Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dita Von Teese dumps Marilyn Manson

Default Dita Von Teese dumps Marilyn Manson

Dita Dumps Messed-up Manson

January 5, 2007 -- SHOCK-rocker Marilyn Manson is about to get one of the biggest shocks of his bizarre life - his stunning stripper-wife, Dita Von Teese, is dumping him after only a year of marriage.

Page Six has learned that the pasty-faced Manson, whose real name is Brian Warner, will be served with divorce papers today at a Los Angeles recording studio where he's working on his next album, with Von Teese citing "irreconcilable differences" in giving him the boot.

Sources say the raven-haired bombshell filed for the split right before Christmas, but Manson has been unaware of it because she couldn't get in touch with him.

"He's not been responsive," a friend said. "She loved him so much, but he has too many demons. He can't even communicate with her at this point. She tried to tell him she was divorcing him, but she can't even get him on the phone. She moved out of the house and he hasn't even noticed."

Friends say Manson had been boozing heavily last year, much to Von Teese's dismay, but she'd desperately tried to hold on. "She really tried to make this work," the friend said.

A rep for the Michigan-born beauty, who is the spokesmodel for MAC makeup's Viva Glam lipstick and lip gloss line, declined to comment. But John Demsey, group president of Estée Lauder, told us: "We're really sad to hear this. Dita has been the most extraordinary MAC spokeswoman. She's the ultimate professional - a glamour girl like there used to be in the '30s and '40s."

Von Teese's pals say they are squarely on her side. "Well, at least now she won't have to share her makeup," one quipped.

It's not known yet whether Von Teese plans to ask for custody of the couple's two cats, Lily and Aleister, and dachshunds, Greta and Eva.

Manson and Von Teese, an accomplished burlesque performer and Playboy model, tied the knot in December 2005 after a seven-year courtship. The goth-style ceremony was held in an ancient castle in Tipperary, Ireland, with cult film director Alejandro Jodorowsky officiating.

Source: http://www.nypost.com/seven/01052007.../pagesix_u.htm
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Considering he's addicted to absinthe, I am surprised he found his way to the altar on their wedding day. It's kind of sad though, because they really did date quite a long time before jumping the broomstick. I hold out hope for reconciliation, but I'm not holding my breath, either.
    Look, sweetheart, I can drink you under any goddamn table you want, so don't worry about me.-"Martha", Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

don't know why, but this makes me sad. even though he's WAYYYY out there, they did really seem to love each other....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Are you kidding about the absinthe?!

that's like being addicted to....what were people addicted to back in the day..snuff?! LOL!
    Talent Works, Genius Creates

That's too bad ... but if he doesn't want to get help and clean up, then he won't do it. It's better for her to walk away and get on with her own life.

This relationship makes me think of Sarah Jessica Parker and Robert Downey Jr. - no matter how much you love someone, you can't save a person from themself...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

This is very sad...I thought they would make it.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Man, I really liked them together. They seemed very suited for one another. Too bad.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by glamazon View Post

that's like being addicted to....what were people addicted to back in the day..snuff?! LOL!

Excellent!

Bronze Member

Actually absinthe was illegal for many years. Its terrible stuff and gives you hallucinations and can cause insanity.

Oh this is SAD!! However I read Mansons autobiography and he's crazy. I dont know if he's off it now, but he was on drugs as well.
    I thought these two would last though, I am in complete shock.

I thought they were married for a lot longer than that.

Just more material for him to work with. Poor creepy guy.

Quote Originally Posted by artchick View Post
    Actually absinthe was illegal for many years. Its terrible stuff and gives you hallucinations and can cause insanity.

Thats when it was made with wormwood. Nowadays its just a very strong liquer. http://www.straightdope.com/columns/011026.html

Quote Originally Posted by glamazon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by artchick View Post
    They did analysis of residues from old absinthe bottles and found that the cheaper ones were diluted with various poisonous materials or were just manufactured badly and contained contaminants. New absinthe is more regulated. The whole causing insanity thing may also have been exaggerated due to the influence of the temperance movement at the time.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information