Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Alba fears sex typecast *more news added*

Default Jessica Alba fears sex typecast *more news added*

"Jessica Alba is grateful for the opportunities she has in the movie business, but she fears being typecast, because she only gets offered roles as whores and sexy maids.

The Sin City star would like to play characters resembling to those offered to her screen rival, Natalie Portman.

"The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle chick in leather, or the horny maid. I get all those screenplays that start, 'Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked, perky breasts.' Somehow, I don't think this is happening to Natalie Portman”, Alba said."

From SoftpediaNews

Default Re: Jessica Alba fears sex typecast

hey stupid...she probably gets those kind of offers too ( esp. after Closer ) but the difference is she's smart enough not to accept all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by calendargurl View Post
    hey stupid...she probably gets those kind of offers too ( esp. after Closer ) but the difference is she's smart enough not to accept all of them.
    no kidding. also with natalie portman, she doesn't talk about sex in EVERY interview or pose in men's magazines. I think Jessica Alba basically typecasted herself.

Stop moaning beeatch, just think of the money!!!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I like how she mentions 'naked, perky breasts' for potential film roles offered to her.

Egotistical.

She bitched about how before she became famous, the only parts she got were "janitor's daughter" roles because she looked "too ethnic". Is she satisfied with anything? She sucks.

Elite Member

The only reason why her movies rate is because in most of them she ends wearing practically nothing. Nobody (teenage boys) cares if she can act and thats pretty much all her fault. She never had to choose thoes roles in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeStudent View Post
    no kidding. also with natalie portman, she doesn't talk about sex in EVERY interview or pose in men's magazines. I think Jessica Alba basically typecasted herself.
    ^Exactly. She is either posing in magazines or going on and on about her curvy body being an ideal for today's girls...oh, and wasn't she recently talking about how she WANTS to do a nude scene???

Natalie Portman has the intelligence to know when to shut her mouth.
    Let's AV DIS!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by CollegeStudent View Post
    Exactly!

she's such a hypocrite.

Jessica Alba is planning to become a serial killer to shake-off her sexy image.
    The stunning actress - who sent pulses racing with her antics in 'Sin City' and 'Into The Blue' - wants to emulate screen beauty Charlize Theron and take on a murderous role.

Theron won the Best Actress Oscar, in 2004, for her portrayal of notorious serial killer Aileen Wuornos - for which she completely changed her appearance - and Alba hopes a similar role could gain her the critical acclaim and more serious roles she craves.

A source close to the actress said: "Jessica doesn't want to look like the sexy young thing in every movie she stars in."
    femalefirst.co.uk

Default Re: Jessica Alba fears sex typecast *more news added*

God I cant stand this girl! She thinks she is the hottness, and the truth is she is just lifeless and limp to me. Its sad that a pair of suction cups and some fake tits can make you a star nowdays... There is just no personality or talent to make her interesting and attractive.
    hehe slightly off topic, I have been reading the worst ever reviews of "into the blue" in the swedish press... One said "Sue the movie!" in the title, and generally theres a lot of nasty, ironic comments going around. Its interesting that in a society where you can turn on the tv or pick up any magazine and see naked people anywhere, producers are still making idiotic movies with their only assets being people in swimsuits. I mean wtf?? Why dont I just watch Baywatch instead of throwing away 10 euros on trash??

Isnt it scary how much the marketing machine affects society and its tastes?

Jessica Alba...Eva Longoria, separated at birth?

They're sounding more and more alike...
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

OK, no. Jessica, please. You wish you could be as good as Charlize in Monster (I have that movie, btw).The day you win an Oscar...oh geez, i'd like to see that. And I agree that she does typecast herself from what I've read about her in magazines/interviews/photospreads. I was just reading Us Weekly and she was talking about a dress she wore and is all like "It emphasized my curves, that's something i'd never do and i'm so volumptuous blah blah blah". Please. Stop trying to act like you're "fat" so you can "relate" to young girls. STFU!
    "I dug my key into the side of his pretty little suped up 4 wheel drive, carved my name into his leather seat/I took a louisville slugger to both head lights, shashed a hole in all 4 tires/Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats"
    -Carrie Underwood's "Before He Cheats"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information