Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Britney Spears Paris Hiltonís lesbian lover?

Elite Member

Default Is Britney Spears Paris Hiltonís lesbian lover?

It seems that Paris Hilton’s relationship with Britney Spears may be more than just a platonic friendship.

The hotel heiress had raised eyebrows when pictures of her in a lesbian clinch with Venezuelan MTV star Eglantina Zing during a modeling shoot started making the rounds.

However, though Hilton herself has insisted that the two "were just larking around", an inside source revealed that she and Zing had definitely got hot and heavy, and that Hilton was now having a bit of a problem keeping her hands of Spears.

"Paris just couldn't keep her hands off Eglantina. And she responded—kissing and running her hands all over Paris's body. But right now Britney's the one — Paris can't get enough of HER!" the News of the World quoted the source, as saying.

And it seems that’s what really has the princess of pop’s family worried, for Britney has been increasingly losing her clothes (read underwear) in Hilton’s company.

"Paris loves the fact that Britney gets turned on by going commando. She even demanded that Britney take her knickers off in front of her. Britney just obeyed," the source revealed.

The insider also let slip that it had been spontaneous combustion for both women the moment they met in Las Vegas two weeks ago.

"They went into a toilet and came out 20 minutes later, clothes and hair all over the place. They love to prance naked in front of each other and that night they really got to know each other," the source said.

The insider revealed that Britney's mum Lynne is now seething, for she believes that Britney’s antics will come back to bite her, and that the ‘Toxic’ singer might even end up losing custody of her sons to estranged hubby Kevin Federline.

"She (Lynne) was relieved when her daughter dumped rap husband Kevin Federline. But with Britney going for custody of her two young sons, Lynne fears her antics might influence the judge," the source said. (ANI)
    Source: http://news.sawf.org/Gossip/29066.aspx

Do i throw up now or later?
    Another attention whore in my opinion. I still think Paris is a lesbian though.

Um yes. There's no way they're not doin' nasty things and passing new strains of STD's back and forth. Diseased hoochies.

I agree that Banned is a lesbian but loves attention from men and attention from having relationships with men that she won't be giving that up.

Silver Member

It really wouldn't surprise me. She could just be experimenting at Paris's urging, she seems really easily led.

She probably does nothing with most of the men shes seen out 'canoodling' with. Its all for attention, i agree.

So what if they're getting it on. It isn't a crime. Let's just hope they keep it behind closed doors ... we really don't need the down and dirty details or the paparazzi shots of Twitney's scar and razor burns. Blech.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Britney just obeyed
    Saddest thing ever...this could be worse than Kfed.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I totally believe this. I also think that is why hohan lost it because Banned no longer wanted to fuck her firecrotch. AND I think that is why Nicole got away from her. I think Banned was demanded more from Nicole and Nicole just doesn't swing that way.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Hmm it's kinda hard for me to believe Paris is this sexual cuz in that sex tape I saw of hers, she was a total frigid but that coulda been cuz she's not really into dudes.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Hmm it's kinda hard for me to believe Paris is this sexual cuz in that sex tape I saw of hers, she was a total frigid but that coulda been cuz she's not really into dudes.
    Exactly! Explains it all, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Saddest thing ever...this could be worse than Kfed.
    Oh i missed that, how pathetic. She just obeyed, she really must have no backbone.

I wouldn't be surprised if that girl was a lesbian or bisexual because she seems like someone that would spread her legs for anything (I wouldn't even be surprised if it was another species), but I don't think Britney is her 'lover'; more like her little toy for publicity. She's already sooo next week anyway.

I think Paris might be bisexual but more than that is one of those girls who likes the attention that she gets from leading men to believe that she fucks her girlfriends. That's why she always wants to be seen with these high powered Hollywood it girls and then rumors ALWAYS surface that they're "more than just friends". She probably starts the rumors herself. I don't think that Britney is a lesbian or even bisexual. I think that Lindsay Lohan is probably also bi and was "involved" with Paris but is getting pissed off that Paris is obviously just using her for attention.

Well, there were rumours about Brit-Brit going to lesbian bars and K-fed wanting to reveal her bi inclinations..so..why not??

They are all a bunch of sick wh0res and I am surprised that Brit has so many fans left.

Then again, wacko Jacko still got loads of fans- including Brit- she wore the shirt..
    ----------------------

Respect is given when respect is deserved.

Train wreck coming. I actually feel sorry for stupid Britney. No doubt in my mind they are doing it, but If she really thinks Paris loves her, she's toast.
    DH is a Siberian Tiger

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information