Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey are soon to be over?

Default Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey are soon to be over?

TMZ's sources have told us what happened at the exclusive Plumm nightclub in NYC last night, where a steamed Vanessa Minnillo went off on her wandering-eyed boyfriend, Nick Lachey.

Nick and Vanessa arrived to catch Joey McIntyre's impromtu performance at the club, in which he's a part-owner. At one point, Nick was seen with a Jessica Simpson lookalike sitting in his lap. As she got up, the buxom blonde bombshell signaled Nick to call her ... with a blatant thumb and pinky phone gesture. Vanessa caught it and and yelled, "What are you doing?" and a stern, "We need to talk!"

Vanessa then bolted outside. Nick followed and hailed a cab. Vanessa jumped in a different cab, leaving Nick standing alone on the sidewalk. He went over to Ness's cab and a heated exchange followed. The couple finally left in the same cab. A TMZ spy close to the twosome told us, "Every couple has their spats, they're not going to break up over it."

Nick and Vanessa -- The Blow by Blow - TMZ.com

Bronze Member

bugger...they really need to break up!!!

Elite Member

This seems to be a pretty consistent problem between Nick and Vanessa. It's obvious she's insecure about their relationship so maybe she should move on. I like them together, but I've always thought she was the 'rebound girl'. I could never see Nick immediately settling into another marriage after so soon after breaking up with Jessica. At the same time, Vanessa has every right to expect Nick to be faithful. With all the media around them, he could never say she was just a fling. They have been together exclusively for a year at least.

Never thought they would last anyways.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

She seems to be very unlikeable.

On a side note, I heard Joey M preform in person a few weeks ago and he sucked.

Isn't the rule of thumb, don't marry the next person you date after a bad break-up?
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

^^ I believe he's dated Kirsten Cavallari, Kim Kardashian and Natasha Bedingfield (that I know of) after his breakup.

Regardless, I don't think one trantrum from her is going to break up their relationship.
    Go Habs Go!!

oh, thanks! I thought Vanessa was his first rebound girl.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

Hello? Insecure! Don't see this one making to a wedding...

I still wouldn't be too surprised to see Nick and Jessica reunite someday. Before they got married, they broke up for about a year and then ended up back together...anyone else think this might happen?
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Elite Member

^^ I can't say I see that happening. I might see Jessica wanting Nick back - realizing what she let go - but I think Nick's moved on to greener pastures. Even though Jessica gave him the boot, now that he's on the outside looking in, I suspect he thanks his lucky stars that she did him the biggest favor ever. Who would really want to be in a marriage that was run by your in-laws?

Yea I don't see them getting back together but I do see him ending up with someone who is just like her though.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I would be pissed off too if some buxom bimbo was sitting on my man's lap and asking him to call her. It's not about insecurity, it's about him being really rude and disrespectful for allowing that to go on.

I'm sure he wouldn't like it either if some guy was coming on to her and she did nothing to discourage it. Goose and gander should be equal IMO.

That just proves it, Nick is obsessed with Jessica Simpson.
    Now he's going after lookalikes.
    Nick once said, Jessica was the sexiest woman alive.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

The fact that a "buxom Blond" was sitting on his lap does not mean that he was the instigator of anything what so ever. Even the description of her sounds nothing at all like a gold digger type. Skanks throw themselves at celebs all the time. This whole pattern of behaviour of Mannillo has a distinct whiff of paranoia about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information