Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears 1st husband speaks: She is 'bi'

Default Britney Spears 1st husband speaks: She is 'bi'

First husband Jason on Brit: She's Bi.
    HIS claim to fame is being married to BRITNEY SPEARS for less than three days.

But JASON ALEXANDER, childhood sweetheart and first husband of the once squeaky-clean pop princess, knows her inside out.

And for the first time, in an exclusive interview with The Sun, he spills the beans on her broken marriage to KEVIN FEDERLINE and her tormented love life.

In an amazing outburst he claims K-Fed, or Fed-Ex as he has been dubbed, is now trying to get what he can from the marriage.

He also claims that Britney has had surgery after having two kids.

Jason, 25, and Britney, 24, tied the knot in January 2004 — and annulled the marriage 55 hours later.

Yet Jason said: “I have always loved her and I always will. It’s best for everyone that Kevin and her have split. She is much more confident now.

“I was really shocked when she married Kevin. I figured it was a fling that would fly over. I never thought she’d marry him. He always seemed so negative.

“I am really surprised at the speed at which they had kids — but it has always been a matter of time.

“From what I understand, with all the stuff that’s gone on, the marriage has been unstable for some time.

“It’s been going downhill for a while. Nothing has changed or got better. They had problems before which they tried to work out but now it’s like they can’t sort it out.

“Their problems were because she had kids and that he wanted to pursue a career and was just never home.”

Jason spoke to his old flame last week after she rang to compliment him on a TV interview he gave about her latest marriage woes.

And he has backed Britney, claiming Kevin, 28, is only making a bid for custody of their two children, 14-month-old Sean Preston and ten-week-old Jayden James, as another means to get under her skin.

Jason added: “The custody thing is to up the amount he gets from her. There is no way that he will get it. It’s all about the money.

“From what I understand he’s already doing his thing. He’s been asking beautiful women to join him backstage on tour. He’ll get hold of pots of money and be off having a good life.

“He’s just a lucky guy who was in the right place at the right time. When I married her I knew she was rich but I did love her. I wanted her. If she had stuck with me it would have been so positive.”

Since divorce papers were filed earlier this month Britney has been taken under the wing of American socialite Paris Hilton, 25, and her wild-child chum Lindsay Lohan, 20.

The three pals have been snapped over the past two weeks drunk in nightclubs in Las Vegas and LA.

Britney has been pictured parading around a nightclub in only stockings and a blouse and photographed twice in two days wearing no knickers.

Jason also added: “All beautiful girls like other girls in some way. All girls are attracted to other girls. She found other girls attractive, yes, but we never did anything about it.

“Our relationship was about us. We just weren’t together long enough for that to come up really.” Then he teased: “That’s not to say that I don’t know anything about threesomes.

“Paris is a good friend of hers. They both have the same issues. They are both in the spotlight.

“Britney has to get out there now and be seen to be looking good and so on. She’s doing all that. She’s been locked down for two years.

“She had a tummy tuck after the birth of her second child. She’s working on all of that. She’s worth hundreds of millions — of course she looks good.

“She has the money to have surgery and nutritionists and get her body back. And now she’s focused, she is doing it. She’s motivated — she just got rid of a man.”

Jason reckons Britney’s advisers played a part in her decision to dump her dancer husband. He claimed: “Further up the ladder this is a corporate thing — and they decide about certain changes.

“Her negativity around Kevin at this point in her career had to go. She’s been out of the picture for two years and this is big business.

“She’s trying to come back, recording a new album. He refused to have any part of her life and was slowing down her career. She knows she has to get rid of all of that.”

Despite his strong feelings for his former love, he claims he would never want a relationship with her again.

He said: “There is no way I would allow anything between us now. She’s got two kids and that’s a responsibility I’m not willing to take on. Right now I’m in the prime of my life and I want my freedom.”

Jason has written a book about growing up with Britney in Louisiana. And he has promised to lift the lid on their sex life.

He said: “I have done the first treatment of the book. It’s a about a small town guy and all the crazy events that happened.

“It focuses on all the stuff that no one knows.

“It’s about the marriage, my friendship with Britney and all the lines in between.

“Britney knows about it. There are things in the book that will upset her. There will be things in the book she will be mad at.

“It’s all the details of the wedding and all the stuff that’s been going on.

“It talks about everything. There is no holding back because that’s what people want to know about.

“It does feature our sex life. It does feature having sex with her and what that was like.”

http://community.livejournal.com/ohn...02.html#cutid1

Jason also added: “All beautiful girls like other girls in some way. All girls are attracted to other girls.

Is this guy a moron? What a ridiculous statement. All girls are NOT attracted to other girls. As someone who loves girls, I've often wished this was the case, but it's not.

The installment plan...bi now, gay later!

This guy is a jackass. Boy, she knows how to pick em eh???

Elite Member

If he really loved her, he'd keep his mouth shut.

And since we've all seen her scar now I don't think she had a tummy tuck. Her scar would've been a lot wider. In fact, her C-section scar looks to be a lot smaller than mine. Mine is 5 inches.

He pretty much confirmed what I already knew.

“Britney has to get out there now and be seen to be looking good and so on. She’s doing all that. She’s been locked down for two years.
    If she has to be seen looking good, she needs a lot more work. She's looking quite shitty these days.
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

^And acting like a complete fool. And certainly not doing herself any favors in terms of future custody battles....

This guy is so ridiculously stupid he makes K-Fed look like a genius. Or maybe not. Suddenly I miss K-Fed. I can't believe I just said that.

Quote Originally Posted by LaLaurita View Post
    The installment plan...bi now, gay later!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Suddenly I miss K-Fed. I can't believe I just said that.
    I can't believe you said that either. Snap out of it!

Seriously though, didn't this guy recently admit that he hadn't even seen Britney in years? He knows nothing.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

What a low class trashball hubby #1 is.

at the idea of him describing sex with Britney.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Thanks, Twitchy! I needed that. Hoo, I was over on the dark side for a minute there.

Oh, if he loved Britney so much he would have just said he is supportive of her or, better, he just have shut up.

He is after making a fast buck, again, now that Britney is in the spotlight!
    ----------------------

Respect is given when respect is deserved.

He didn't say anything that hasn't already been printed in People magazine. Thanks for the scoop there, Brainiac.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

he claims he would never want a relationship with her again. He said: “There is no way I would allow anything between us now. She’s got two kids and that’s a responsibility I’m not willing to take on. Right now I’m in the prime of my life and I want my freedom.”
    Yikes, you know you've gone downhill when even this buffoon doesn't want to get with you!!
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information