Thread: Sylvester Stallone officially charged?

Default Sylvester Stallone officially charged?

Just moments ago, Sylvester Stallone was officially charged with illegally importing performance and image enhancing drugs in a Sydney courtroom, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.

According to Australian authorities, the 60-year-old action star, who did not appear in court, was caught at Sydney Airport with several vials of a steroid known as hGH (human growth hormone), during a random baggage check. Customs officials claim they found a total of 48 vials of the steroid after they raided Stallone's Sydney hotel room, limousine and private jet.

Stallone will be required to enter a plea on April 24. If found guilty, he faces a maximum fine of $22,000 American.

According to Anabolic Steroids - Steroid .com, "Bodybuilders may illicitly self-administer hGH to improve size and strength, usually by subcutaneous injection into the lower abdomen." HGH has also "become a popular but expensive medication prescribed in anti-aging therapies."

Stallone was visiting Australia in February to promote his latest film "Rocky Balboa. Calls to Sly's rep were not immediately returned.

Reps for Stallone had no comment.

Stallone Charged with Importing Steroids Down Under - TMZ.com

48 vials??? Is this a normal amount? Is this excessive? How much "anti-aging" treatment would this give?

I was so amazed you guys missed this one.........almost 14 hours on yahoo of all places here in oz

Quote Originally Posted by Soth View Post
    I was so amazed you guys missed this one.........almost 14 hours on yahoo of all places here in oz
    Heck, Soth - I'm in the UK.... so it's lunchtime here... I guess NY is just getting up & LA is still snoozing.... hee hee!

Ooh! I've not double posted have I?

Oh and then why didn't you post it, lazybones?

OT: I remember a BI about a tinseltown actor who fears to be caught with steroids, I assume it's solved?

^^Coz I never bother reading the posting info.....and noone tells me what to do, and my leg hurts..........stop me from going on....my posts get deleted, I dont like panthers, even though Im a cat lover, the soduku craze is wierd to me.........go away chilly you shit me

I saw it awhile ago. But I couldn't care less about Stallone. Even if he died, I don't know if I could be bothered to post it. Now if he's found to be the father of Dannilynne, I will definitely post that!

And Picara the room erupts.........I could not agree more, why is this fossil annoying people again, he's sixty - dude if you want respect dont use steroids, just direct (not act) in movies with some substance

Thread Information