Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Sienna Miller isn't a slut

Default Sienna Miller isn't a slut

Sienna Miller has denied she is a maneater.

The blonde actress, who has been linked with a string of famous men since splitting from Jude Law last year, insists she hasn't dated half the guys she has supposedly dated.

Sienna, who is alleged to have had brief relationships with Josh Hartnett and Hayden Christensen among others, told Empire magazine: "It makes me angry that I have been linked to every single actor I have ever met. I've just come out of a relationship I was in for three years, and before that I was in a relationship for two years, so I've actually had a boyfriend for five years. But I have this reputation that I've s***ged this bloke and this bloke.

"There's no truth in most of this. I meet Josh Hartnett and suddenly people are wondering what our babies would look like. Because I'm inherently rebellious, I think, 'Why can't I have male friends who are actors? This is my world. Why should I change and be discreet, that isn't who I am.' "

Sienna was recently photographed sunbathing topless on a beach with model Jamie Burke, her alleged new boyfriend.The actress is yet to confirm the pair are an item.

-femalefirst.co.uk

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Woah, y'all! This is Sienna's world, she says so herself. So watch it!

If she doesn't like it she should go back to where she came from, a nobody that is.

Elite Member

How awful to have a 'career' built around who you've slept with. That's all I've ever known her for.

If she hadn't of been sleeping with Jude Law, and then be cheated on, I'd have no idea who she is.

Is shagged really a cuss word wothy of censoring???

haha she actually thinks people care.......get over yourself sienna

Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    Is shagged really a cuss word wothy of censoring???
    I just noticed that, it was in the article, they censored it.

Because I'm inherently rebellious, I think, 'Why can't I have male friends who are actors? This is my world. Why should I change and be discreet, that isn't who I am.'

It's alright, Sienna.
    We all know what a homely little slut you are ..... go ahead and f**k as many guys as you want.

I bet she definetly at least banged all those guys she's been linked to recently.

Just when I didn’t think I could love Sienna Miller (love = crack her head open like a coconut and inspect contents) any more, she goes and wows us all over again with her cleverness and unique brand of idiocy.
    In an interview for the Guardian, Miller pontificates on some of the recent benchmarks in her upward climb to being the most hated and loathed celebrity. And in this day and age of celebrities that is some kind of accomplishment. After reading this interview to promote her new movie Factory Girl, a biopic about Edie Sedwick of Andy Warhol fame, we discover not only that Sienna is preposteriously addicted to droning on and on about herself, but she’s kind of a slag. If I may be so bold. Unlike the guy interviewer her, who is neither bold, nor insightful.
    Sienna on her reputation for being a slut:
    “Apparently, I’ve shagged half of Hollywood. And that’s not true. I’m supposed to have shagged Orlando Bloom, Daniel Craig, Leonardo DiCaprio …” But you were going out with Orlando - I know, I read it in the papers. “I was not! Orlando and I went to a pizza restaurant when I was 17 years old before he was Orlando … Who else am I supposed to have slept with? Daniel, Orlando, Leonardo, Jude (but that’s all right), Josh Hartnett, Puff Daddy.” And she runs through it again, counting on her fingers, all the people she’s not shagged. Had she met them? “Yeah, I’d met them … you are allowed to have male friends!”
    Of course you are allowed to have male friends. And those male friends expect you to sleep with them. Like duh!
    Sienna on long division:
    ”I’d say, ‘When would I use long division?’ and the teacher would say, ‘When you’re in a supermarket and you want to calculate the price of your food before you get to the till,’ and I’d think, ‘Well, I’d take a f*cking calculator, you nob.
    Long division can also help determine if you are a slut. Divide one Sienna Miller, by 50 Hollywood A-listers who can help her become a star and you get what, like 5 billion STD’s? My calculations might be off by a million or so. Long division is so much more sophisticated than counting on your fingers. I mean it’s not like she has a hundred fingers or something.

”Because I was halfway through shooting a movie called The Mysteries Of Pittsburgh and the producers were understandably very distressed at the riot I had caused, so it was kind of damage control. I understand the patriotism of that city, but really I don’t think it was that big a deal. I had to meet the mayor live on TV and apologise. It was huge! People are dying in Iraq and where is our focus, d’you know what I mean?
    I can’t really complain about this one, because let’s face it, calling Pittsburgh “Shittsburgh” is a totally natural response. But I am from Cleveland and so it’s completely acceptable for me to say that. Even people in Pittsburgh would agree. And then they would pound my face into the ground while laughing at all our loser sports teams.
    But her American-city madlib name-calling didn’t end there, and with annoying candor, she reveals how she and her friends came up with more clever canards, most likely guaranteeing that I will be naming my next poop after her:
    “Massivetwoshits is Massachusetts. Connecticunt, or Connectibutt. We came up with loads.” She stops herself. “But I don’t deliberately hurt anybody. And, actually, I like Pittsburgh, I do.”
    And Sienna, the people of Shittsburgh like you too. They would like you to visit San Die-go-and-die, and Mi-am-i-an-asshole and of course, Chi-ca-go-f*ckyourself. Those cities welcome your visit.
    On why she was attracted to Jude Law:
    “Heeheeheeh! Everything about him. He’s an incredibly brilliant, intelligent, funny, charismatic, vivacious, kind, beautiful, rich … Don’t put the last thing.”
    I see she didn’t mention him being hung like a stallion. I guess you can’t have it all. Unlike me.
    Sienna talks about her vices, besides humping anything that stands still too long:
    “I took a morphine pill, just to feel what a safe way of taking heroin was like.” And how was it? “I didn’t really feel a lot.” She giggles. “I’m incredibly hardcore. Hahaha!”
    Strangely she’s asked why so many people experiment with drugs, because clearly, she’s like a psychiatrist or a DEA agent or something:
    Why do so many people experiment with drugs? “‘Cos they’re fun! ‘Cos they’re fuckloads of fun! No, don’t write that. I always end up putting my big fat foot in it.” That is the nice thing about Miller, though - she’s honest, and funny with it.
    The interviewer needs to shut it already, could he have his nose up her ass anymore? Ugh, dude, integrity, please. He continues his fanciful dance of sphincter-sniffing and they discuss how she feels about being a celebrity and getting following by photogs:
    “I play these games to make it more amusing, like I’m Lara Croft or something. So I find myself ducking behind cars and I’ve got my girlfriends and we once filled a supersquirter with pee and squirted it at them.”
    She’s like a delicate flower or something. All pristine and pure. Don’t you want to just shower her with daisy petals? And bricks. Loads of bricks.
    And in a final explosion of orgasmic asskissing, they discuss her future roles and what she’s doing now that Factory Girl is done, besides aggravating the hell out of me:
    She talks about her immediate goals - to make lots of small, challenging independent movies that she believes in. If she were just courting fame, as others have suggested, she says, she’d be looking at mega-bucks mainstream movies. In fact, she has just completed Stardust, a small-scale British fantasy film, and Interview, with Steve Buscemi acting and directing - an arthouse two-hander. In it, she plays a dumb blonde who turns out not to be so dumb after all.
    Oh wow, that guy is some kind of clever phrase-turner. I get it, she’s blonde and seemingly stupid, but not really. And he’s brilliant and seeminging objective, but not really. I got that too.
    Men, they’re so easy.

Just for some added laughs. Enjoy.

GlossLip Sienna Miller Squirts Pee On Photographers, Sticks Big Fat Foot In It

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    I just noticed that, it was in the article, they censored it.

I also wondering why that S was censored.

Thread Information