Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suri Cruise in danger?

SVZ

Default Suri Cruise in danger?

After appearing with her parents on the cover of the October issue of Vanity Fair, Suri did make “coming out” appearances in late November at Katie and Tom’s gala Italian nuptials – but there, the family was protected by at least 200 police officers. The last time she was seen was in her father’s arms on her parents’ honeymoon. But in the two months since that getaway? Not one public sighting. Sources believe that Katie and Tom fear that all of their children could be prime targets for kidnapping plots! “The world was so obsessed with getting its first peek at Suri, I think Tom and Katie might have decided to keep her under wraps to prevent some wacko from trying to abduct her,” says a source.

No wonder. In March 2005, cops foiled a plan to nab David Letterman’s son Harry, for a $5 million ransom. Katie’s new BFF, Victoria Beckham, was herself the object of foiled kidnapping plots both in 1999 and 2002. And in 2001, the FBI investigated a kidnapping plot supposedly launched by al-Qaida focused on Russell Crowe. Though Tom may fear a kidnapping for ransom or someone who wants to harm the Church of Scientology, he might also fear more unusual menaces. Former Scientologist Skip Press tells Star, “[Scientology founder] L. Ron Hubbard used to believe that there was a pending space-alien invasion,” he says. “Unfortunately, I believe that kind of thinking infects all high-level Scientologists – and Tom might be one of them.”

- Samantha Trenk

Yeah, that's the same reason Michael Jackson made his kids wear a veil in public. FREAKS!!

The world wasn't insisting on seeing the baby because someone wants to kidnap her. We want to see the baby because we think the whole fucking thing is a wacked out sham!
    They have these paranoid fears because they are fucking insane!! Plain and simple!!
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    Katie’s new BFF, Victoria Beckham, was herself the object of foiled kidnapping plots both in 1999 and 2002. And in 2001, the FBI investigated a kidnapping plot supposedly launched by al-Qaida focused on Russell Crowe. Though Tom may fear a kidnapping for ransom or someone who wants to harm the Church of Scientology, he might also fear more unusual menaces.
    My vote is that we let al-Qaida have these......
    You know colateral damage & all that; it would be a shame of course, but worth it in the long run.......
    <- this one is Katie (post brainwashing).....

... Katie and Tom fear that all of their children could be prime targets for kidnapping plots!

Sure they do. That's why the older kids play in all those public soccer games and provide ample photo-ops for the maniacal midget.

The reason we never see Suri is because she is freaking huge for her supposed age ... out of sight, out of mind, you know.

I'm with you on that one, aabbcc!

I understand their 'paranoia' hence the decision to not show Suri to the world.

HOWEVER, that's like saying ALL other celebs who bring out their kids are careless and are encouraging their children being kidnapped. They listed celebs who had kidnapping plots, but for us 'non-famous' folk, we have higher stats of kidnapping anyway, so should we NOT bring out our kids? This is just as ludicrous as that feeble excuse that they didn't want to show newborn pics of Suri cos Shiloh (who'd be born many months after) was getting more $$$ from the tabloids.
    Last edited by mtlebay; January 10th, 2007 at 11:17 AM.
    Go Habs Go!!

Is being delusional and paranoid a prerequisite for being a celebrity?? or is that something that comes along later?

I'm certain there is a bit of fear that is legitimate when a celebrity has a child (stalkers and all) but I think there are reasonable precautions that could be taken and everything would be ok.

Hit By Ban Bus!

perhaps her contract is up and she must go!

Here we go again. He can't stand it when he not being thought about. Wither good or bad.

Oh lordy....I agree w/all of you---he's keeping Suri 'out there' without actually showing her off. Therefore, he gets the press....insane.

Hit By Ban Bus!

That's all I can say to this item and everyone's brilliant comments. Nothing to add.

Elite Member

Surely with all the bodyguards they have they could take Suri out. I am sure she would love to get out and about and away from crazy Tom. Maybe that is what he is worried about..as soon as she gets outside the front gate she will run

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    The reason we never see Suri is because she is freaking huge for her supposed age ... out of sight, out of mind, you know.
    She's probably already walking - I'm sure she's the most brilliant, gifted, 'amazing' child ever to come out of a petri dish but the timeline here is all wrong. In any event, I'd say she was in much more danger from the freakoid Scientologists who monitor her every movement and fill her head with all their crapola.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    perhaps her contract is up and she must go!
    So when Suri is like 9 years 11 months & 29 days, she'll disappear from public view completely? Or emancipate herself from TC as she's only got a 10 yr contract????

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ View Post
    “The world was so obsessed with getting its first peek at Suri (...)"

- Samantha Trenk

Not me!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information