Thread: Fatal crash report will reveal U.S. Secret Service bugged Princess Diana's phone

Default Fatal crash report will reveal U.S. Secret Service bugged Princess Diana's phone

Fatal crash report will reveal U.S. Secret Service bugged Diana's phone
    By AP

LONDON -- An official report on the death of the Princess of Wales will disclose that the U.S. Secret Service was bugging Diana's phone without the approval of its British counterpart, a British newspaper reported.
    However, the Observer said U.S. officials assured British investigators that the secretly recorded conversations shed no new light on Diana's death.
    Former Metropolitan Police chief John Stevens is scheduled to release his report on the crash on Thursday, and the Observer said he will conclude that it was an accident.
    Meanwhile, the British Broadcasting Corp. said that contrary to conspiracy theories, new DNA evidence proved that the driver of Diana's car, Henri Paul, was drunk on the night of the fatal crash in a Paris underpass.
    Conspiracy theorists have claimed Paul was not drinking that night, but DNA tests show that original post-mortem blood samples were from Paul and that he had three times the French legal limit of alcohol in his blood, the BBC said in a weekend report.
    http://www.ottawasun.com/News/Nation...53254-sun.html

I got a bit of a chuckle out of this headline:
    Diana’s dead. Now get over it
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...496257,00.html

I wonder what the point of bugging her phone would be? Just 'cause?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

Why, after all this time, do they need new DNA evidence that the driver was drunk? We already knew he was shit-faced that night.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Why, after all this time, do they need new DNA evidence that the driver was drunk? We already knew he was shit-faced that night.
    I think they claimed that the blood alcohol results were switched/staged. So they were trying to get actual DNA results that match back to him.

And I also don't get the point of bugging the phone. Why?
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Jeez there is SO much crap over here about how Diana's death was all a big conspiracy by the royal family and the like, it's past the point of all rationality now.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Yeah. I would like to know why they were "watching and listening" to her. And I read that they actually got her blood out of the car, some how they knew it was hers and checked it for pregnancy. Negative. And that they were not engaged. Still no definate answers on the rumor she was moving to the US though.

This is all so bizarre....why now, 10 yrs later? And what was the point of it all anyway to begin with?? Makes no sense. Obviously, there is much more here than we will ever be told. Makes you wonder what was really going on behind closed doors....

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by karistiona View Post
    Jeez there is SO much crap over here about how Diana's death was all a big conspiracy by the royal family and the like, it's past the point of all rationality now.
    People are always talking about a conspiracy, but it all boils down to one thing - if Diana was wearing her seatbelt that night, she most likely would have survived. Remember the pictures of the car, the area she was sitting in was pretty much intact.

Thread Information