Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher plan to have children together

Default Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher plan to have children together

Moore surprised she clicked with Kutcher

NEW YORK - Demi Moore was as surprised as a lot of other people when she began dating Ashton Kutcher more than three years ago.

"If somebody would have said, `OK, here is the prediction: You're going to meet a man 25 years old and he's going to see being with you and having your three kids as a bonus,' I would have said, `Keep dreaming,'" the 44-year-old actress says in an interview in Vanity Fair magazine's February issue, on newsstands Jan. 9.

"I think it caught us both by surprise, and particularly him," Moore says of Kutcher, who is now 28. "He was in this real rise of his career just as we met, which for a young man is prime opportunity for heavy-duty play."

The couple were married in September 2005. Moore, whose screen credits include "Bobby," "Ghost" and "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle," has three daughters from her marriage to Bruce Willis, which ended in 2000.

Kutcher, who starred in TV's "That '70s Show" and in films such as "Dude, Where's My Car?" and "The Guardian," is "really an old soul," Moore says.

"We've teased each other recently about doing `The Graduate' on Broadway but, you know, historically, real couples being on-screen together never seems to work," she says.

"But a project that we create, that we're maybe more behind-the-scenes? I couldn't think of anything better, because there isn't anybody that I would rather spend my time with."

Any more children in the future?

"Most definitely," she tells the magazine. "Once you hit three, when you're outnumbered, it's really, like, what's the difference between (three or) four or five? For me, the most important thing that I've contributed is my children."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070102/...ple_demi_moore
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

She better get started. Quick.

Yup...get crackin', Demi.

I think they'd make cute babies. Rumer'd be jealous.

She'd better hurry before she turns 67!

Why are both of them talking separately at how they met? Last week it was Ashton. This week it's Demi (even on Entertainment Tonight's website).

Strange...

wonder what they're up to...
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

she wont have a baby and ruin 400,000 dollars worth of plastic surgery

"We've teased each other recently about doing `The Graduate' on Broadway but, you know, historically, real couples being on-screen together never seems to work," she says.

That's right Demi. Taylor/Burton, Newman/Woodward and Beatty/Bening never quite worked....

I swear those two win for dumbest people/couple. I'm her age and the eggs are just not fresh anymore.

Maybe Rumer will donate some eggs.

eewwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

That's right Demi. Taylor/Burton, Newman/Woodward and Beatty/Bening never quite worked....

I swear those two win for dumbest people/couple. I'm her age and the eggs are just not fresh anymore.
    They are pretty dumb, and they don't need to have babies. There's enough stupidity in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post

Beatty and Bening DID work together great in "Bugsy", BEFORE they got married. They were dull and boring in "Love Affair" two years into their marriage. Weird.

I also liked Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn together in "Overboard". Hilarious.
    Last edited by HWBL; January 3rd, 2007 at 08:34 AM.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

They'd make some nice looking babies; so long as they dont have demi's old face

I actually think he's ok. Not sure what to make of her. I'm shocked though that she's only 44. I would have put her much older.

Hit By Ban Bus!

they are just a strange couple. i see them together and its like dang, she could be his mother.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    she wont have a baby and ruin 400,000 dollars worth of plastic surgery
    Maybe she'll have a Posh Spice pregnancy...the one where you only gain 10-15# and have an uneccessary C-Section 6 weeks early + a little fat removal while the doc's got you in there and opened up. Money = being able to find a doc who will do what you want and list some bullshit fabricated medical reason for it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Maybe she'll have a Posh Spice pregnancy...the one where you only gain 10-15# and have an uneccessary C-Section 6 weeks early + a little fat removal while the doc's got you in there and opened up. Money = being able to find a doc who will do what you want and list some bullshit fabricated medical reason for it.
    oh yeah, i remember when this happen. i forgot all about it. then why is posh yapping about she doesnt like her body after giving birth. that she wants to get rid of her extra belly fat!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information