Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Billy Bob Thornton never cheated on Angelina Jolie

Default Billy Bob Thornton never cheated on Angelina Jolie

Billy Bob Thornton said his marriage to Angelina Jolie ended because she wanted to save the world and he wanted to stay at home and watch 'Teletubbies' on TV.

The 'Bad Santa' actor denies the rumours that his adultery ended the marriage and claims they both just wanted different things.

Billy Bob told Empire magazine: "I never cheated on her. We had a great relationship. We loved each other the whole time we were together. We just had different ideas about our lives. She has her thing where she's all over the world and that's great, I respect her for that. I just want to stay at home. I watch a lot of sports on television. I'm a big baseball freak. And if I'm not watching sports I'm watching 'Teletubbies' with my two-year-old daughter Bella."

www.hollywoodrag.com

Elite Member

Just another reason why people should get to know each other and discuss the important things in life prior to marriage.

I never heard rumors of cheating but I do remember him saying that having kids was not his cup of tea. It's interesting that he went on to have his own kids after that though.

Why is this coming up now though? It seems like really bad timing given her mom's recent death.

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    Just another reason why people should get to know each other and discuss the important things in life prior to marriage.
    I totally and completely agree. How people can get married without knowing their future goals is beyond me. Though, in fairness, Angie did say she changed a lot of things after seeing Maddox for the first time.

I never heard that he had cheated either, but wouldn't surprise me I guess.

It did seem odd that immediately after she/they adopted Maddox it all fell apart---seemed like he wasn't real into it. And isn't he Maddox's legal father?? Or is Brad now?? Oh who the hell cares.

Silver Member

I have always heard that he did cheat on her and that was one of the reasons they split. Along with the fact he did not want to be apart of Maddox's life.

And isn't he Maddox's legal father?? Or is Brad now??
    Brad is Maddox's father in every way as far as I'm concerned. Physically, emotionally, and legally.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'd think that they were both cheating.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I think BBT was listed as Maddox's father, but he may have waived rights somehow?
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

BBT is one of my favourite actors. Except for when he killed my favourite singer, Dwight Yoakam in Slingblade.

They were certainly an unusual couple, but appeared to have some good chemistry. Not surprised it didn't work out though considering they come from totally different backgrounds, not to mention the considerable age difference between the two.

I guess Angelina was a little too wild for a down home good ol' boy like Billy Bob. I highly doubt he cheated on her though, more than likely she probably kept him *busy* enough.

About him going on to have a child after he said he didn't want to, maybe the new chick got knocked up and he felt differently about it since it was his own blood. At least he got out of the picture as soon as she got Maddox instead of bailing after the child had gotten to know him.

Quote Originally Posted by cheray View Post
    BBT is one of my favourite actors.
    I agree, Billy Bob kicks ass! He's extremely talented.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    They were certainly an unusual couple, but appeared to have some good chemistry. Not surprised it didn't work out though considering they come from totally different backgrounds, not to mention the considerable age difference between the two.

I guess Angelina was a little too wild for a down home good ol' boy like Billy Bob.
    Well I have also heard rumors he cheated, at least it being implied. too wild? well he knew what he was getting into. they had velcroh (sp?) walls and suits so they could fuck and swing across the room-angelina's own words. and the blood viles. plus im sure drugs were happening. it takes two to tango. also, billy had kids before he met angelina. maybe he didnt want another one at the time, with a sex-crazed drug addict.
    i feel bad for those kids. once angelina and brad break up, whats gonna happen? will he still be their father? or will she make the next sucker file new adoption papers?

I guess Angelina was a little too wild for a down home good ol' boy like Billy Bob.
    I don't think that was it. She decided she wanted the sparkling persona of Santa Angelina, Savior to the World and BB didn't want to go along with the charade. I think he was perfectly happy with the blood wearing, fucks in a limo girl that he married. He's an eccentric guy, but I don't think he's a hypocrite.

Narcissistic Bradley is a better fit.

i feel bad for those kids. once angelina and brad break up, whats gonna happen? will he still be their father? or will she make the next sucker file new adoption papers?
    My vote is that she gets back together with Jenny Shitzu. She looks more like Maddox's father than anyone!

"they had velcro walls and suits so they could fuck and swing across the room"

hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    they had velcroh (sp?) walls and suits so they could fuck and swing across the room-angelina's own words.
    Maybe I've totally lost it, but this actually sounds kinda fun!

JMO but I think BBT was a better match for her - Brad may be into kids now but he doesn't have that wild, crazy streak that BB had. I think she's gotta be bored with him, even if she's not admitting it!

Hope I'm wrong, though.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information