Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl split

Default Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl split

Lance Bass & Reichen Lehmkuhl Split
    By Brian Orloff, Julie Jordan and Mark Gray

Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl have ended their relationship, Bass's manager has confirmed to PEOPLE.

Recent speculation that the pair had broken up began after Bass was spotted without Lehnkuhl at a party on Friday at Las Vegas' Pure Nightclub.

Bass, 27, first revealed his relationship with Lehmkuhl, 32, when he admitted he was gay on the cover of PEOPLE in July. "I'm more liberated and happy than Iíve been my whole life," Bass said in an interview at the time. "I'm just happy."

In July, the former 'N Sync star said that he and Lehmkuhl had been dating for a few months, and that the two were friends first. "Actually, it's funny, he was my real estate agent," Bass told PEOPLE.

Lehmkuhl, a model-actor-Amazing Race winner, was equally enthusiastic Ė and supportive of Bass's decision to come out and publicly discuss their relationship. "I'm just really proud of Lance and the decision he made," he told PEOPLE. "He did it all on his own and I just stood by and supported him. It's just been great."

Despite rumors that the couple were having problems, Bass told PEOPLE in August amid talk of strain, "We are very happy."

During their relationship, the two made many public appearances together, including red-carpet events and Lehmkuhl's book release party for his memoir Here's What We'll Say: Growing Up, Coming Out, and the U.S. Air Force Academy, in which he writes about his experience of being gay in the military. "I was the first one to read it," Bass told PEOPLE last month.

Bass is developing an Odd Couple-inspired sitcom pilot with former 'N Sync-er Joey Fatone in which his character will be gay and has a role in the upcoming comedy I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

source: http://people.aol.com/people/article...565716,00.html

Aww that sucks, i thought they made a really cute couple. Hope they're happy
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Yeah, after announcing something so personal that they're together and 6 months later....
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to meÖ.it only means the night is coming.

Well, that was fast!!

Wow, bummer. I liked those two crazy kids together. But, hell, they'll be ok.

Damn, I didn't put them in my death pool.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

These two guys didnít seem well matched to me. Reichen
    kind of gave me the creeps. No particular reason though.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Bronze Member

I am so laughing that this is on the front page of CNN, complete with a story highlights box.

Elite Member

I was never too impressed with Reichen until I saw him on the Tyra Show today. He was really sweet and there was none of the arrogance I'd heard about him. One thing you can't deny - the guy is very hot.

This story is not a "Whos Gay" story..it is a story about two celebs splitting and should be in General Gossip..it is not a speculation about who is gay and should not be relegated to a 'who's gay' subforum. If it were Will and Jada splitting would you have created a 'whos black' subforum and posted this article there? I am really dissapointed about this. No wonder I could not find this story..It never even occurred to me that it would be in a "Who is Gay' speculation subforum.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Are they back together now???

Update: Lance and Reichen reunite

Friday, December 8
    3:32 p.m. EST

Lance Bass and Reichen Lehmkuhl have made up and are set to go to romantic Hawaii to celebrate. "We are working on things," Lance, 27, told In Touch exclusively last night, as he partied solo at Area nightclub.

A close friend of his adds: "They are back together and very happy," just a week after the former 'NSync member and his boyfriend said they were going their separate ways. The pair had planned to go to a charity luau for Reef Check Hawaii on Waikiki Beach on December 11, but Reichen, 32, pulled out following last Friday's split.

Now though, the one-time Amazing Race contestant has changed his plans and confirmed he will be going - as Lance's partner. But it will be a quick getaway: Reichen and Lance plan to fly out of LA on Sunday and stay in the Aloha State only till Tuesday morning.

source:
    http://intouchweekly.hollywood.com/

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Well with abit of luck he'll hook up with our friend Toothy

Oh for Christ's sake!!! I get all huffy bent out of shape(more so than usual.. ..)over the split and where it gets posted like it is big news and here it was just a spat and they are 'back together' a week later....shit..so stereotypical queer!!! *assholes!!!*. I hope they beat the hell out of eachother next spat!

Bronze Member

I don't get why Lance and Reichen are news? They both don't work all they do is go to parties and make a big deal about being homsoexuals. At least TR Knight and Neil Patrick Harris actually have day jobs they are both on hit TV shows. And Neil and TR certainly aren't making a big deal about being gay either. They acknowledge that they are gay but they don't use it as a PR stunt like Lance and Reichen are clearly doing. TR and Neil I think also are proving a lot they both are on really successful TV shows, both are young gay men under the age of 34 and both are just doing their own thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JordanJames View Post
    I don't get why Lance and Reichen are news? They both don't work all they do is go to parties and make a big deal about being homsoexuals. At least TR Knight and Neil Patrick Harris actually have day jobs they are both on hit TV shows. And Neil and TR certainly aren't making a big deal about being gay either. They acknowledge that they are gay but they don't use it as a PR stunt like Lance and Reichen are clearly doing. TR and Neil I think also are proving a lot they both are on really successful TV shows, both are young gay men under the age of 34 and both are just doing their own thing.
    Well by that logic Paris Hilton doing anything would not be news either now would it? All she does is not work go to parties and makes a big deal about being a slut..and she is all over this forum. I also don't think that they are making such a big deal about being gay..kind of hard to be a celeb and be openly gay and not have it be made a big deal about(not defending their shit..do not care for either of them). And NPH only even came out cause he was going to be outed. Hardly a role model for young gay men when you are officially still in the closet. Fuck him for officially staying in the closet to whitebread hometown America for 34 fucking years. Some role model.

And I would be willing to bet that all four of the mentioned dudes would prefer to be called 'gay' not labeled by the clinical term homosexuals...do you refer to blacks as 'negoes' or 'negroids' and whites as 'caucasian'..or do you simply refer to them by using the term they prefer you use(blacks/whites)

*and yes I can use the word 'queer' cause I AM ONE!!*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information