Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

Talking Angelina Jolie disses Shiloh and admits Brad Pitt knocked her up

No one will ever accuse Angelina Jolie of being tight-lipped again. Sure, she's been secretive at times, but lately the Good Shepherd actress, 31, doesn't hesitate to dish out some real doozies. This time the cover girl unloaded for the February issue of Elle U.K. revealing the truth behind her unplanned pregnancy with boyfriend Brad Pitt, 43; admitting she favors her adopted children over her natural-born child, and even dissing little Shiloh calling her a blob!

On playing favorites with her three little ones:
    "I think I feel so much more for Madd and Zee because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her...I met my other kids when they were 6 months old, they came with a personality. A newborn really is this...Yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality...I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs, just because I think the others are more vulnerable."

On coming clean on the "surprise" baby Shiloh:
    "You could say he changed me. I wasn't planning on getting pregnant. I'm the one that got knocked up!"

On building a family Mia Farrow-style:
    "We definitely want a very big family. It might seem crazy to build it so quickly. But if we're going to have 10 kids, we'd like to raise them while we're young."

On explaining the old Angelina:
    "When I first became a public person it was terrible. I was unhappy and self-destructive. There is no reason for somebody to be getting all this attention just for doing a movie. So it doesn't feel good."

On wanting global residency:
    "We'd like to have a base in the States. I'd like a base somewhere else too. I'd love to send the kids to international school and live in the middle of nowhere in Africa or Asia, just coming in for work."

http://www.starmagazine.com/angelina...tainment/10801

Geez, does that jaw of hers EVER stay closed??? Everytime she opens her mouth, it's just more stupidity. Just caught this on a different blog, like for real, "A blob". And being knocked up?!?!? I knew there was a real reason why I could always see through her and her stupid charity and why I loathe the heiffer so much, I'm not as gullible as others, and she's too much of a fake homewrecker!!!! Enjoy.

Star magazine?

I'll believe it when I see her actually say that in interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Star magazine?

I'll believe it when I see her actually say that in interview.
    Did you even read past the first two lines???? Star magazine is attributing the comments to Angelina's Elle UK interview.

Thank goodness I'm not so gullible ..... ciao!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    Did you even read past the first two lines???? Star magazine is attributing the comments to Angelina's Elle UK interview.

Thank goodness I'm not so gullible ..... ciao!!!!!
    Maybe I didn't word that right...

I'll believe it when she is sitting down, in front of a camera, actually saying the words herself.

Just because something is written, doesnt make it true. I can't dispute a television interview.

Elite Member

I read this somewhere else today. She seems like an idiot. So, because Zee and Maddox come from a poorer country and worse circumstances, they deserve more love? Is that why she gave birth to Shiloh in Africa? So she could be more 3rd world, and thus more deserving of love? And FYI to her, Maddox and Zahara are just as priviledged as Shiloh.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Maybe I didn't word that right...

I'll believe it when she is sitting down, in front of a camera, actually saying the words herself.

Just because something is written, doesnt make it true. I can't dispute a television interview.
    Awww ain't that sweet, I take it you never believed People magazine when she said she was preggers right since she didn't say it on TV. Or you never believed that Jen said everything that she said in her Vanity Fair article ..... Yep, gotcha!!! Gotta love the double standards!! It's called selective-belief-of-interviews syndrome ... lol

Loves it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SlimandSexxy View Post
    Awww ain't that sweet, I take it you never believed People magazine when she said she was preggers right. Or you never believed that Jen said everything that she said in her Vanity Fair article ..... Yep, gotcha!!!

Loves it!!!!
    Truth be told, I have never read a single interview of her in a magazine...

Nor have I ever seen the woman in interview. I have never seen one of her movies, either. I doubt I would know the woman existed if I didnt come here.

I do, however, always leave the benefit of doubt open

In all fairness, the word blob was suggested by the interviewer. Babies are kind of like little blobs though. I referred to my youngest as "a good natured blob". He'll probably be scarred for life now!

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

She wants her 10 kids to go to an international school so that she doesn't have to deal with them.

I wish she'd stop trying to change the world and go disappear in Africa or something.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her
    OMG. If she actually did say this, she is mental. Shiloh didn't ask to be born to her. She has "less inclination to feel for her"? That's bizzare. I highly suggest that she never, ever has another biological child. I really hope this all was taken out of context because if not, poor Shiloh is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Picara View Post
    I really hope this all was taken out of context because if not, poor Shiloh is all I can say.
    Oh I know.... I have a feeling Shiloh's gonna grow up to be even more angry, wild, and rebellious than her mama ever was.

The way it's written (or the way I read it anyway) it's almost as if she's ashamed of the child.

Hit By Ban Bus!

The comment concerned me too. She seems like the kind of mother who would be hard on a child, not every child, but certain children. I'm very compassionate toward my children because my mother vacillates between hardness and softness and it's unpredictable. It's a tool of control. Hopefully Angelina will at least be a mix with her daughter and not too hard on her. She does have a good relationship with her own mother so maybe it'll be ok.

I think Angelina will be a "Mommie Dearest" to Shiloh, constantly belittling her for being "spoiled" and "privileged" while praising Maddox and Zahara for "overcoming their tough backgrounds." (Despite the fact that they've been brought up just as rich as Shiloh and that Maddox is supposedly a NIGHTMARE). I think she feels sort of like she chose Maddox and Zahara, but got stuck with Shiloh. Brad wanted bio kids- she didn't, but she wanted him, and in her typical fashion, she did whatever she could to snag him. In this case, it was getting knocked up. I don't think she ever really wanted to have that baby, and when she leaves Brad for her next married pursuit, she'll happily grant him custody of Shiloh (and only Shiloh).

How old was Zahara when she was adopted?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well I wouldn't take it that far (your last statements). But I do think, having had 2 children, that it's sometimes difficult to deal with a "blob" when you've had no experience with them. I'm moving soon to my own in-law apt. below a family, and there is a 2 year old there. I swear, I'm trying to think of some little toy or candy or gift to give her (she's adorable). I cannot believe how much I've forgotten about dealing with toddlers! It comes back quickly I know, but right now I'm at a loss.

I think that's how Angelina feels. She's used to older babies and she bores easily so it's probably been a good lesson (but a challenge) for her to learn how to slow down and attune with her infant.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information