Thread: P. Diddy bullies his way into VIP

Default P. Diddy bullies his way into VIP

KNIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR PUFFY

February 12, 2007 -- TENSIONS were running high Friday night at the Rolling Stone/Justin Timberlake pre-Grammy party at Avalon. Members of the "Grey's Anatomy" cast got their noses out of joint when they had to move tables for Sean Combs. T.R. Knight was sitting in the VIP area of the club at a table with fellow castmates, Kate Walsh and Sara Ramirez, catching performances by Timberlake, Nelly Furtado, and Fergie and will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, when the three were told to leave by a security person believed to be working for Combs' entourage as "he wasn't working for the club," our spy said.

A spy said, "Puffy was supposed to sit in the same VIP area that had four tables - two were for him and two were for the 'Grey's Anatomy' cast. But he was very, very late, and there are a lot of 'Grey's' castmembers, so T.R., Kate and Sara were at a table set up for Puffy."

Combs' bodyguard was a little heavy-handed.
    "This guy goes up to T.R., Kate and Sara and started demanding - 'Get out! Get out now! Move it!' - T.R. was furious," our spy who was in the same VIP section said.

The spy added that Combs and Knight exchanged words before the "Grey's" cast were led away to another table.
    But a pal of Combs' said, "Listen, if they were moved, it wasn't because Puffy told [his bodyguard to move them]. He wasn't aware of what was going on - he had a great time and didn't realize anyone was upset."

A rep for the party declined to comment. A rep for Combs said, "That didn't happen. He came and sat down and there was no [altercation]."
    But our spy insisted, "I was there, I saw it, some words were said. I don't think Puffy knew who T.R. was."

KNIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR PUFFY - Pagesix - New York Post Online Edition

I swear Puffy ALWAYS has his people to deny everything.
    It can't about be lies.
    I really dislike him.

Silver Member

Why couldnt he ask poiltely if they would move? Manners cost nothing you know

What an egotistic asshole. Why can't he disappear already?

If I were very late to something like that and other people were in my seat, I wouldn't dare make them move. It's my own damn fault. Now if he had PAID for it, well then that is another story. I hate that pompous asshole anyways.

Besides changing his name every two months, how exactly is Piffy relevant today? I hear about him all the time but have yet to see anything except his oversized clothes on little tiny guys when I go to the mall. Am I outta the loop on this guy?

Silver Member

Bottom line is Puffy's crew probably orders tons of champagne while the Grey's crew just sits there and orders beers. Another thing, this is a music celebration, not an acting event, so The Grey crew should just be happy they are allowed in the VIP section all together.

I probably will never defend Diddy again, but this is how Clubs roll. As for coming late, who gives a shit. If he has a table, it will be his till he gets there.

Elite Member

not surprising... Diddy is an asshole.

Diddy, Puffy whatever his name is, is a talentless douchebag. The sooner people realize this, the better off we'll all be

Why does Diddy have such a massive ego? what the f*#k has he done lately?

Thread Information