Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie refuse drug testing

Default Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie refuse drug testing

Paris & Nicole Refuse Drug Testing for "Simple Life" Episode

Posted by on March 6, 2007 2:26 PM | Permalink

Plans for an episode of the "Simple Life" have been scraped after Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie were asked to take a drug test in order to "work" as counselors at a children's camp. The request was, uh, turned down by the two girls gone wild.
    Apparently, they can partly blame Courtney Love for sparking concerns.

Love said recently that she was at Paris' birthday party and drugs were everywhere. In a posting on her website, the former Hole singer talked about the "white powder" she discovered in the toilet at Hilton's February 24th party.
    So the head of Foundations For Jewish Camping is worried about Paris and Nicole doing a stint as camp counselors in the upcoming fifth season of their reality show The Simple Life.
    Jerry Silverman tells the New York Daily News, "Counselors are trained, recruited and tested. We take (it) very seriously."
    So, Paris and Nicole, who are both are already on probation for DUIs, just didn't want to go down that road...

StarBlogs.net: Paris & Nicole Refuse Drug Testing for "Simple Life" Episode

Did the prodction team ever really think that they could get these two junkies to get tested? What planet are they living on?
    I'm SO glad that these two waste of spaces aren't doing this episode - you can just imagine Banned being totally sympathetic to the poor kid that was being ridiculed for not being hot.... yeah, right....

Episodes I'd like to see:
    1. Nicole and Paris volunteer with the custodial staff at a local jail, cleaning up vomit from the drunk tank.

2. Wearing fat suits and wigs, which make them totally unrecognizable and unable to rely on their looks and celebrity for special perks, Nicole and Paris pose as middle school students and try to gain acceptance into the "popular" clique.

I'm so sick of those two twits

Of course they refused drug testing, the dumb sluts. They obviously have something to lose from it.

WHY oh WHY is the Simple Life still in existance? That show sucks major ass. They just dont deserve to be on tv, and getting any more exposure, either.

that made me laugh.....why IS that dumb scripted piece of garbage show still on anyways? And besides that, I don't get why Parisite never faced the same backlash Mel Gibson/ Isaiah Washington and Michael Richards got for all the racist/homophobic/anti semetic crap she spewed on that video. What she did was easily 100 times worse then Isaiah, and Mel was drunk also (to the people who say 'paris was just drunk') , so what the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    Of course they refused drug testing, the dumb sluts. They obviously have something to lose from it.

WHY oh WHY is the Simple Life still in existance? That show sucks major ass. They just dont deserve to be on tv, and getting any more exposure, either.

Silver Member

surprise surprise....

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    that made me laugh.....why IS that dumb scripted piece of garbage show still on anyways? And besides that, I don't get why Parisite never faced the same backlash Mel Gibson/ Isaiah Washington and Michael Richards got for all the racist/homophobic/anti semetic crap she spewed on that video. What she did was easily 100 times worse then Isaiah, and Mel was drunk also (to the people who say 'paris was just drunk') , so what the hell?
    Apparently it was talked about on one of the entertainment show.
    I read somewhere that they are not bothered with her cause no one
    take her seriously, which i think is BS.
    A lot of young girls idolize her and that is one good reason to go
    after her, i won't be surprised if they interview some young girls
    and they ask them what they think about Paris racial comments
    and their reply is "that's hot"

Quote Originally Posted by nycgirly101 View Post
    And besides that, I don't get why Parisite never faced the same backlash Mel Gibson/ Isaiah Washington and Michael Richards got for all the racist/homophobic/anti semetic crap she spewed on that video. What she did was easily 100 times worse then Isaiah, and Mel was drunk also (to the people who say 'paris was just drunk') , so what the hell?

The drunk usually speak the truth anyway. I forgot the saying, something like a druken mind speaks a sober heart- pfftt, haha thats probably wrong, but its something like that and i think its true.
    It makes me sick that everyone made a BIG deal about Michael Richards (when those two guys were rude and disruptive and deserved everything they got) and Paris gets away with it. I saw some gay wrestling skit where two black guys bashed up a michael richards lookalike- paris needs to have her ass kicked for real. Just put her in a room with me for 10 minutes, and the job will be done. She's not just racist, she made offensive remarks about alot of things, she's a piece of worthless shit. And i cant believe anyone buys her 'nice girl' act, she's a mean, evil herpes infested whorebag.

The drunk usually speak the truth anyway. I forgot the saying, something like a druken mind speaks a sober heart- pfftt, haha thats probably wrong, but its something like that and i think its true.
    It makes me sick that everyone made a BIG deal about Michael Richards (when those two guys were rude and disruptive and deserved everything they got) and Paris gets away with it. I saw some gay wrestling skit where two black guys bashed up a michael richards lookalike- paris needs to have her ass kicked for real. Just put her in a room with me for 10 minutes, and the job will be done. She's not just racist, she made offensive remarks about alot of things, she's a piece of worthless shit. And i cant believe anyone buys her 'nice girl' act, she's a mean, evil herpes infested whorebag.
    AMEN!

Color me shocked.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Silver Member

It is a good thing the show does not test for STD's.

Silver Member ChangingEventually's Avatar

It's a real shame that you think that way.

Wow, what a shocker!
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Does anyone still watch that show? You're definitely not going to get any smarter watching those two useless hosebags.

Quote Originally Posted by ChangingEventually View Post
    It's a real shame that you think that way.
    Why, those idiots should have sat down and shut the fuck up. If i was a paying customer and had some ignorant people talking throughout the whole thing and heckling the entertainment, i'd be pissed off too. Would it have been different if Michael Richards had said nothing and just started beating the crap out of them? It wouldn't matter how he reacted, it would still be treated as a racist hate crime.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information