Login to remove the ads!

Thread: Britney Spears can't remember who she's boinking; Kevin Federline eats lobster

Talking Britney Spears can't remember who she's boinking; Kevin Federline eats lobster

There are so many decisions Britney Spears has to make on any given day. Panties or no panties? Blonde extensions mussed or matted? Playtime with Sean Preston and Jayden James before or after a long night of partying?

Now, it looks as if the bygone, pregnancy-denying pop starlet is having trouble making up her mind over whether she's dating artfully stubbled model Isaac Cohen, her Kevin Federline-esque squeeze of the last few weeks.

The confusion started Thursday night, when paparazzi from X17 photo agency caught up with the embattled Britster as she exited a coffee shop in Santa Monica, Calif.

"Me and Isaac are not together by the way," she matter-of-factly informed the snappers of the slab of beefcake.

As she climbed into her car, a photog lobbed a follow-up question, asking whether it was "really over."

Spears' succinct reply: "Yes."

Cut to the following day, when Cohen invited a Star reporter into his Encino, Calif., apartment to pooh-pooh talk he'd been kicked to the curb.

"Everything is fine," he told the tab, politely adding, "I can handle anything that's thrown at me, but I would appreciate if you didn't bother my friends and family. I'm having a relationship with [Britney], not [the media]."

A few hours later, shutterbugs captured Britney and Isaac arriving separately at Los Angeles hotspot the Cabana Club, where, an eyewitness tells Star, "They were definitely together all night."

By Sunday, everything seemed to be back to whatever passes as normal in Britney's world, as she lugged 16-month-old Sean Preston along while picking out some much-needed unmentionables at the Trashy Lingerie boutique in Los Angeles (expect this outing to become yet another chapter in the chubby-cheeked tyke's inevitable tell-all).

And Spears made it clear to photographers just who was expected to enjoy the fruits of her retail labors, enthusing (via Celebrity Babylon), "Isaac even wanted to come!"

So what prompted her initial denial? Perhaps the soon-to-be ex-Mrs. K. Fed was miffed over what she'd read in the so-called "false tabloids."

Shortly before Spears announced she and Isaac were through, she was photographed checking out Us Weekly's "Brit's New Man!" cover story, which chronicles their whirlwind, PDA-crammed three-week courtship, including a recent weekend of partying in Las Vegas, where they crashed in a $40,000-a-night suite complete with rotating bed.

Fortunately, in between the paparazzi baiting, undies shopping and club-hopping, Britney did manage to squeeze in a little work on her endlessly in-production album. She was spotted heading into a recording studio over the weekend with Pharrell Williams.

As for Federline, he's using some of the moolah he pocketed from his fast food-set Super Bowl ad (his paycheck is rumored to be in the $250,000 to $500,000 range) to maintain the decadent lifestyle to which he's become accustomed.

TMZ.com reports he and several cronies turned up Friday night in the VIP section of Sin City nightclub TAO, where they shoved Kobe beef and lobster down their gullets.

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn....eau.htm?isfa=1
    *giggle*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Twitney and this dude are just fuck buddies. It won't last and nobody really cares anyway. I do wonder, though, how long it will take her to get knocked up for a third time?

^^Put me down for $100 on 2 month.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Twitney and this dude are just fuck buddies. It won't last and nobody really cares anyway. I do wonder, though, how long it will take her to get knocked up for a third time?
    Oh yeah, it's just a matter of time. I don't think she has a clue about birth control.

As for Federline, he's using some of the moolah he pocketed from his fast food-set Super Bowl ad (his paycheck is rumored to be in the $250,000 to $500,000 range) to maintain the decadent lifestyle to which he's become accustomed.

Stupid. Maybe he should try and save that money instead of spending it in Vegas with his buddies. Just a thought...
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Quote Originally Posted by AKAMissy View Post
    Stupid. Maybe he should try and save that money instead of spending it in Vegas with his buddies. Just a thought...
    No, no, no ... he's actually being very smart. Spend all the money NOW so he doesn't have to waste it on petty things like child support later.

Elite Member

A large hose, some soap and possibly a hard bristle brush, she needs a good scrubbing

Quote Originally Posted by enctpc View Post
    A large hose, some soap and possibly a hard bristle brush, she needs a good scrubbing
    actually many of her problems have been caused by her search for the large hose....

Oh, I think KF will eventually hose her pretty good....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Thread Information