Thread: Donald Trump rips Condoleezza Rice

Default Donald Trump rips Condoleezza Rice

Now Trump's rippin' Condi

WASHINGTON - Still locked in a nasty feud with Rosie O'Donnell, The Donald may be looking at a new target: Secretary of State Rice.
    Donald Trump says in an interview set to air tonight that Rice seems like a nice person, but when it comes to her role as the nation's chief negotiator, he'd like to use his trademark line on her: "You're fired."

Americans "want someone that knows how to negotiate, that knows the art of the deal," he said in an interview on FOX News Channel's "Hannity's America."

"In all fairness, I see Condoleezza Rice - she goes on a plane, she gets off a plane, she waves, she goes there to meet some dictator. ... They talk, she leaves, she waves, the plane takes off. Nothing happens, it's a joke, nothing ever happens. I think she's a very nice woman, but I don't want a nice woman. I want someone that's not necessarily nice."

Trump isn't just picking on the gals - he actually goes gaga over Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.): "She is a very capable woman. She has done an amazing job as a senator of New York."

Rice's latest diplomatic gambit has her back in Israel, where she met last night with Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni. Today, she meets with Palestinian officials.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-411470c.html
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm glad that the man who can't stand anyone, loves Hillary! Even Rupert Murdoch thinks Hillary has been an amazing Senator! I agree, Hillary's been great for NY- she (her staff) answers every letter and email I send, she gets shit done.

And I have nothing to say about Condi, I'm just waiting for them to disappear.
    Baby, by the time you have kids and they're in school, no one will care about you.

eva

And why should we care what he thinks about politicians?
    Insert witty line here

He ripped Condi on Larry King a couple of months ago when he was promoting his book.

It's not like he's the only one that doesn't like her.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

He gets all of his attention by publicly criticizing other people and it's really pathetic.

What's he got - his period? What a month.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Eh, Condi deserves every bit of scorn the whole planet can muster. I don't care if it comes from this bloviating windbag or not.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Elite Member

donald goes on tv, critiizes shit like he knows what hes talking about. he doesn't know the first thing about solving world problems. stick to building buildings, dooshbag.

It doesn't take a genius to see that Condi is a total, sycophantic BushCo. failure. It was nice to see her getting grilled by Democrats on friday, she couldnt even answer any questions.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    donald goes on tv, critiizes shit like he knows what hes talking about. he doesn't know the first thing about solving world problems. stick to building buildings, dooshbag.
    SunShine, you're killing me!

you are the first person in a LONG time to writ ethe word douchebag, and to spellit like that...Why did you just being me back to my youth in Brooklyn!!!

thank you Sunshine, for that ray in a cloudy day...and as a black woman, I'm real embarrassed by CondaLiesaLot. She's supporting a lunatic. The Madness of King George, Indeed. At least Trump says it too...
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

Elite Member

^^my stupidity is free for all to enjoy!!. i didnt even know the proper spelling haha...I agree Condi isn't doing a great job, but who is donald to criticize? admittedly it doesnt take a genius, but its like celebs who spew their politics. just shutup!

Thread Information