Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears: "I gave birth for 2 ½ years, and now I want to party"

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Default Britney Spears: "I gave birth for 2 ½ years, and now I want to party"

Britney – "It's My Party, and I'll Slack if I Want to"

She spent most of the Thanksgiving holiday away from her kids, and now Britney Spears is slacking off from the studio as well. Though she was working late into the night at Sony Studios earlier this month in New York, Britney has been missing recording sessions of late because of her Paris Hilton-inspired nightcrawling. "The label [Jive Records] is very worried," says a source to Page Six. Britney has been telling pals, apparently, "I gave birth for 2 ˝ years, and now I want to party." What's more, the pop tartlet tried to get Christina Aguilera's manager, Irving Azoff, to help create her new album and resurrect her career, but after she only offered him a 5 percent fee, Azoff balked. According to a rep, "[Britney] is not scheduled to record in L.A., and she never went to Irving."

source:
    http://www.tmz.com/2006/11/28/borat-...r-pam-and-kid/

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Quote Originally Posted by moomies View Post
    Britney – "It's My Party, and I'll Slack if I Want to"

"I gave birth for 2 ˝ years, and now I want to party."
    Good GAWD but that's a long labor!
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

lol, I know, she's not too smart, is she?

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

She is an idiot and a trashy trashy girl.. Her mother needs to kick her ass .....
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

After partying through the Thanksgiving weekend, Paris Hilton and Britney Spears hit up popular Hollywood club Hyde once again but is all this partying, hanging out with Paris Hilton, her lack of a stylist (girl needs one bad) hurting her comeback? After filing her divorce papers, Britney returned to the studio in New York to work on her album with marathon recording sessions but since returning to Los Angeles, Britney has done nothing but hit the town with notorious party girl, Paris Hilton, worrying her record label (Jive). The New York Post goes on to report that 'she has been missing recent recording sessions because she has been out all night partying' although her representative denies this and stated she is not scheduled to record at this time.

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/ (source)

the pics with this post are so bad!!! that girl needs to get a fucking grip... no comeback for you brit brit... not looking and acting like that ...

What comeback, once Paris ruins her, she'll be done.
    Plus she forgets that she actually has other duties now as a mother other than just giving birth, what a lousy girl.

Paris' partying has sidetracked Britney from working on her 'career', I'd say Paris did it on purpose. Clearly shes not being a friend, Britney looks like absolute crap, and Paris has managed to look classy in comparison. Paris is allowing Britney to look trashy. I cant wait for the day when both of them are OVER.

idk who's responsible for her and Paris but I wish they'd fix it. I was all excited to get Britney back and all I got was another celebrity that Paris Hilton speaped into.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

ANC

She gave birth for 2 1/2 years? More like she was pregnant for 18 months, and then had a 30 minute surgery for each kid.
    Too many idiots, not enough villages.

Quote Originally Posted by StayYoung&Pretty View Post
    What comeback, once Paris ruins her, she'll be done.
    Plus she forgets that she actually has other duties now as a mother other than just giving birth, what a lousy girl.

Paris' partying has sidetracked Britney from working on her 'career', I'd say Paris did it on purpose. Clearly shes not being a friend, Britney looks like absolute crap, and Paris has managed to look classy in comparison. Paris is allowing Britney to look trashy. I cant wait for the day when both of them are OVER.
    Good point. She's still young so she wants to party. But she has to realize she has responsibilities that Paris(and the rest of those idiots) don't, and that's being a mother. That comes first. I think Britney should go out and have a good time. Hell, she's only 24. But she can't go every night and stay out all night. Welcome to motherhood! Britney needs to wise up and drop Paris. She's bad news. Definitely not someone who Britney needs in her life.
    Never trust a big butt and a smile...

Elite Member

^^exactly. then whyd u pop out kids with that loser? should have partied and then been a responsible mother you twit

I wonder who has her newborn? Her mom? I can't imagine going that long with out seeing my baby. How old is her second one now? A couple of months?
    Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity.

She's leaving the impression to me that she really never wanted the 2nd child, and he was truly an oops. If memory serves, she was ecstatic about SP and showed him off. Have we even seen pics of Jayden?
    You were lucky to have me. But you know what? I think I already got the best part of you. And she's standing right out there. I don't know... what's left just doesn't look so good anymore. Hope Floats

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    She's leaving the impression to me that she really never wanted the 2nd child, and he was truly an oops. If memory serves, she was ecstatic about SP and showed him off. Have we even seen pics of Jayden?
    I recall her saying once that the second child was an oops. I always find it hard to believe that people PLAN to have children that close together.
    All you can do at life is play along and hope that sometimes you get it right.

I'm sorry---there is no excuse for her behavior. She's a twat.

Silver Member

She's over. She just doesn't seem to have the motivation and drive anymore to get her body back into shape, and try to get back on top. (Not that I thought she was that great to begin with.) Talk about putting the final nail in the coffin, becoming best buds with Paris.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information