Thread: Tori Spelling to have a boy

Default Tori Spelling to have a boy

http://people.aol.com/people/article...568849,00.html

Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott are expecting a baby boy, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

"We are thrilled to be having a son together," says Spelling, 33. "Little boys are a ton of fun. We love talking to him. We play tunes for him and watch him kick. He already loves the Dixie Chicks! We went to their concert and he kicked the whole time."

McDermott, 39, who has a son, Jack, 8, from a previous marriage, adds: "Now Jack will have the baby brother he's been wanting!" (This will be Spelling's first child.)

The boy will be given the middle name Aaron after Spelling's late father, legendary TV producer Aaron Spelling, who died in June. "Yes, his middle name will be Aaron," Spelling, who is six months pregnant, tells PEOPLE. "Dean and I feel it's the perfect way to honor the memory of my father."

The parents-to-be are still deciding on a first name.

The couple spent Sunday morning shopping for their baby's first clothes at the celeb favorite Intuition where Spelling had ordered a hooded blue bath towel embroidered with the name Aaron.

"When she saw the towel with her dad's name on it, she got a little emotional," says Intuition owner Jaye Hersh. "She said she was so happy they were having a boy so she could honor her dad. It means a lot to her."

The couple also bought a selection of onesies, booties, a baby food organizer and two diaper bags for mom and dad.

"They are so excited to be parents," says Hersh. "It was the first time Tori was shopping for clothes for her baby boy, and they loved picking out little outfits for him. Dean was really into the clothes, and he carried all the packages out of the store. He's very protective of her."

Elite Member

well, maybe he'll be ok looking, better chances with a boy, I guess. Her husband isnt bad at all...wonder what his story is. someone mentioned he must be a gambler/druggie and wasted away all her money for her to be broke, considering she still gets residuals from 90210

Hit By Ban Bus!

i hope the baby doesnt turn out to look like her!

Dean isn't the one who had the preggers wife when he got with Tori? Am I confusing people? I thought he had two kids.

Okay, out of IMDB:

Daughter, Lola [July 2005]
    Son, Jack Montgomery, born [October 1998]
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by curlysem View Post
    i hope the baby doesnt turn out to look like her!
    If he does, at least he'll be very masculine looking.

Can't stand Tori, but I wish her and her new family all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    Dean isn't the one who had the preggers wife when he got with Tori? Am I confusing people? I thought he had two kids.

Okay, out of IMDB:

Daughter, Lola [July 2005]
    Son, Jack Montgomery, born [October 1998]
    He does have two kids. They were in the process of adopting the girl, I think, when he fucked off with mutt-face. It's pretty prickish of the loser not to even acknowledge her.

I'm still in shock that she's having a kid at all. I just shudder at the thought, seriously. She's got a lot of growing up to do...

It is indeed a scary thought that's she's pregnant.

He's a fuckwit of K-Fed proportions imo. Tori will get left on her own with that baby soon enough no doubt, what goes around comes around.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Seems I was correct ...

McDermott already has a son, Jack and an adopted daughter Lola, 1 from his marriage to Mary Jo Eustace. The adoption papers for Lola were just completed when McDermott left Eustace for Mutt-Face.

http://www.celebrific.com/tori-spell...irm-pregnancy/

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Seems I was correct ...

McDermott already has a son, Jack and an adopted daughter Lola, 1 from his marriage to Mary Jo Eustace. The adoption papers for Lola were just completed when McDermott left Eustace for Mutt-Face.

http://www.celebrific.com/tori-spell...irm-pregnancy/
    So does he even consider Lola his child? Or is she just totally ignored I wonder.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Thread Information