Thread: Kevin Federline fired yet again

Default Kevin Federline fired yet again

Britney's not the only one dumping K-Fed. One of the only companies who ever hired Kevin Federline has also gotten rid of the alleged rapper.

Back in June, K-Fed was tapped to be the face of Five Star Vintage, a clothing label owned by San Francisco's Blue Marlin clothing company. They even re-hired K-Fed back in September, when he was still Mr. Spears, in prep for their holiday ad campaign. A source confirmed to TMZ that Federline's contract was allowed to conveniently expire -- and it seems like his image may have completely tanked the brand -- the company's official website no longer exists.

Meanwhile, the marketing executive who brought in Federline, touting his "renegade style," has moved on and hasn't been replaced. TMZ was assured by Blue Marlin that Five Star Vintage still exists, and that the website was merely having "technical difficulties." Questions asked re Federline have gone unanswered.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/12/20/k-fired/
    Poor Kevin, can't hold onto his women, his babies or a damn job. Will someone please give this dude some work? I don't want him at McDonald's hawking loogies on my fries.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I read that he's doing the wrestling match thing again for new year's so he does have something lined up. We'll get to see him get the beat down

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I'm amazed I am about to type this, but; I am actually feeling a wee bit bad for the guy. Not a lot, just a little.

I don't feel bad for him at all. Maybe now he'll disappear and we won't be subjected to him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    I'm amazed I am about to type this, but; I am actually feeling a wee bit bad for the guy. Not a lot, just a little.
    Yah, I totally do too. Weird.
    He needs a makeover STAT! He should clean up his look and get into some nice suits and go for another persona. He's not bad looking when he's not being a poser.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    I read that he's doing the wrestling match thing again for new year's so he does have something lined up. We'll get to see him get the beat down

Here's the article.

Last updated: Thursday, December 21, 2006
    K-FED TO FIGHT WWE CHAMPION

Kevin Federline is going to fight the World Wrestling Entertainment champion John Cena on New Year's Day - and is confident he will win.

The fledgling rapper - who was body slammed in a staged fight against Cena in October - says he will be victorious when he faces the WWE superstar in Miami on January 1.
    Federline - the estranged husband of Britney Spears - said: "The real Kevin Federline never backs down from a challenge."
    "Make all your jokes, because New Year's Day I'm the one who is going to be laughing."
    "Oh yeah, Cena, my name is not K-Fed, it's Kevin Federline, b***h, and I want some and I'm gonna get some."
    Federline, 28, took part in some staged WWE fights this autumn and visited Washington DC's Verizon Center to watch a wrestling match on Monday night (Dec 18, 2006).
    He made his bragging statements to the Washington DC crowd as he promoted his upcoming fight.
    Champion Cena is 6ft 11ins and 240lbs.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Thread Information