Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Victoria Beckham forbids David from going to the Playboy Mansion

Default Victoria Beckham forbids David from going to the Playboy Mansion

Victoria's Playboy ban

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Victoria Beckham has banned husband David from going to the Playboy mansion.

The former Spice Girl has reportedly put her foot down and told her soccer star spouse not to accept an invitation from Playboy boss Hugh Hefner to party at his infamous Los Angeles home.

The Beckhams are moving to the US after David, 31, signed a five-year deal with the Los Angeles Galaxy soccer team.

A friend of 32-year-old Victoria's said: "She has made it clear to David that they won't be taking Hef up on his offer.

"She has nothing against him personally. But she says she wouldn't feel comfortable about sitting there with her husband while half-naked girls parade around them."

Hugh, 80, immediately extended an invitation to David after learning that he was going to be a neighbour.

He said: "I think Hollywood is going to love him. The girls at the mansion have been talking about his move and want to be sure that we put him on the party list."

Meanwhile, to mark the couple's transatlantic move, Madame Tussauds New York is displaying waxwork figures of David and Victoria.

The dummies were imported from the London museum and will be on display for two weeks.
    http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowbizNews.asp...s_playboy_ban_

She's not insecure at all!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

She's a dolt. If she's goes with him, at least she can keep an eye on him. By banning him from doing it, she guarantees that he will do it behind her back.

Elite Member

Honestly, I side with her on this one. You're just asking for trouble by going there.

There's no way he could do it behind her back because it would be in the papers. I side with her too. She's making smart choices these past couple of weeks. first, not joining that cult and now this.
    We've all heard the stories of the playboy mansion. These tramps are just looking for a rich man to trap

Hey I don't blame her one bit. Wouldn't want my man going there either!

She really needn't worry though-- apparently he appreciates a more boyish figure. Actually she may need to be more concerned about him hanging out with his mates in the locker room than him going to that Playboy brothel.

God, hef is a pig. He invites Beckham to his sick little mansion (and I honestly believe its all an act when it comes to him and his 3 girlfriends) when he's married. Invite the horny single guys, fine, but dont invite married men. Maybe its just Hef who wants a bit of becks.

It's those friggin playmates I blame because it seems like they are the ones making up the guest list. And it doesn't matter if these men are married or not. They have no morals. I wonder what happens when Hef dies? I hope they get kicked out on their asses

I think it's plain rude to decline an invitation to Hef's mansion. It's part of being accepted or welcomed into the area. And noone's forced to do anything with those women that they don't want to. I hope David goes there behind her back now. I mean, she could of gone with him. It's not just half naked women, alot of people, single or not enjoy partying there amongst friendly people. I know girls who have gone there, partied and had nothing but great things to say. But to each their own I guess. Either way Victoria Beckham's a spoiled, bossy brat and she never smiles. She seems like a real downer to be with. Can't David have any fun?
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

^Yes but David has cheated in the past so I suspect she's right not to trust him.

Hit By Ban Bus!

$10M says he completely ignores her orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    $10M says he completely ignores her orders.
    I'm with you on that one. She went about this in entirely the wrong way. I hope he does go, and has a damn good time. I hope he doesn't cheat though, just to prove her wrong.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Silver Member

She really needn't worry though-- apparently he appreciates a more boyish figure.
    No way. All the chicks he has cheated on her with have meat on their bones. See Rebecca Loos.

And uh...I don't know. With his reputation, I'm not shocked Vicky doesn't want him to go. If your husband cheated on you all the time would you let him go?

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    ^Yes but David has cheated in the past so I suspect she's right not to trust him.
    I agree, but on the other hand, that makes her kind of a moron for staying with him. Why be with a partner you can't trust? I mean, besides the reflected fame and millions.

In case, you haven't noticed, I'm Team Posh on pretty much anything and in this case I agree with her, too.

What woman in her right mind would let her husband attend parties at the Playboy Mansion by himself, especially when her husband is considered one of the hottest men on earth? I can totally understand her, I would hate it if Mr. Chilly Willy went to one of Hef's parties, and he's not even a celeb that every bunny would love to brag about.

I think people don't give her enough credit for being with a guy who is much hotter and much more popular than her, I wouldn't want to be in that position. No wonder she's anorexic, not because David like them skinny, but because David likes them young.

Hit By Ban Bus!

As I've said before, she has three children by him. That's enough glue right there to make someone stay.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information