Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Richard Gere and butt gerbils, how it all started

Default Richard Gere and butt gerbils, how it all started

Gere and the gerbil
    Did Sylvester Stallone start that bizarre urban myth about Richard Gere and a gerbil?The “Rocky” star says Gere thinks he does. As Stallone tells it, he and Gere had a falling-out on the set of the 1974 flick “The Lords of Flatbush.”
    According to Stallone, Gere was supposed to have the role played by Perry King, but he and Gere “never hit it off” and Rocky got so mad at Gere that he elbowed him in the head over a greasy chicken.
    “[Gere] would strut around in his oversized motorcycle jacket like he was the baddest knight at the round table,” Stallone told AintItCoolNews.com.
    He says that one time during a fight scene things got a little too real, and at another point, things got physical during a lunch when Stallone went into a Toyota to eat lunch.
    “I was eating a hotdog and he climbs in with a half a chicken covered in mustard with grease nearly dripping out of the aluminum wrapper," said Stallone. “I said, ‘That thing is going to drip all over the place.’ He said, ‘Don’t worry about it.’ I said, ‘If it gets on my pants you’re gonna know about it.’ He proceeds to bite into the chicken and a small, greasy river of mustard lands on my thigh. I elbowed him in the side of the head and basically pushed him out of the car. The director had to make a choice: one of us had to go, one of us had to stay.”
    Gere’s spokesman wasn’t available for comment, but according to Stallone: “Richard was given his walking papers and to this day seriously dislikes me. He even thinks I’m the individual responsible for the gerbil rumor. Not true, but that’s the rumor.”
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16042702/

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

WTF. Why the hell were they eating lunch in a Toyota? This makes no sense and begs to be explained.

Other than that, who the hell cares about a supposed, long ago feud between Stallone and Gere? Oh, wait, that's right Rocky The Geriatric Years movie is supposed to be coming out soon.

That is only a story to be understood while under the influence of some good pot.

I don't get it!
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Ihad to go back and re-read this.

Nope still nothin.

Stupid story, great thread title.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Okay. Well, that explains it.

Wait...

What?

P.S. Anyone remember the Rod Stewart getting his stomach pumped rumor?
    (I'm showing my age)

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    WTF. Why the hell were they eating lunch in a Toyota? This makes no sense and begs to be explained.

Other than that, who the hell cares about a supposed, long ago feud between Stallone and Gere? Oh, wait, that's right Rocky The Geriatric Years movie is supposed to be coming out soon.
    Hahahaha!

(I love this thread title too! I got excited thinking great we'll finally learn how this rumor got started and if it's a really good day, we'll learn how the rumor that Rod Stewart drank a gallon of Mick Jaggers sperm got started as well..)
    (I think that's how it went... someone drank a gallon of sperm)
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Was this article written by monkeys who dropped acid or something?
    Last edited by Lily; December 12th, 2006 at 05:10 PM.

A GALLON of sperm? Where the hell do you get a gallon of that stuff other than a sperm bank, and as far as i'm aware they don't act as a bar....
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Stallone's new Rocky movie is coming out, right? He's just saying whatever for the publicity I bet.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Silver Member

Actually it was part of a Q&A Stallone did for a website. Someone sent in the question and he answered it. MSN picked up on the story.
    http://dorkdejour.blogspot.com Just Pimpin my Podcast!!

Hahahahahahahaaha glad I am not the only one to have no idea what he is saying!

Are you guys saying you never heard the rumor? The story was Richard Gere did the gay guy fad of sticking a live gerbil up his ass. Supposedly it's erotic cause the thing wiggles around. I live in SF and heard that somebody knew a nurse at the hospital who actually was there when they had to remove the gerbil. Don't know if it was really true or not. Gay guys in here: please elaborate about this practice if you will ...

Oh yeah.. nothing like an erotic rodent rifling in your rear to make you shudder.

lol
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. February 12th, 2007, 03:34 AM

Thread Information