Login to remove the ads!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Angelina Jolie feeds crickets to Maddox Jolie-Pitt

Default Angelina Jolie feeds crickets to Maddox Jolie-Pitt

Angelina Jolie recently admitted she fed crickets to her son Maddox during a recent trip to his home country of Cambodia. Ok, I understand this shit is a delicacy, and it’s a cultural thing and blah blah blah, but still… it grosses me out.

She said: “I recently took Mad to Cambodia and it was the first trip there where he really understood it. We took him to a restaurant in the middle of the night and he had his first plate of crickets.”

Angelina has previously eaten cockroaches and bee larvae and wants to learn how to cook them at home.

Well, yes, because homemade cockroaches are much tastier than restaurant cockroaches.

Source: www.celebwarship.com

This was too hard to pass up. I laughed so hard I tinkled in my pants!

Probably washed down with a nice vial of blood

I actualy tried crickets (and also fried worms) on a trip to China years ago. Its not so bad.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Oh, for God's sake. Mountain out of a molehill. And anyway, when I think about some of the stuff I've put in my mouth over the years, crickets sound pretty damn harmless.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Better for you than chicken nuggets (I am assuming)!

Wow, this is news! At least he's not one of those kids who will only eat hotdogs and macaroni & cheese.

Crickets are pretty good, cockroaches are just not my style and the meal worms were tasty!
    Quote Originally Posted by stella blue View Post
    I saw one a while back that had two guys dressed like pterodactyls and some chick doing stuff while a little unidentified dinosaur watched. It was at that point that I realized (hoped?) I'd reached the end of the internet.

Why is she taking him to restaurants in the middle of the night? He should have a set bedtime and some sort of routine, especially considering that she is forever hauling him around the world.

^^Didn't even notice that aabbcc. You're right. I have wondered how they are able to take these kids all over the place, different time zones/places and be able to FUNCTION.

Maybe this is a secret brilliant method of parenting- keeping your kids perpetually jetlagged so they're too exhausted to fuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorahacky View Post
    Oh, for God's sake. Mountain out of a molehill. And anyway, when I think about some of the stuff I've put in my mouth over the years, crickets sound pretty damn harmless.
    I don't know what you've put in your mouth but I'd prefer not to think about what Angelina has had in hers.

Why were they dining in the middle of the night?

If eating crickets is part of Maddox's cultural heritage, I guess it's ok. But why drag him out of bed in the middle of the night for it?

^^Probably to escape those evil paparazzi!

Hit By Ban Bus!

She wants to learn how to cook them, she is nuts. Cockroaches sounds gross to me! YUCK! Is that her diet from losing all that baby weight???

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Cockroaches and other insects are high in protein and has no fat etc. They are actually good for you I think (they should be heat cooked to kill of bacteria and what not though I assume).

You know if I have kids, I'm not gonna try bring them to my own culture/country and make them eat whale meat...I think kids benefit from more stable kinda lifestyle, to have long term friends and fit in n stuff...but I guess that's asking too much from celebrity. But don't they want a "normal" life? I hear that quite often from many celebs actually, that they try to lead their lives as normal as possible. In particular, I remember Janet Jackson saying it, and that must be hard for her esp having a freak of a brother...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

SVZ

ugh maddox is such a bitch.

i see he feels left out of the tabloids and is in a total bidding war for publicity!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information