter? Fucking asswipe.

A brown and turquoise nursery sounds absolutely hideous.

I find that odd that they never talk about the baby girl. Tori mentioned the son in an article a few months ago, but not the daughter.

She's a troll! From the looks of her and the length of time she seemed to be preggo, I thought this kid would have come out weigh about 25lbs!

probably because the piece of shit abandoned his family for the fuggo and never really spent any time with the little girl they adopted ... ergo - not his.. BASTARDO!!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    probably because the piece of shit abandoned his family for the fuggo and never really spent any time with the little girl they adopted ... ergo - not his.. BASTARDO!!
    Yep. This pretty much sums it up.

Why did I just know that "Aaron" would be a part of this kid's name before I clicked to read? Is there a place one can put money on these things?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information